Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgiest place you've drunkenly urinated?

Options
  • 13-11-2007 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

For me its either on a church wall (outside though!) or at strphens green, into the park throught the railings - whilst lined up beside 3 other lads :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

A bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

For me its either on a church wall (outside though!) or at strphens green, into the park throught the railings - whilst lined up beside 3 other lads :D

Was expecting this to start out with somethin fairly impressive. :confused:
    Ah well,
    I've done both of those.
    Worst would be in my mate's dad's wardrobe (on his his suits), followed closely by on another mate's tv and video in his sitting room.
    I'm not proud, but it happened.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭Archeron

Through the bars in the middle of the Ha'penny bridge straight into the Liffey.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

St Augustine church.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

On way home after a VERY drunken night out in West London, found a large gate in a quiet (or so I thought) allywayto relieve myself.

I could not understand, in my drunken haze, why the gate I was p1ssing against was moving. To my horror the gate opened up to reveal a police car just leaving the back of a station to go on patrol :eek:.

The gents out there will appreciate how difficult it is to stop in "mid flow" so I made a bit of a mess of my self while the driver got out of the police car and gave me a very stern telling off, to make things worse for me the passenger of the police car was a female officer who was pissing herself (no pun intended) as my situation while her colleague continued to shout in my face about my "disgraceful behaviour".

Oh, and a couple of hundred yards away - all of my mates were howling with laughter & jeering me.

Very embarassing :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Electric fence - mains powered.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

boreds wrote: »
    A bin.

a mate of mine cannot go without pissing in a bin on some capacity. have a lovely shot of him pissing in a bin next to an unsuspecting gard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

on YORE MA

now that thats out of the way, probably in a strangers back garden or off a bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Off a 6th floor balcony. When you have to go... you have to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

wish I could go anonymous for this...

Was staying in a massive hostel, and woke up after a hard nights drinking. The pressure on my bladder is what woke me up. I was in a room on my own, and to get to the toilet, I had to walk down a 300 metre corridor, down 2 flights of steps and walk back down another 200 metres of corridor to get to the jacks. At the time it was too much to even think about, so I peed into a half litre bottle of coke, and when it was getting full I stopped myself, poured the contents out the window into the garden below, and started again. It took four bottles full until I was done. Amazingly no one noticed. Had someone noticed I feel sure I would have been arrested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thebiggestjim

check out this mate of mine, he went to Glasgow to a Celtic match and got a bit drunk after. Priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 17,851 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Pearse Street Garda Station, when yhe mates and I started hitting town a few years back "Fireworks" on Tara Street was our usual haunt. Nature called as it does when you have drank a ton, and were all taking a slash on what we think is just another building, a garda comes out and took my friends name, and sent us on our way, thats about the worst iv done and got caught for anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

In my friends Grandparents front garden (I found out years afterwards);
    The side of a Ferrari :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Into the letterbox of the house of someone I didn't like.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

In a pringles tin in a mates bedroom (messy night aside). it was full of change, but i didn't realise. Then the next morning my mates da came in to get change for the paper and stuck his hand straight in. it was easier to blame my friend then to own up to that myself.

I'm proud of myself believe me!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

All over a kitchen at a party in Stoke on Trent in front of many of the party goers, I was sleep walking and ended up waking up a mile down the road at 5am with no shoes on, money, coat, phone or idea where the party was or how I'd get home to Manchester!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

OK I'm a lady spo maybe I shoudln't be telling you guys this but this one time....at band camp.....

Was on a bus on the way home from belfast at all hours of the morning after being on the lush nearly a full 24 hours. Few of us (girls) were bursting for a pee so the bus driver stopped at the side of the road. We went down a few steps (which led into a field) to be out of view of all other passengers (even though it was pitch dark) and I was brave and decided to go first (and was about to explode i suppose) So I stood on the last step and got down on my hunkers and kinda balanced over the edge of the step.......the relief was unnatural. It was only when I was mid-extremely-fast-and-furious-flow that I felt the stings......My fecken ass was positioned right in the middle a big bunch of friggen nettles!!! :eek::(:mad:

The pain was unreal - I had to kneel on a seat facing the back of the bus the whole way home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

My funniest pee was in town a while back. Me and a friend were walking back to his sisters place near Baggot St, and I was dyyying for a pee so much I ducked into an alleyway with a bit of an arch and a corner bit behind some steps for concealment. Anyways, there I was crouching and peeing while he stood around the corner. All I could hear was the sound of my pee and I couldnt hear anyone around so I let a wee fart. It turned out to be a ripper and it reverberated so loudly that I could hear my friend laughing, I giggled too, next thing, two well dressed guys walked by and looked at me (I was finished peeing and fixing my clothes by then) They must have heard, but me being a classy burd just shouted 'whar are you lookin at?' As I was paralytic with laughter. It took ages for us to stop laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Front door of Trinity College. The small one. Security guard opened mid flow too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Over the side of a boat at 40mph or in through the letterbox of an organisation with whose politics I disagree.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Off the balcony of a hostel I was staying in. In a phone booth. In a cinema (no not the bathroom). The film was shít and I thought I'd get my moneys worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

on holidays.got this **** meal in a restaurant and all the waiters were complete dicks!so as they were getting ready to close that night.went around to the glass window opposite the cash register and started to piss.they were too busy to notice me doing it but they sure as hell saw me running for it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Jack Bauer

On a cop car parked off o'connell street, seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

meath street on a saturday afternoon, i was bursting and the pubs were just too dodgy to piss in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Round the back of a shopping mall in Turkey. Didn't see the doberman guard dogs. New runners ruined :(

I have taken a shit in the woods before too. Probably the only time I'd ever had a pack of tissues in the car, damn was I glad of em. No dock leaf for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Robbo wrote: »
    Over the side of a boat at 40mph

Hope you were at the back of the boat :eek:

-Edit- Just re-read... the SIDE?! In that case, hope there was no one at the back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 stevo86

At the entrance to trinity college at the end of Dame St.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

The fair ****ty phone box. just remembered that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

worst pee was probably off a bridge.
    my friend pissed on another friend in a nightclub queue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

Outside the cop station beside Busáras - I was locked and didnt realise it was a cop station until I was finished.

Or during the World Cup in 2002, the day Ireland played Spain, I was giving my Dad a hand at work in Dublin early that morning (I was 14) and had a couple of bottles of Lucozade Sport in the process. Was dying for a whizz before I even got on the bus. Held it as far as Ross Cross (about 10-15 mins from home) and it just got painful so I took out one of my empty Lucozade bottles and went in that, lucky there wasnt too many people on the bus at the time...

Advertisement