Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 1 Joint Question

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Flukey wrote: »
    Unfortunately a lot of people have none.

You'll find that people's "sensibility" and people's use of cannabis are not mutually exclusive.
    I'm sure some of us know people with little or no "sense" who've never touched a joint.
    Similarly there's probably people on here who know others that use cannabis who they would consider "sensible".
    It can perhaps be argued that those under it's direct influence probably lack sense...the same could be said for any intoxicant. I know you work with those affected by drug use, but less of the blinkered attitudes please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Flukey wrote: »
    I wouldn't smoke a joint that would get me the least stoned. I wouldn't smoke a joint full stop. I've got more sense. Unfortunately a lot of people have none.
    Troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

No what a stupid question.

Everything in moderation my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

Why waste it all on one joint? The mind boggles. Literally.

DarkJager wrote: »
    If you were offered a joint that would get you the most stoned you could ever be in your whole life, with the downside being it would make you permanently immune to the effects of weed afterwards, would you smoke it?
    I'd give it to the kids!
    Then there would be one less hazard in their lives when they grow up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement