Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bored with 500 euro's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭irishfeller

buy 500 scratch cards...see if i in 6 really wins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

im staying away from the hookers idea.
    ill keep it in reserve.

beer is not an option. and im not treatin my m8's out for a night. all they do is drink.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Giive it to me to play poker with, I'll spin it up, and give you back your 500 plus 50% of the winnings. Easy peasy.

*ahem* I might not win but still......*ahem*

Edit: Better still, I'll teach you how to play for €500. Teach a man to fish etc etc. ;)

buy 500 scratch cards...see if i in 6 really wins...

was thinkin of tryin somethin like that. or maybe 500 quid on the lotto. who knows. i might get lucky.

but then what would i do with the winnings? id be back to square one. except with a lot more money and people begging off me.

5starpool wrote: »
    Giive it to me to play poker with, I'll spin it up, and give you back your 500 plus 50% of the winnings. Easy peasy.

*ahem* I might not win but still......*ahem*

i play poker myself :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Buy shoes for orphans

Or go on a coke and hookers bender... it's your choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

give it to me? :D

Buy shares?

Throw a good christmas party?

Waste it on a useless gadget?

Do something like go sky diving?

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Give it to Bertie, his current salary doesn't reflect how awesome he is.

i play poker myself :)

Ok, well I'll spin it up on a 2/5 live Omaha game then.

You aren't very receptive to suggestions are you? Even sensible ones that aren't mine (obv).

You won't give it to charity, buy other people presents, go away somewhere, buy yourself stuff, get coke + hookers. Tough challenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

already placed a few bets.

as for giving my parents the 500 quid, are you mad?! :)

bought my dad a new laptop, and bought my mam a weekend trip to a spa, and were only after sending them to dubai.

wipe your arse with it!!! it seems to me that you dont really need the 500 euro!!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Your a cock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

You poor, poor thing!

It's starting to sound like you don't really want suggestions.......but why don't you just stick it in the bank until you think of something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Board-in-work

I have a similiar 'problem' - just got 2 grand tax rebate. Just back from Amsterdam - so don't wanna do that again - got my pointless gadget iphone thingy on order allready. What other pointless stuff do I need to pimp up my life????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

They're are other places in the world to visit other than Amsterdam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

I have a similiar 'problem' - just got 2 grand tax rebate. Just back from Amsterdam - so don't wanna do that again - got my pointless gadget iphone thingy on order allready. What other pointless stuff do I need to pimp up my life????

Do you have any loans? Pay off a bit of one or else stick it in your credit card account so that you'll be in credit for the next while when you spot something you'd like to buy online.

SheroN wrote: »
    They're are other places in the world to visit other than Amsterdam?

second that !! broaden yer minds people!! god so many people with lots of money, i only got 20 euro to do me til the 28th when i get paid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Buy yourself a box of Cuban Cigars and a humidor to store them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Invest in training for a monkey butler.

krazy_8s wrote: »
    Invest in training for a monkey butler.

mam and dad probally got him on last christmas !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Get yourself a series of flying or helicopter lessons, I'm telling you it's the most fun you'll ever have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

the way i look at it if you asked boardies to help u ur a tick.
    who on earth dosnt know how to spend money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

swingking wrote: »
    Get yourself a series of flying or helicopter lessons, I'm telling you it's the most fun you'll ever have.

more fun than heroin?
    surely you jest!

the way i look at it if you asked boardies to help u ur a tick.
    who on earth dosnt know how to spend money

Scrooge McDuck and Jews (I mean no offense to Jews, I am using this in a blatantly and wrongly stereotypical fashion purely to incite the lulz.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

buy me a laptop. i'll get your username tattoed on me face so you can consider it payment for advertising.

EDit: sh*t i wasted #1500 on this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭smilingeyerish

i think you should just do so something with your money that prevents you from posting stuff like this. you just sound far too spoiled with everything you already have and then you flaunt it all here infornt of people who might appreciate their money and be able to spend it wisely or at least know what they could do with some extra cash.

stop being such a show off, your annoying. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Go to Thailand its class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

i think you should just do so something with your money that prevents you from posting stuff like this. you just sound far too spoiled with everything you already have and then you flaunt it all here infornt of people who might appreciate their money and be able to spend it wisely or at least know what they could do with some extra cash.

stop being such a show off, your annoying. :mad:

wow, someones a very bitter person

To be quite ****ing honest, I'd say get the best of something. The best whatever money can buy. Anything at all, but top of the line. You won't get the very very best, but you'll get something really ****ing good compared to the normal bog standard bit.

Or else stand outside a University canteen and burn it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭smilingeyerish

SpAcEd OuT wrote: »
    wow, someones a very bitter person

I'm not bitter, i just think this is a pointless thread with some spoiled kid flaunting what he has got. he has rejected EVERY suggestion claiming he already has everything, except for time for holidays in december( and the OP wants to go "in december"), but you obviously didnt read all the posts otherwise you wouldnt have suggested thailand. (which i agree is a brilliant place)

Advertisement