Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your most controversial opinions here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

all babies should be raised in pens somewhere west like sligo or mayo. Theres no reason to having them around, their not cute, they all look the bloody same, they are babies - arms, legs head, poops, eats, sleeps. Get them out of the way. At the very least ban them from public transport and never EVER let them on planes.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,184 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Archimedes wrote: »
    Girl power is bull****, women could not rule this world, they would be ****ing awful at it.
    cos us blokes have done such a good job of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

aidan24326 wrote: »
    Nowt controversial about that opinion someuser. Would consider that near enough to a solid fact in fairness.

Unless you can prove God doesn't exist, it's awful hard to claim it's near enough to a solid fact.

Me? I just plain don't like fat people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭-annex-

Unless you can prove God doesn't exist, it's awful hard to claim it's near enough to a solid fact.

We shouldn't have to prove that God doesn't exist. It's impossible to prove that something doesn't exist. It's up to theists to prove that he DOES exist. Which of course they never will. Apparently he just exists and that's all there is to it.
    To which I offer this gem:
    http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/images/Science_verses_faith_flowcharts.jpg

In summary, I hate religion. Although I find stocking up on alcohol the day before Good Friday, then getting wasted when everyone else can't a very gratifying experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Fat men/women disgust me,get to the gym you lazy fvcks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

right now I hate everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

People who stand for the national anthem are twats, it's a song ffs :rolleyes:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,910 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Having the national anthem played at the end of ur wedding afters is incredibly scangery.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

People who have a problem with the national anthemn are really sad fúcks who just like to whine and bitch about everything and think they are cool by doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,226 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Anyone that doesn't meet the door policy of Lush (a nightclub in norn iron) shouldn't meet the door policy of life, I propose building a large gas chamber on the Royal Portrush Golf Club and bringing all the skangers to get the once over by the door crew there....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭patrickolee

I think only highly educamacated working people should be allowed to vote. Those on the dole should be barred.

Steyr wrote: »
    Fat men/women disgust me,get to the gym you lazy fvcks.

super skinny men/women disgust me - stop giving **** what other people think of you and eat something

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I think people should have to take tests in order to be allowed to have children. I also think that some people should be genetic dead ends (scobes) and be neutered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Unless you can prove God doesn't exist, it's awful hard to claim it's near enough to a solid fact (...that believers are delusional).

Sorry mate but that's not how it works. The onus of proof is on he who makes the claim in the first place. People who believe in a fairytale god who listens to their prayers (and acts on them) are delusional. Simple as. Look up the meaning of the word delusion.

I'm with AttractiveNun, I do tend to think a bit less of people who believe in nonsensical religious gibberish and take the bible/quran literally. They are generally either stupid,ignorant or too dishonest/weak minded to face up to things as they are rather than inventing fairytales to make themseleves feel better. Religious fundamentalists on the other hand are invariably stupid and/or crazy.

I belive in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and you can't prove he doesn't exist

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Edit: I'm done debating this point and deleted what I wrote here.

TBH I'm rather more sick of defending agnosticism from the narrow minded atheists than the fundamentalists.

This really isnt the place for debating the existance of God as it's been done before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

99% of kids on Ritalin/adderal/strattera would benifet far more from a good hard smack in the mouth everytime they act out.

people that hit thier kids as a primary form of punishment/control should have thier genitals removed and nailed to their forehead

the internet is chock full of hypocrites

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

• Advertisement

ztoical wrote: »

haha good to be back on boards after the holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

slipss wrote: »
    99% of kids on Ritalin/adderal/strattera would benifet far more from a good hard smack in the mouth everytime they act out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWCYF8WB9w

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

well good for you, you and the cosmic jewish zombie believers are crackpots in my opinion.

that is clearly ludicrous. that's why i put my faith in a 2000 year old zombie carpenter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

that is clearly ludicrous. that's why i put my faith in a 2000 year old cosmic jewish zombie carpenter

fixed that for ya.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

People who eat sandwiches are scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

There should be a licence to procreate.

Families should pay extra tax per child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

There should be no child support. Have as many kids as you like as long as you're the one paying for them.

If you can't afford then you must eat them with HP sauce.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

A lot of "african americans" couldnt pick out africa on a map.
    A lot of people who write on bus shelters cant even spell thier own names properly.
    Fat people are fat because they consume too many calories and dont burn them off.
    The jews are the only people seeking compensation for the second world war.
    People who brag about how much they earn are usually lying.

• Advertisement

cance wrote: »
    fixed that for ya.

ah yes how silly of me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement