Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how many partners

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

sunzzzz wrote: »
    about 7-9 can't really remember

In other words eight??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    Yes!

I know two virgin boys! One is just coming up to 32 and his penis has started to shrivel up and drop off in clumps, bit by bit, worsening each day!

The other, well he's 40 and has no willy to be seen, just the danglers!
    :D

Can this be kept at bay by regular bouts of self abuse? Of course I am asking for a friend of mine called er HikeMoncho:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Hey I have a question.

Is it true that if you dont use it, you lose it?

No you get prostate cancer and then lose it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

theres very few actual answers here just moral assessments about my original post - is no one getting any ?

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Can this be kept at bay by regular bouts of self abuse? Of course I am asking for a friend of mine called er HikeMoncho:o

My friend "butch" is the only person I know who can cure your "friend" at this late stage! She has a secret weapon!*! Self abuse will prolong the onslaught of symtoms but unless you get "the cure" from Butch you're doomed :D

* (secret weapon)
    =

http://www.ishiboo.com/~nirva/Mods/tonguesplit/tongue_split.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

love many
    trust few
    and always paddle your own canoge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

RobAMerc wrote: »
    theres very few actual answers here just moral assessments about my original post - is no one getting any ?

You've been around for 2+ years dude, you should be well aware that After Hours is not the place for actual answers.

P.S - Sex ftw

Dragan wrote: »
    You've been around for 2+ years dude, you should be well aware that After Hours is not the place for actual answers.

P.S - Sex ftw

your right of course - I have revised my original post in order to make myself look better! ( or worse depending on your views);)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Not counting anything under 3 months, 2 partners, one for 6 years, current 4 years & counting :D

OP you must be seriously old, if you've had that many partners :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    My friend "butch" is the only person I know who can cure your "friend" at this late stage! She has a secret weapon!*! Self abuse will prolong the onslaught of symtoms but unless you get "the cure" from Butch you're doomed :D

* (secret weapon)
    =

http://www.ishiboo.com/~nirva/Mods/tonguesplit/tongue_split.jpg

So your saying if my friend gets tongue punched in the brown star he wont lose it? I will have to let him know. Thanks for all your help. I hope our "friends" get along.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

high five :D

o/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,130 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Dragan wrote: »

People suck.

And some swallow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

6 - Pa(l)m and her 5 sisters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Wow. Random, had this convo with the lads last night. Most of them were between 6 - 10 (age range 22- 27). Mine was ummm... over that. Depends on your value system i guess. And standards. When i'm drunk i have neither :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

dancor wrote: »
    Just one

Yore MA!!
    Damn, I wanted to say that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Does it count if they're unconscious, dead or too young to tell anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I have a colour coded chart with descriptions and ratings to help me remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

humanji wrote: »
    Does it count if they're unconscious, dead or too young to tell anyone?

How long has she been dead? Gigidy....

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

SetantaL wrote: »
    I have a colour coded chart with descriptions and ratings to help me remember.

I used to have one of those.......back in the day....genuinely I did!!!!!! Ratings and all, helped me decide whether to go there again or not in the future! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

None. Still a virgin and am proud of it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

humanji wrote: »
    too young to tell anyone?

If they repress the memory you get double points.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

What full penetrative sex? 10 (or 12 if you want to get technical)

Less that anal penetration but more than kissing, maybe 3 times that, not sure I don't keep count, the only reason I remember that 10 figure is because I was talking about it with a mate Tuesday night and I took time to think about them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Bitz n Pieces

Being honest, I am sure I will be judged harshly, but I am a 24 yr old girl, and I have slept with probably over 60 people. And no I don't get paid for it!!! I have never had an STD, get checked regularly. I have been with my current boyfriend for six months (I never cheat), and was with one guy when I was 18-19 for nearly two years. I just love sex and don't see it as that big of a deal....you know that it has to be with someone you love and all that. Granted it is better with someone you love, but needs must!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Being honest, I am sure I will be judged harshly, but I am a 24 yr old girl, and I have slept with probably over 60 people. And no I don't get paid for it!!! I have never had an STD, get checked regularly. I have been with my current boyfriend for six months (I never cheat), and was with one guy when I was 18-19 for nearly two years. I just love sex and don't see it as that big of a deal....you know that it has to be with someone you love and all that. Granted it is better with someone you love, but needs must!
    Out of curiosity, does your current boyfriend know how many people you've been with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bright blue eye

More that 30, that I can tell you .. cant even remember their names can you????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Been in 2 long term relationships since 15. Just 3 for me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

hmm... probably something between 25 and 30... it's gone up a few times since the last time I sat down and tried to work it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Bitz n Pieces

Out of curiosity, does your current boyfriend know how many people you've been with?

He knows that I was no angel but he doesn't know an exact number, but then again neither do I. He was no angel either so we actually take the piss out of eachother because of it.

The only people who would judge you are
    a: people in the religious orders ( they may in fact have more themselves )
    b: the jealous
    c: the sexually repressed due to some misguided religious up bringing

I know lots of people who have had a lot more and have generally benefited from it ( ie they get to know what they and partner wants as opposed to just lying there and taking it )

For god sakes if you were interviewing for a job you'd want the person with the best experience possible right ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Terry wrote: »
    None. Still a virgin and am proud of it.
    Hmm!

Advertisement