Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bored with 500 euro's

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

I'm sure you'll need some money if you follow the yellow brick road and ask for an imagination?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Tony Danza wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll need some money if you follow the yellow brick road and ask for an imagination?

got one last year. except there is a fault. and the warranty is void as i removed the "do not remove" sticker

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

RoyalMarineComm: Donate some to boards :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

parents gave me 500 quid to do or get something for myself for crimbo.

i don't need anything. i have all the necessities of life. and a fair share of luxuries.

what can i do? im not putting it in the bank or saving it. ive enough saved for college and i just want to do something!

This is quite simple.

Since you live in waterford go find that prostitute monica. The one thats was always at the bridge. Now head to ballybeg with the remaining 400€ and get some cocaine. If you have any change, book into one of the pathetic b&b's on the cork road.

Personally, I would head to the dam for the weekend.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Anti wrote: »
    This is quite simple.

Since you live in waterford go find that prostitute monica. The one thats was always at the bridge. Now head to ballybeg with the remaining 400€ and get some cocaine. If you have any change, book into one of the pathetic b&b's on the cork road.

Personally, I would head to the dam for the weekend.

I can see why your banned from the Waterford forum now :p

Never spotted that Monica girl. Hrmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

red number 19 then id either be boared with no money at all or on my way to Austrailla.

Advertisement