Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Endearing" pet names you have for your ex?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

The Queen of the Harpies.

"Here's your crown your majesty."

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Seraphina wrote: »
    what a bunch of sad bitter people you are. does insulting these people make you feel better? cause it just makes you seem pathetic really.

i call my exes by their names because i was never stupid enough to go out with any assholes.
    Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

I call one of mine "That psychotic bitch". She wasn't a nice person really.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

i call my exes by their names because i was never stupid enough to go out with any assholes.

So why are they exes then?

Mine is very mild, and reserved for one guy only -anytime his name crops up I tend to go "oh that pr*ck".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Terry wrote: »
    Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

I call one of mine "That psychotic bitch". She wasn't a nice person really.
    I think i dated her too, Terry ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

irishbird wrote: »
    you wouldnt be a little bit bitter there, by any chance Fred

not bitter, just a realist:D

the biggest reason people get divorced is that a women marries a man thinking she can change him and she can't and a man marries a women thinking she wont change, but she does.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

DesF wrote: »
    Deadly.

I just have "Bitchface"

and "The Psycho"

+1 except replace bitch with dick... i.e. dickface. Also, the girl he cheated on me with.. his now girlfriend is that filthy tramp. it made me feel better at the time anyway! Now i don't call him anything because I rarely think or talk about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

doonothing wrote: »
    haha! let's see if your oh so perfect judgements of character save you from ever being hurt by someone!

ive been hurt by people, but im aware it was never their intention to hurt me and it wasn't done on purpose. people grow apart and all that shiz, they dont have to have been assholes for things to just not work out. i'm not gonna lay all the blame on their door and attempt to keep it there by insulting them and thinking they're less of a person than i am.

whats all this pedestal crap? am i now an eejit for not being childish about relationships or something? i never understood ex bashing tbh. if they were all such bitches and prick's, why the **** did you go out with them in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

I thought the thread was "endearing pet names for sex" I was going to say the red hot animal in-out...

but as it's my ex, emmm the mentalist probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

whats all this pedestal crap? am i now an eejit for not being childish about relationships or something? i never understood ex bashing tbh. if they were all such bitches and prick's, why the **** did you go out with them in the first place.

Well because they had lovely bottoms, of course!

No real bitterness with any ex but used to casually refer to one girl as "bitch faced slut". Not so much out of bitterness but she was a horrible, horrible, person and the only reason she would be around was because she'd be tearing into some one of my friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oh, I also refered to another as Tall Paul (surname also rhymes) from Donegal, who was so boring I was better off with a brick wall. One of my finest poems :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

ive been hurt by people, but im aware it was never their intention to hurt me and it wasn't done on purpose. people grow apart and all that shiz, they dont have to have been assholes for things to just not work out. i'm not gonna lay all the blame on their door and attempt to keep it there by insulting them and thinking they're less of a person than i am.

there are as many reasons which explain why people (including myself!) go out with ****ty people as there are people posting on this thread!

believe it or not but the pedestal stuff comes from you having claimed to never have been stupid enough to have gone out with an asshole, when intelligence has very little to do with certain aspects of relationships (like lust, and being blinded by love), and also from your (i have to say, it sounded so bitter!) outburst that we were all "sad bitter people" who were "pathetic", for voicing a distaste for the people that treated us badly and hurt us because yes, most of the time if these nicknames are anything to go by, it was their fault!

i honestly have no idea what your argument is, it's like you've never been anything but entirely rational when it comes to relationships! how!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Pretty boring here really.

I've never really fallen out with any!.

Still on very civil terms with them all, and honestly wouldn't hear a bad word said against any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Director Disaster. For his submission to whatever college course he needed to make a four minute film. He cast me, we broke up, he guilted me into doing it anyway, it was the week from HELL. If it wasn't for the friend who was also guilted into it, the chap would be dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Generally, just 'bitch', 'whore' 'psycho' etc etc. nothing too original. 'Stick insect' was another hard hitter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

A-Trak wrote: »
    The Queen of the Harpies.

"Here's your crown your majesty."
    What are harpies?
    Or is it meant to say herpes? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Harpies are Greek (I think) Mythological Female creatures with Talons and wings. And Herpes.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

fagface

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

SumGuy wrote: »
    What are harpies?
    Or is it meant to say herpes? :p

Nope, she was the queen of the harpies
    Description - A winged beast, with the head and breasts of a woman, and the body of a bird.
    Features - Noisy, filthy, and always hungry.

The following girlfriend was the queen of herpies, but that's a thread I'm pursuing in Personal Issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I would agree with you in so far as I've never felt the need to come up with insults for my ex's, even the ones that hurt me. But you are wrong if you think you can suss someone out entirely from the get-go. Relationships are voyages of discovery (or some other, equally ****-sounding phrase for 'process') and those who seemed nice at the beginning can end up being selfish or spiteful, especially if they take advantage of you.

Also, from the sounds of things, you've never been cheated on. Neither have I, but I gather it can leave people feeling (justifiably) bitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Don't have any pet names for exes, there's one I wouldn't be too keen to see again but I find grudge-holding to be a bit pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,850 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I had to lol at skittletits! Brilliant. And, i'm not trying to start anything, but aren't the people we are giving endearing names to possibly the same kind of people who say they never had an asshole bf/gf... C'est possiblé! Only sayin anyway.

But, yes, there are a couple of names, the one that stands out for me is IssueBitch, cuz she had, and still has, issues, which only i can apparently sort out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I had to lol at skittletits! Brilliant. And, i'm not trying to start anything, but aren't the people we are giving endearing names to possibly the same kind of people who say they never had an asshole bf/gf... C'est possiblé! Only sayin anyway.
    It is entirely possible, my friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭R33F

Voldemort - she who shall not be named.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Ratface and Little Dick.

My boyfriend calls his ex, cnt and Crusty Christie (she wore crusty knickers.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

'prickface' or 'that bollox'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

dont have any myself as ive never really been in a relationship that merited it. ah the hard old life of friend sex.

that said all but one of my mates has split up with their various missus's so ive quite a collection off them.

theres the " bitch queen from hell", the perenial favourite " WHORE!" (must be said like that for full effect :) ) ,bitchfeatures , cumbucket, and my personal favourite..... the frigid midget (which alternates with "pocketpox").

not exactly relevant cause i dont call her this but theres a bird i fancy that my mate has nicknamed "no arse".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

There's "The Bitch", "The Whore" and "The Incredibly Gorgeous and Sexy Woman That I Broke Up With When I Was Younger and Dumber What The Fuck Was I Thinking Oh Why God Why?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

A friend of mine monikered an ex of his, "Skinface scabnose". Harsh! but true

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

My mate named her ex Scaldyballs, a couple yrs on from the break-up her whole family and friends still call him that, as they would see him quite regularly....apparently they find it hard to remember his real name when they meet him!

• Advertisement
Advertisement