Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 1 Joint Question

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

DarkJager wrote: »
    Thought of this last night and managed to wreck a few heads with it. If you were offered a joint that would get you the most stoned you could ever be in your whole life, with the downside being it would make you permanently immune to the effects of weed afterwards, would you smoke it? :) Obviously you have to smoke the stuff to be able to answer this. I personally wouldn't. I enjoy it too much to throw it all away on one smoke!!

probably not as it would mean I couldn't talk about drugs all the time and sound hard

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Plug wrote: »
    I know someone and he's mad into it. He is real slow now and has temper problem. We just laugh at him and call him a sick man and tell him we know a few doctors we recommend.
    Smoking too much will end bad, believe me, I have seen this, Nothing to be boasting about;)
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!
    EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S ONLY THE CRAP WEED YOU GET HERE THAT DOES THAT TO YOU.
    YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN TO THE DAM FOR ONE WEEKEND AND EXPERIENCED THE ENTIRE TRUE WEED EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!
    YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
    WEED OPENS YOUR MIND TO NEW EXPERIENCES AND IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU DEPRESSED UNLESS YOU HAVE A PRE-EXISTING CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT'S ONLY ILLEGAL BECAUSE OF AL GORE AND HIS INTERNET AGENDA OR WHATEVER CONSPIRACY THEORY IS MADE UP THIS WEEK. LOOK AT THIS PAGE I MADE FOR PROOF OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LARGER E-PENIS ONE.

HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT THAT MAN. HE'S OBVIOUSLY JUST ENJOYING HIS BUZZ. JUST BECAUSE YOU NEVER WENT TO AMSTERDAM AND WENT TO A HASH BAR, DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT IT OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanny **** wrote: »
    probably not as it would mean I couldn't talk about drugs all the time and sound hard

Hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

How did I miss this?

Anyway, hell no. What would be the point? I've smoked to the point of it just not affecting me after a few days (well it is, but doesn't feel as if it is; the high has become the norm) and that's a pretty bad feeling....no one spliff is worth a life of sobriety.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I smoked weed in amsterdam, i smoked it in Dublin and i smoked it in ma own house over the course of 6 months, and couldnt get high and trust me i tried...

I stick with beer and vodka now. :/

Try inhaling next time...

• Advertisement

lol.. nope... that wasnt the problem ;)

Perhaps i didnt smoke enough.. im a pretty big guy.. id smoke a joint.. and nothing... would size matter like it can do with booze?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

If you smoked a joint(from a café, not some chancer on the street) in Amsterdam and didn't get stoned you're doing something wrong!

Yup i did, and i also bought the better stuff too..

Joints in the cafes have some tobacco in them, so i paid extra for the weed only ones.. inhaled down into the pit of my lungs...

Nothing... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Well that's pretty damn odd. Anyway, IMO you're not missing much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 RSHC

ye that is pretty weird, smoking fine amsterdam weed and experiencing nothing:confused:

• Advertisement

i know :(

There's just some people like that, maybe somehting in the brain chemistry...although I've smoked with people who said it wasn't affecting them when the opposite was obviously the case. Some people just don't realise they're stoned or are waiting for something akin to drink or their first nicotine buzz to kick in...

lol... yea i know, but my gf was wit me and she wouldnt touch it and was laughing at my despair!!

I smoked 2 cannibs joints in a row.. (not the regular tobacco / weed ones) in the dam one night and fukin nothing...

Ah well, you'll not miss what you never had.

Ah well, you'll not miss what you never had
    true.

.. Like taking it up the arse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

To the OP: Fcuk Yeah, but it would want to one hell of a state of being stoned.

next step...move on to something else :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Terry wrote: »
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!
    EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S ONLY THE CRAP WEED YOU GET HERE THAT DOES THAT TO YOU.
    YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN TO THE DAM FOR ONE WEEKEND AND EXPERIENCED THE ENTIRE TRUE WEED EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!
    YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
    WEED OPENS YOUR MIND TO NEW EXPERIENCES AND IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU DEPRESSED UNLESS YOU HAVE A PRE-EXISTING CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT'S ONLY ILLEGAL BECAUSE OF AL GORE AND HIS INTERNET AGENDA OR WHATEVER CONSPIRACY THEORY IS MADE UP THIS WEEK. LOOK AT THIS PAGE I MADE FOR PROOF OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LARGER E-PENIS ONE.

HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT THAT MAN. HE'S OBVIOUSLY JUST ENJOYING HIS BUZZ. JUST BECAUSE YOU NEVER WENT TO AMSTERDAM AND WENT TO A HASH BAR, DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT IT OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe.
    Well jesus somethings fcuking wrong with the man.
    So if you smoke weed or hash in the dam you wont go simple after about 7 years of smoking. If thats the case you dont know nothing about it either:rolleyes:
    It Will eventually fcuk your brain up in the end.

Plug wrote: »
    Well jesus somethings fcuking wrong with the man.
    So if you smoke weed or hash in the dam you wont go simple after about 7 years of smoking. If thats the case you dont know nothing about it either:rolleyes:
    It Will eventually fcuk your brain up in the end.

Of course it will if you decide to blatantly abuse it. That said I have 15-16 yrs smoking under my belt and no need for trips to the psychologists or buying adult nappies just yet.
    Drink will f*ck your mind up worse if used in the same way as your friend uses cannabis.
    BTW did you ever think that treating the guy the way you do only adds to his paranoia and is counterproductive? No, he's just a stupid dopehead, grand for a slagging when there's nothing better to do...
    Grow up.

Oh yeah Terry was being sarcastic to the extreme...he does that sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SpartanKiller

firstly,this thread is so stupid,getting the best stone once in your life can never replace all the amazing times you get stoned at other times,any regular smoker will tell you that,getting really out of it where you cant move or whatever is never that good,secondly if someone doesn't get stoned from smoking thats fair enough,no need to argue with them,if smoking has thought anything, its to open up ones mind to ideas and to accept them,rant over and people please stop talking crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Thats a stupid question...there sould be a special drug forum for you guys because not all of us smoke weed.
    a question i would like to ask is...
    would you rather get more ugly everyday or more stupid everyday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SpartanKiller

well whyyyyyyyyy are you on this thread then?

Femmy wrote: »

It's not a point of what we'd rather, since through the process of aging, both are happening everyday anyway, albeit at a rather unnoticable pace.
    Looks like a day for stupid questions doesn't it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

well whyyyyyyyyy are you on this thread then?

well when i read the title i didn't know it was about drugs..joint might mean two things joined together but anyway, don't get your knickers in a twist about it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Femmy wrote: »
    there sould be a special drug forum for you guys because not all of us smoke weed.
    We've asked, many times, the admins don't want to create it.

But anyway, there are dozens of threads in AH about things that I have no interest in, just like you have no interest in this thread, what's the big deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

More stupid, looks can only get ya so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭kg703

griffdaddy wrote: »
    That's impossible, you mustn't be putting enough in or something. I live in Amsterdam and Barney's is my local, i'd see rastas and locals come in all the time and get absolutely fúcked, guys i smoke with who've been doing it all their lifes. Although, Barney Rubble isn't actually the best, next time try Helter Skelter, it's got way more THC in it, it's just not as 'clean' so it's cheaper and the hash snobs don't take to it.

trust me after a few days of smoking that didnt really have as great as effect as i wanted. dunno what you consider a lot put 1g into about 2 j's. well over in dam i do cause i have the money too i try go easier over here due to lack of it!! and lack of money! helter skelter?? can u get it in barneys? ill keep it in mind when i go back. Best weed I tried was Buddha's sister that just had such a nice effect... also a bit of an aphrodisiac. very nice stuff. used to sell it bluebird but last few times i went havent heard a peep about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

hmmm 1g in 2 joints should be doing it alright, it's recommended (if you're not sharing it) to get about 3 or 4 joints from a gram. Yeah Helter Skelter is from Barnies, they also have this shít called g13 haze, it's the weed that won the Cannabis Cup this year, that stuff absolutely knocks the shít out of anyone. Also Chocolope from the Grey Area is the nicest tasting stuff i've ever had, and lost to g13 in the Cup by 1 vote. By the way, did you try vaporizing the weed over there? that just leaves you with the pure vaporized thc in a big bag, my god is it easy to smoke (like inhaling hot weed air) and it gets you totally ruined, they have vapourizers in most coffeeshops, barnies have a few of them. If that doesn't work i'd go and see a doctor, cause there's probably a small hole in your neck or something somewhere where the smoke is escaping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

DarkJager wrote: »
    If you were offered a joint that would get you the most stoned you could ever be in your whole life,... would you smoke it?

I wouldn't smoke a joint that would get me the least stoned. I wouldn't smoke a joint full stop. I've got more sense. Unfortunately a lot of people have none.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Flukey wrote: »
    I wouldn't smoke a joint that would get me the least stoned. I wouldn't smoke a joint full stop. I've got more sense. Unfortunately a lot of people have none.
    why? i have plenty of sense, i just like to laugh at **** and feel relaxed. i'm not gonna get on my high horse, and i'm not gonna ask you to get off yours, i've got sense coming out my ears and arse and i still enjoy smoking. in fact, you'll find most people who smoke have an excess amount of sense, and smoke to achieve a more balanced sense of nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

All I can say is Lollers, the OP has clearly been sniffing his grannys underpants.

I once smoked some grass that left me in a bliss ball - I couldnt move..everything was bliss..i couldnt move..one inch..at all.

Thats it, theres no beating that in terms of pleasure (I once ate some truffles that were almost the same but lost all understanding of self..that was a bit wierd but pretty nice too).

Never again..erm..yep..only a twat believes they've had the best experience ever....theres more out there even stranger probably.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement