Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgiest place you've drunkenly urinated?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pbug21

One of my mates.. In a glass standing by a table in the Stables in UL. Tried to get me to drink it say was vod + rb. Fortunately I seen him do it. There is photographic evidence. Hes a scumbag.. loveable rogue though.

Me Fein.. walking down cruises street in Limerick pissing as I walked at 11.30 at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

In front of Rathmines garda station, thought I'd save the old chaps a bit of legwork...as it turned though it went completely unoticed and I was soon on my way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Dodgiest place? Probably in the jacks of The Hole in the Wall pub in Galway during Rag Week. Christ I've been in better cattle sheds.

Done it a few times on my way home from town and got caught short. It's a fair walk from town 30 mins sober and about 15 mins longer fluttered. I've got a couple of out of the way places that I favour - a wall near in the car park behind the cinema is good - great cover and copious vegetation.

Worst I've ever witnessed was at a house party. Two guys in the bathroom - brothers - one puking in the sink the other taking a sh1t and the door locked. They were in there about half an hour. One of the other guys got impatient and found a 2 litre water bottle. Filled it 95% of the way then stopped. No spillage either - very impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I remember going on a trip to Holland with my school when I was 15(I can't believe they took us there at that age), anyway we all got drunk and they sorta knew it so they wouldn't stop the bus, so the lads at the back of the bus pissed into a 2l coke bottle but it was more or less full and a lot the piss spewed over one of my mates who was conked out.

They just threw the bottle of p!ss out of the bus onto the motorway. LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Outside the National Assembly building in Paris. The Gendarmes were not impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

The Spire :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

On my friends car door handle ~10 minutes before he opened it to bring us home. Shhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

On a well hidden electic fence at the side of a field. Not a nice experience. :(

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The worst place for me has to be on the door of the New York Fashion Institute the day of the 1998 World Cup final. I was drinking since 10am (time difference) and this was about 11pm, absolutely hammered. It made sense at the time. I also have had some strange sleepwalking peeing incidents that I won't go into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 S*H*A*N*E

i went in connolly station and got caught, my friend once went in a taxi and we only realised when we got out and there was a puddle where he was sitting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

In someones pint, and then handed it back to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Roof of Stephen's Green shopping centre...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

stevo86 wrote: »
    At the entrance to trinity college at the end of Dame St.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

never drunkenly.

but i was on a school tour in april to rome and was in the vatican. Was absolutely bursting so got a few boys to stand around me while i pissed into a bottle of nestea...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

All over Bosco

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Trip with the lads to Madrid, a mate pissed on a sort of central cop shop place, without realising what it was...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Taxi driver told me it costs him a day's work and a lot of money when people soil his cab, because he has to take it off the road and valet it.

I've always wondered why no one has recorded the dream YouTube prank: find a popular night pee spot and set up a camera, a stereo with Stars and Stripes Forever ready to go at full blast, a couple of strong spotlights and a couple of big buckets of water, and film the ensuing fun when some poor drunk comes along and tries to waveringly pee. Twould be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Was walking up Nassau St very frosty night ,all the cars had their windows well frozen over. Burstin for a piss so I reckoned I'd do someone a favour so went to a parked Mini and proceeded to defrost the windscreen.

In full flow next thing I see a female hand trying to clear the mist from the inside..............male companion also in the car canoodling looked angry....legged it rapido.

Advertisement