Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your most controversial opinions here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

Kate and Gerry McCann are in it for the fame

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Cocaine is good for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TheB

Foxhunting is Fun!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

pi is exactly 3

i CAN believe its not butter

boards sux*

*j/k :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

industria wrote: »
    The holocaust was a hoax... Never Happened!

Trolling or do you really believe that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

KaG1888 wrote: »
    GRRR

It might be the popular thing for people to give out about Israel, but I wonder if these people were given a choice of living in either Tehran or secular Tel Aviv how many would stick with their principles and choose Iran?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

im not really a god.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 NewBalance

short man syndrome is Real.
    Any fella below average height has chip on their shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

scientology is not just for idiots.

• Advertisement

It might be the popular thing for people to give out about Israel, but I wonder if these people were given a choice of living in Tehran or secular Tel Aviv how many would stick with their principles and choose Iran?

Read my response to this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055173137&page=4 .

and you'll understand why I was saying Grr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I think minorities should give up their seat on a bus for me so that i can sit comfortably throughout my journey.
    Do you also think they should sit at the back of the bus too? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

The government is doing a fine job and deserve every penny of their raise !

Enda Kenny is not a thunderbird.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Giblet was/is a shit mod.

kaimera wrote: »
    Do you also think they should sit at the back of the bus too? :rolleyes:

I personally think it's wonderful when people view a thread called 'Post your most controversial opinions here!', and go on to take the thread seriously, arguing over seemingly ludicrous claims. Just wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Read my response to this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055173137&page=4 .

and you'll understand why I was saying Grr

To be honest I agree with most of your point there, all my point was that compared to China or Russia (the only realistic alternatives) I would prefer to have America in control, simply because they are the best of the three options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

zuchum wrote: »
    I personally think it's wonderful when people view a thread called 'Post your most controversial opinions here!', and go on to take the thread seriously, arguing over seemingly ludicrous claims. Just wonderful.

It may be wonderful but it's hardly controversial ! Now get back on topic :mad:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

zuchum wrote: »
    lmao smiliepacmanfd8.gif

Enda Kenny is not a thunderbird.

LOL THAT IS TOO FUNNY, HE LOOKS LIKE ONE!

• Advertisement

To be honest I agree with most of your point there, all my point was that compared to China or Russia (the only realistic alternatives) I would prefer to have America in control, simply because they are the best of the three options.

Fair point

It may be wonderful but it's hardly controversial ! Now get back on topic :mad:

:D
    :D pwnd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

The real nazis and threat to democracy are islamafascists and pc fascists who try to bludgeon people into more self censorship. On an unrelated note new emigrants who are on free money should offer to wash our cars each morn at traffic lights for their first 6 months in Eire.

The tv licence fee was worth it for 'I Dare Ya' & 'The English Class' alone...

whiskeyman wrote: »
    The tv licence fee was worth it for 'I Dare Ya' & 'The English Class' alone...

not to mentions "Dan and Becs"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

My pitbull doesn't need a muzzle, he's just a pet and muzzles make him look bad.

I'm looking for another Pitbull (or staffordshire bull terrier) who I'll name either 'Mohammed' or 'Jihad' (seriously).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Boyzone and Westlife are the greatest bands in the world, only the begrudgers hate them coz these music geniuses can't play an instrument, they can sing ya know! :D

On and Ronan Keating is the best singer ever, he has more talent than Elvis :D

AH is the most intellectual discussion forum on the whole of teh interweb.
    Many known thinkers and geniuses are known to converge and have a brain romp on many diverse and stimulating topics.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Immigrants / refugees / Non-Nationals whatever they call themselves now should not be allowed to drive or own a car. Or take public transport either, cos they smell and make too much noise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Irish men are useless!

Cheaters should all be shot!

Sales assisstants should be entitled to punch the lights out of any customer who is rude and impolite! :D

Old people should all be put on one slow bus/luas and let them fight it out together who gets to sit where... (they do get it free afterall)

Skangers should be chained up and stoned to death.

Their kids should work on the railroads!

The beggars who become abusive should find themselves at the bottom of the liffey....

That's all for now...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement