Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Bijoux wrote: »
    + a million :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbgTvjlB9Ac

Well.....watch some videos of him on youtube....he's AMAZING on the guitar and piano....he extremely intelligent and quite interesting in every way possible....and he has a fabulous voice (not just his singing voice...the normal one too)....he's a genius....and he's so frickin hot!!!
    But I'm practically obsessed with him, so I'm a bit biased :o

This one is very hot.....but I'm nearly sure he's gay....ah well, a girl can dream!

0,,5971027,00.jpg

Here's a more conventional hottie, especially for PillyPen ;)

light_blue.jpg

I'll check him out on youtube. Have to give the unconventional hottie I never have a chance of meeting fair shakes, after all. :pac:

The Dolce and Gabbana guy is a bit too pretty, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. The gay is very sexah!

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Very true....I'm always attracted to intelligence and geekishness in a guy...it's what first draws my attention to them, even more so than looks.
    Plus, I tend to be a bit of a sucker for musicians and guys with dark hair and green or blue eyes!

But watching Matt Bellamy doing a riff on a guitar....just.....wow!
    and i gotta agree with that!^

you 2 girls are my new best friends :D:D:D:D

What about Joseph? :eek:

joseph-fiennes.jpg

I spend wayyyyy too much time on this thread :rolleyes:

Ohhhh, yes! They both seem like very brooding, intelligent, thoughtful, sensitive men. I love that type! They're probably jerks in real life, but a girl can dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

PillyPen wrote: »
    I'll check him out on youtube. Have to give the unconventional hottie I never have a chance of meeting fair shakes, after all. :pac:

The Dolce and Gabbana guy is a bit too pretty, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. The gay is very sexah!

Isnt he?
    ya, d&g guy is a bit too tanned and muscly for my liking, but sure, look at the eyes on him!

Ah well all of them can't be perfect ;)

mmmmm. :cool:

kellyjones.jpg

• Advertisement

ChewChew wrote: »
    mmmmm. :cool:

kellyjones.jpg

Oooooh Kelly Jones....lovely... best looking man in Wales (that I'm aware of) :D

How about this hot slice of man-meat? I didn't think too much of him until I saw him in The Wedding Date the other day. Crap movie, but he could not possibly be sexier.

dermot%20mulroney.jpg

Oooooh Kelly Jones....lovely... best looking man in Wales (that I'm aware of) :D

that, he most certainly is!!! :D man he is delicious!!
    How about this hot slice of man-meat? I didn't think too much of him until I saw him in The Wedding Date the other day. Crap movie, but he could not possibly be sexier.

oh noooo. not a pretty cup of tea at all!!

oh noooo. not a pretty cup of tea at all!!

:pac: You have to see the movie before you judge. I still don't think Dermot is anything special, but his character was all man. Very emotionally intelligent and seemed like he'd enjoy rough sex, always a plus. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Oooh while I adore Mr Jones (he's my numero 2) there is another Mr Jones from Wales that I think is Mr Perfect....no, not Tom Jones, Steve Jones....phwooooarrrrrr. He is my love. Sunday mornings on Channel 4 are the highlight of my week when he's on :pac:

1000025345.jpg

• Advertisement

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Oooh while I adore Mr Jones (he's my numero 2) there is another Mr Jones from Wales that I think is Mr Perfect....no, not Tom Jones, Steve Jones....phwooooarrrrrr. He is my love. Sunday mornings on Channel 4 are the highlight of my week when he's on :pac:

1000025345.jpg

Dear god, look at that! It reminds me of the greatest music video ever created.

:pac: You have to see the movie before you judge. I still don't think Dermot is anything special, but his character was all man. Very emotionally intelligent and seemed like he'd enjoy rough sex, always a plus. ;)

I was not going to agree with you one bit untill the very end of your post. on that note, I think I shall watch that movie :cool:

one word. delicious. :cool:

I was not going to agree with you one bit untill the very end of your post. on that note, I think I shall watch that movie :cool:

Well, I've probably talked it up too much and ruined it now haha. Here's another man I don't find all that attractive, but seems like he could take it. (Skip to :53).

1000025345.jpg

What time on a Sunday morning? :eek:

Well, I've probably talked it up too much and ruined it now haha. Here's another man I don't find all that attractive, but seems like he could take it. (Skip to :53).

Oh God McSteamy, what I wouldn't let him do to me! :p

Never got the McDreamy thing at all, thank God for McSteamy!

Oh God McSteamy, what I wouldn't let him do to me! :p

Never got the McDreamy thing at all, thank God for McSteamy!

I've never understood it either! Just yesterday my mom ma and I were watching TV and Patrick Dempsey came on and I said "I really don't get the fuss over him." He seems so whiney, plus he always looks like he has a sinus infection.

What time on a Sunday morning? :eek:

See that's the thing. While he's got millions of girls drooling over him every Sunday morning most ladies I mention him to don't know who I'm on about. Think T4 starts around 9. Goes on til around 2/3 I think? He's on some Saturdays too. And sometimes if you're lucky he's on almost all day on Sundays....you have to put up with some crappy Channel 4 programmes in between his hotness though but it's worth it.

Maybe I shouldn't be letting you all in on my secret :eek: Don't steal him biatches, I saw him first!

Oooh just look at him.....all steamy and whatnot!!!

grey_pic_2.png

Ohhh Bijoux, thank you for that! I've never seen this show, and now I'm starting to think I might be missing out!

oh yes. now that is a man.
    Ohhh Bijoux, thank you for that! I've never seen this show, and now I'm starting to think I might be missing out!

you most certainly are missing out big time. :cool:

• Advertisement

oh yes. now that is a man.

you most certainly are missing out big time. :cool:

hotties galore really.....I used to be a McDreamy woman but now I've gone over to the dark side :cool: mmmm......

The smile on him in that video when he got slapped....I wish I could find a man like that :pac:

The smile on him in that video when he got slapped....I wish I could find a man like that :pac:

Exactly! That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen! There must be men like that out there, I guess I just don't slap enough of them to find out. :D

hotties galore really.....I used to be a McDreamy woman but now I've gone over to the dark side :cool: mmmm......

i never was a mcdreamy girl. I was actually a dr burke girl. but then came mcsteamy and he rocked my world. oh yeaassss

Exactly! That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen! There must be men like that out there, I guess I just don't slap enough of them to find out. :D

All the more reason to slap more! :D
    I slapped an ex of mine once....not hard, it was just as a joke like, and he actually got offended!!!
    Apparently I belted him...and I'm WEAK!

Need to find one thats into a bit of......well, you know what I mean ;)

i never was a mcdreamy girl. I was actually a dr burke girl. but then came mcsteamy and he rocked my world. oh yeaassss

Burke was hot.....but he seemed so morally upright all the time, it annoyed me after a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Siobhers

mmmm you just cant go wrong with Steve Jones! he does that Transmission music show jobby thats on c4 too

...ooh 100 pages of man goodness!
    ggsj8.jpg

stevejones5.jpg

Siobhers wrote: »
    stevejones5.jpg

If he can make that shirt look good, he can make anything look good....nonetheless.....TAKE IT OFF!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

heeyyyy... go easy on the shirt. :angry:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

I just have to add thi on of Matt B. again. Just to share and share alike. Those eyes. Electric?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

kylechain.jpg

Advertisement