Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Outlet €145 off + Free delivery

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Do not assume you are getting a bargain on outlet.

Example: System Price EUR 2,235.84

Inspiron 6400 (System Identifier. 0GR3AXWW)
    Inspiron 6400 Celeron M 520 1.6Ghz, 533Mhz FSB, 1MB L2 Cache
    Ubuntu Edition version 7.04
    Memory: 512MB 533MHz DDR2SDRAM(1x512)
    Hard Disk Drive: Hard Drive 60GB Serial ATA (5400 RPM)
    NoteBook Screen: 15.4 Wide Screen WXGA (1280 x 800) TFT Display
    Modem: Internal 56K ModemCD Read-Write Drive: 24xCDRW/8xDVDComboDrive
    Software: No Software Application

Always shop around to get a price for the offered spec, it is often cheaper on the dell main site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mcic

I've mostly found that the lower spec stuff is cheaper (or roughly the same price) as the main dell site, custom built. It's the higher spec/more upmarket stuff that usually comes at a big discount, particularly the XPS laptops. I've seen a few bargain Inspiron 6400s on there, but they haven't been basic ones (so they'd be a bargain for €750 as oposed to the ~€400 ones that the poster above is looking for). You just have to keep checking constantly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭shnaek

Not such a bargain after all! Mine was delayed a few times, and now it has been canceled and I have to re-order! Anyone else having problems with delivery of dell laptops? The only other person I know who ordered a dell laptop around the same time as me had to cancel his order because they told him they couldn't deliver it until 2008.

Advertisement