Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of ignorant girls.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

SetantaL wrote: »
    I was out last night and this is the second time that this has happened, I was holding two pints and some girl smashed into me, the first girl because she was dancing in the bar and the second girl had formed a cirlcle with her friends, also dancing and backed into me. On both occasions a full pint was knocked out of my hand on the way back from the bar. On both occassions the girls shrugged and said it was an accident. Accident sure but I asked politely on both occasions for them to replace my drink, god knows if I knocked someone's drink I'd replace it, they both started making excuses, ( I'm surprised they weren't the same girl in the end) "OH, I'm a student, no money, it was an accident etc" I'm kinda annoyed at this stage, what makes these girls think they can get away with this behaviour? I almost poured the other pint over that girls head last night she was so ignorant and noncelant. What would happen if I spilled her drink? WW3 in my experience yet women think they can get away with this double standard?

Drink shots! At the bar! And join in with the dancing - you might get lucky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Phil01

I'm not even going to start on this thread about irish women.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

A fella I know has a pretty horrible, but at the same time, very funny revenge technique for this exact scenario.

If they offender doesn't replace the drink.... He whips his lad out and dunks it in their drink at the next available opportunity.

If they see him, they know the drink is 'tainted' and their reaction is priceless. If they don't see him and they then proceed to drink it... well thats even better in his opinion... (he claims that it has mainly been girls that have knocked his drinks without replacement)

He also does this to people that he doesn't like :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Phil01 wrote: »
    I'm not even going to start on this thread about irish women.

If I was you I wouldn't start on it either i reckon the thread would win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

odyssey06 wrote: »
    You need to develop a defense mechanism, someone bumps into you, you spill the drink on them :)

when im holding a drink for anyone or walkin wit my drink i always lean it forward. so if someone does knock it, it hits them more than me. granted i still et splashed, but they get the brunt of it.

as to what the op said, it happened to me a few times. never twice in the same night, but usually i ignore it.
    although once a girl knocked a drink and it fell on my pants. looked like i píssed myself.
    she laughed. so i knocked her drink. then i laughed. and she got annoyed.

slút

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

There are some very arrogant women in clubs these days, but then theres a lot of arsehole lads too. I was out in the smoking area once with a mate, went to sit down at a bench. There were 2 girls sitting there already and as soon as we sat down, werent even going to talk to them, one big knacker headed one says 'Downt ya be troyin ta pool me meester, Oi av a bifriend ya no!'. My mate just said 'Theres hope for us all so...' :)

A guy knocked my full vodka all over me (mainly down between my boobs) last weekend and then my mate asked him to "lick me dry" which he proceeded to TRY to do! Was funny.....who cares, it's only a drink! Buy another one!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Learn how to carry your drinks!

qft

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Like previously said a lot of people in clubs are arrogant, but the arrogant women know they can get away with it.
    In the same way as some fellows get the fightin' into them after a few pints i think some girls can get the megabitch equivalent.

l3LoWnA, will you be at the next boards beers? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Get some pub skills tbh.

• Advertisement

kowloon wrote: »
    l3LoWnA, will you be at the next boards beers? :p

Doubtful :) I'm sure there'll be other boobs to spill drink on though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    Doubtful :) I'm sure there'll be other boobs to spill drink on though

It just wouldn't be the same :(, not the same at all...........

But back to topic, NEVER do the 3 pint shuffle in a club

Advertisement