Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Endearing" pet names you have for your ex?

Options
  • 12-11-2007 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Bumped into the girl who broke my heart sometyhing rotten a few years ago the other night. Was having a chat with her, all very civil, apart from her patronising the hell out of me and me taking it as usual - I started grinning out of the blue. I had remembered what I referred to her for years after we broke up - C**tface From Hell (not bitter at all over it you understand :p ). Of course I didn't tell her this, and the civil chat went on.

Anyone else have certain names for former GFs/BFs which are mildly amusing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

slutforce!

for obvious reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

HRH Horror Gash III

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Granite Balls (long story)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

We still call my friend's ex Pigvomit. It's because she looks like a pig and makes you want to vomit. We always called her this, my friend only started after they broke up.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

mine is pretty tame compared to them "idiot ex boy" or "that wanker with the hairy girlfriend"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

hhmmm, what do you call someone who tricked you into marrying her, had an affair and made you part with £60k to split up?

I'm now married to someone far better looking and who is 12 years younger than her so, "laugh in your face bitch" is what I tend to call her.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

hhmmm, what do you call someone who tricked you into marrying her, had an affair and made you part with £60k to split up?

I'm now married to someone far better looking and who is 12 years younger than her so, "laugh in your face bitch" is what I tend to call her.:D

She still got 60k but so I bet she isn't too worried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

I call my ex Rebecca Flynn as thats her name and we left on good terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Little Willy wanker

• Advertisement

Snarler wrote: »
    She still got 60k but so I bet she isn't too worried.

the swap was worth twice that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

Skittletits Periodhair

She wasnt so well endowed in the chest region and had a ****ty red dye job on her hair when I was with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Smarter than you?

Sleepy wrote: »
    Smarter than you?

definately, but she had great tits :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TheB

My ex ?? ... "MyBiggestMistakeEver" or.. "PleaseDon'tMentionHimICan'tBearToRememberHowAwfulHeWas" or.. "WTFWasIDoingWithHimMan"

Mostly I just try to blank the freak out of my memory..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Yore Ma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Hmm, how do you trick someone in to marrying you? just in case i ever need to!

watna wrote: »
    Hmm, how do you trick someone in to marrying you? just in case i ever need to!

cook, wash up, do the ironing and perform acts of a sexual nature you may not like, let your man out on the raz whenever he feels like it etc etc etc

until you are married

then turn into satan.

But you need a great body to get away with it :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

cook, wash up, do the ironing and perform acts of a sexual nature you may not like, let your man out on the raz whenever he feels like it etc etc etc

until you are married

then turn into satan.

But you need a great body to get away with it :D

you wouldnt be a little bit bitter there, by any chance Fred

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Yore Ma.
    Deadly.

I just have "Bitchface"

and "The Psycho"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 DICK FINGERS

I've never actually had a proper girlfriend:(

i suppose its because i've been to busy working on the farm,
    but recently i broke both legs in a car accident so i now have plenty off time to find one now( i hope).

I do own a cat but i've never given it a name i just call it cat or pussy

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I do own a cat but i've never given it a name i just call it cat or pussy

That's not very nice. That must hurt his self esteem. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 DICK FINGERS

I don't think he minds to much:D

He's a good rat catcher all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I've never actually had a proper girlfriend:(

Wow, with a username like yours, you'd think you had plenty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭uoluol

My ex is referred to as "Fcuksie"...

And my most recent ex.... is "Thingie".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

what a bunch of sad bitter people you are. does insulting these people make you feel better? cause it just makes you seem pathetic really.

i call my exes by their names because i was never stupid enough to go out with any assholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I agree with previous poster ,having said that a friend of mine refers to his ex as ' Damaged goods ' ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Someone i knows ex is called Zool, as in "there is no **** only zool"

It amuses me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Seraphina wrote: »
    what a bunch of sad bitter people you are. does insulting these people make you feel better? cause it just makes you seem pathetic really.

i call my exes by their names because i was never stupid enough to go out with any assholes.

haha! let's see if your oh so perfect judgements of character save you from ever being hurt by someone!

assholes dont always seem like assholes, especially when trying to get into a relationship with you! how naive...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I call one of mine 'Seraphina the ignorant' as not only had she no idea
    I was giving a good servicing to both her sister and best friend whilst
    we were dating but she is still under the illusion I was a nice guy and that
    we're still 'bestest friends'.

(Any similarity in names to the poster in post #27 above is purely coincidental).

Advertisement