Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how many partners

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

kelle wrote: »
    Don't you know anything!! Anal sex doesn't count ffs!! Women!:rolleyes:

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

2 - I'm a serial monogamist :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Excluding the "meeting" periods of life, and including the actuall relationships..

Little less then 10 IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

13 for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Two and a half...:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

according to durex's survey 10 is the norm for irish ppl and thats in line with global the global average. Considering the self selecting bias of the survey, I was quite surprised

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i dont believe in sex before marriage and i am not married so ZERO :p

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

RobAMerc wrote: »
    The only people who would judge you are
    a: people in the religious orders ( they may in fact have more themselves )
    b: the jealous
    c: the sexually repressed due to some misguided religious up bringing

I know lots of people who have had a lot more and have generally benefited from it ( ie they get to know what they and partner wants as opposed to just lying there and taking it )

For god sakes if you were interviewing for a job you'd want the person with the best experience possible right ?[/QUOTE]

Very true!!

1 for me - been with my BF since I was 17, am 22 now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

23 years of age today and 25 easily. I get better looking every day so I reckon it'll be over 100 by 26/27 !$!$!!!

Also had a gf for from 18-21 or so, only got a few sly ones in there, not too many.

Advertisement