Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skanger Girls on the train

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Karoma wrote: »
    I'd have said hello to Mary and introduced myself as Michael Jackson (i.e. Call her bluff / scare the crap out of her)

LOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

daniel3982 wrote: »
    Geordie chavs, you can imagine!
    I've heard Newcastle and the northeast of England in general is supposed to be a bit of a hotbed for hard, hard individuals.
    daniel3982 wrote: »
    I'm sure kids weren't as annoying in my day...
    Just saw your Bebo - I thought it seemed a bit strange for an auld fella to have a Bebo page. You're 25!! Come on now, you're too young to be saying old man stuff like that. And kids were of course as bad "in your day" - way back through the mists of time in the mid to late 90s! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Was she hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Invest in a full length black leather trench-coat and wear all black clothes under it too. You will get scummahs yelling "Matrix" and "Neo" at you a lot, but they won't physically come within ten feet of you!

To really guarantee success listen to very loud heavy metal music on your mp3 and mutter to yourself while grinning like a serial killer who knows the next purification is nigh!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I just pull at my cheek furiously to make a suspicious noise when anyone comes near.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Just tell them you're Ian Huntley in disguise as you've just escaped.

Yea that would work. She'd know who you meant. :p:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

nothing a good oid fashioned molesting wouldnt sort out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

SUNGOD wrote: »
    nothing a good oid fashioned molesting wouldnt sort out

I'm at a loss whether to report this post or not...its quite funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

I'm at a loss whether to report this post or not...its quite funny.

Why report it, just laugh at it..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I would have got off at my stop and then just ignored the kids.

She probably liked you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i would've f**ked them

ibh wrote: »
    Why report it, just laugh at it..:D

Your right. Leave them kids alone! They will break in half!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

i would've f**ked them

You're into 13 year olds? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

have to do this a good bit on the dart to avoid sitting beside junkballs, loud youngwans and yaw roishes:

as soon as they start getting on your wick just hop off at the very next stop and hop back on one carriage down.

bit trickier on the luas alright though. make a phone call to someone prehaps and walk away as if you need the privacy.

some of those youngwans have necks like jockies bollixes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

You're into 13 year olds? :eek:

theres no way he could've known they were 13.im aiming that they were older.and im only just gone 18 so im cool with it.

i dont let age boundaries hold me back! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Bottom line....they are a bunch of girls at the end of the day!!! I mean how difficult would it be to just ask them to leave you alone. I understand you had a nasty incident before with a harum of youngs ones but c'mon now!! They are 13 years old and from your name i'm guessing you're 25. Simple as saying "listen as flattered as i am for you subtle yet disturbing advances the last time i took a girl of your age up on such an offer i spent 8 months in the joy,i realised the errs of my ways....and now im more into men!!" Also if you just started speaking in latin or faux latin and blessing yourself repeatedly might also do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

I was asked the other day by two "yun wans" ;
    "Will you give us a lift, and she'll give you yer hole" .. I declined her lovely offer.

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

As others have said, acting the total ****ing nut job has saved me in several sticky situations.

No matter who you are, or where your from, no one wants to deal with someone they believe is a total nut case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I find acting like a nutjob or giving them a f*cked up stare does it. Some scumbag guy on the dart the other day was about to try start on me, I turned around and gave him an evil stare and he went back to his seat. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dragan wrote: »
    As others have said, acting the total ****ing nut job has saved me in several sticky situations.

And I bet you look real cute when you do it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭celt262

U were lucky u didn't get off at same stop as them as everyone else on the metro would have though that you were just getting off to give her a good seeing to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I cant understand why these "people" are allowed t obehave the way they do and nobody says amything to them.Its only making them more cocky and liable to do it again.Its a from of bullying really to make unsolicited remarks to a stranger,when i was a teenager you'd be very likely to get your head kicked in if you started slagging some randomer.Fight back,people,tell them to **** off and mind their own business,if people stand up to them they'll stop doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Get a room!! :rolleyes:

kev_s88 wrote: »
    theres no way he could've known they were 13.im aiming that they were older.and im only just gone 18 so im cool with it.

i dont let age boundaries hold me back! :):)

So, you'd get up on a 94 year old then?
    As others have said, acting the total ****ing nut job
    Joe Robot wrote: »
    I find acting like a nutjob

Ummm, acting........yeah. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I was in a similair situation myself once. I got on a Southbound train, and I was just sitting there minding my business. There were some girls of about 18 sitting near me (in the same block of seats); I knew one of them because she worked near me. Anyway, a stop or two later, some Travellers got on, and a little one (no more than 12) immediately came over and practically sat on one of their laps. She was immediately breking out her passive-aggressive routine - getting right in their faces, but asking stuff like their names. They were clearly really uncomfortable with the situation, and they all got up and left. She then turned to me, and actually pulled my earphones out of my ears.
    She was trying the same thing with me, but I made it really clear that I was having none of it. She went to lay a hand on me, and I told her that she did NOT want to do that. Her family were all watching intently - I knew I was one wrong step away from a claim. Anyway, my evil stone-walling worked, and she took off.

Thaedydal wrote: »

I have yet to encounter a situation where i don't look cute.........no matter what happens i'm 6'2" 250 lbs of raw cuteness. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

<Hannibal Lector voice>
    "It's just a book little child. You wouldn't like it."
    </Hannibal Lector voice>

I have yet to encounter a situation where i don't look cute.........no matter what happens i'm 6'2" 250 lbs of raw cuteness. :D

I bet you wear a little green bow.

• Advertisement

I bet you wear a little green bow.

Blue for preference, green does **** all for my eyes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement