Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skanger Girls on the train

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

so basically u were pussied out by a 13year old?!

sweet Jesus wtf man ?! :rolleyes:

like one poster said scumbags smell fear.

id just listen to mary and say to the skanger girl "mary said stop acting like a little slut and FU*K OFF!"

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

OP: get an MP3 player, put some kill-christ-kill-you-all-die-die death metal on it, and if you ever want to ignore someone, listen to it full blast. Then tell them to **** off.

Saying that, I think the OP was hoping they'd go away, as he got a "kick to the face" last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

you should've raped her and thought her a lesson.

(yes, thats horrible to say)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

You should have feigned interest and engaged her in intellectual conversation.What do you think of daniel liebeskinds' take on architechture etc. Nothing like a bit of reverse passive agressive bullying. Although it was really by the sounds of it a lose lose situation for you OP, horrible. I think you did the right thing, very annoying and frustrating though to have to change your actions based on some idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Buy a bicycle or car or something that doesn't involve using the common peasant's mode of transport.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I'm at a loss whether to report this post or not...its quite funny.
    Thats the thing about boards .ie ,double standards depending on who posted the comment ....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

Telling my brother he says the same girl tried it on with him while waiting for the metro... right down to the stupid piercing above her lip. Perhaps she just has a perchant for Irish looking tall men with long hair... Hmm apparently she is in year 10 at my sister's school the dirty skank.

Might tell my sister to give her a slap in school tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Numina wrote: »
    you should've raped her and thought her a lesson.

(yes, thats horrible to say)

sick.........really sick thing to say..after hours or not....imo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Karoma wrote: »
    (i.e. Call her bluff / scare the crap out of her)

/had sex with a 13 year old... Too far?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Must take the 'Metro' more often!

*breath spray*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Let's leave it at that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement