Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross dressing = right of passage to ladies toilets?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

here we go....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Kazobel wrote: »
    Well he started it.

True but that's not the point. You are calling him close minded for making a generalisation about TS yet you make generalisations about straight males. So if he's close minded then so are you.
    Kazobel wrote: »
    The same place where the statistics are to prove that all TS are freaks.

So why did you say the following
    Fair enough well then by your definition of what is and is not acceptable if we (Transsexuals) are all freaks by his definition then "straight males" are all rapists and Phedophiles not only by my definition but by actual statistics and not just random stereotypes.

He said that TS are freaks. He never said he had facts that all TS are freaks. Therefore he does not have to show facts and prove why all TS are freaks. You said you had facts that all straight males were rapists and paedophiles. I'd like to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Kazobel, AlmightyCushion & Jay D, do not post in this thread again.

Should you decide to ignore this warning, your post will be deleted and you will be banned.

If a post happens to slip in before this one, then it will be allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I have no problem with guys using the ladies, if needs be. THe same can be said for ladies who need to use the gents. If I have to use the gents, I will close my eyes and apologise to anyone in there. Its only polite. Some girls get aggressive when they use the gents, as some guys will say things like "Oh what were you doing in there?" (in a sleazy way) or will give out tha a gir is in the gents. I fail to see how aggeression solves anything, it tends to make things worse as far as I can see. This applies to real life situations and ones on the internet. Violence (either implied or explicit) leads to more violence. Can't we all just be friends?

The ladies could be a strange place for a guy, given we have girly chats and fiddle with hair/make-up etc, but sure if a guy is ok with that, then why should I have a problem with him being there?

Can't we all just be friends?
    Fúck no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

The ladies could be a strange place for a guy, given we have girly chats and fiddle with hair/make-up etc, but sure if a guy is ok with that, then why should I have a problem with him being there?

Oh, you!

*Flicks wrist*

Terry wrote: »
    Fúck no.
    Life would be so much nicer...ah well, I'll live in hope of peace and love and goodwill to all men (and women)

It might be duller though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It is illegal for a man to be in the ladies toilets. It falls under the dency laws from victorian times.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thaedydal wrote: »
    It is illegal for a man to be in the ladies toilets. It falls under the dency laws from victorian times.

...which are of questionable if any validity in the modern Irish legal system. Quote the actual laws that specify it.

*notes that he's never had any need or reason to go in to the ladies and doesn't intend to anyway*

What about a woman in the men's toilet?

You wimmins want equality, then GTFO of the piss holes.

• Advertisement

There is not law about women in the mens toilets as it would be assumed that ladies would not do that type of thing.

MYOB it is still on the statute books even if it is rarely used.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

There is not law about women in the mens toilets as it would be assumed that ladies would not do that type of thing.

MYOB it is still on the statute books even if it is rarely used.

...so quote the actual law, then.

I'm gonna stick my thumb in his butt.
    That'll really piss him off.

Thaedydal, hypocritical laws still exist.
    I'm gonna take a huge dump in the ladies the next time I'm in a pub. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I'm gonna take a huge dump in the ladies the next time I'm in a pub. :D

Just be careful not to pee against the wall.

2 stroke wrote: »
    Just be careful not to pee against the wall.
    I'll be sitting down on the floral scented toilet seat.

If anything, I'll be pissing on the door.

I'll be sitting down on the floral scented toilet seat.

If anything, I'll be pissing on the door.
    What kind of bathrooms do you think we have? Seatless, some lockless, and usually toilet-paper less.

I'm an optimist.

Well I've seen some ladies with a seperate room with couches and full length mirrors and so forth. Some have hair straighteners.

That's great.

I just use toilets for expulsion of waste.
    I was always under the impression that it was their main purpose.

Great places for a chat too.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Chat!!! How does it work missus??..You're on the pot unloading a truculent log and the next stall becomes occupied. Do you say" Hi there,this bitch is tearin the hole outa me ,how are you doin there,didn't hear any splashes yet?
    "I'm fine in here,take deep breaths and don't split yer hole with that log...spluuuuuuuuuuuther aaahhh good one that fcukkin curry loosened the load.

"Oh jaysus splooonk there she goes like a fcukin ships hawser,never eatin those blood sausages again, anyway see you back in the bar.

"bye bye"

Something like that???

Ignoring the graphic description above, has it occurred to you that this may be the reason for queues for the ladies?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Ignoring the graphic description above, has it occurred to you that this may be the reason for queues for the ladies?

I just thought they were all constipated or something.....

The chat tends to happen around the sinks where you get idiots natterign on adn toppign up thier make up.
    Thankfully a lot of places are copping on to this and will not have mirrors over the sink and will have a large mirror and a ledge for them to prop their hand bags on giving them a place to pout and pose out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

ffs, Kazobel is really not a great ambassador for transgenderism.

I love pouting and posing in front of a mirror havimg said that being in public doesn't stop me much :D

I was in a ladies a few months ago in town and a guy dressed as a girl complimented me on my hair colour and asked my advice on translucent powder as in did I know a heavy duty one good enough to cover stubble, I gave advice as best I knew and fixed my lipgloss as usual.
    It wouldn't particularly phase me but it would depend on how groomed the person in question was for example you can tell if effort has been put in for a genuine want to look like a woman but if a drunk guy had a dress and high heels on I would be a bit perturbed.

jtsuited wrote: »
    ffs, Kazobel is really not a great ambassador for transgenderism.
    Leave it be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Well a cross dresser isn't really entitled to use the ladies but I suppose I wouldn't be upset by someone who is a geniune transsexual using the ladies. Sure in alot of gay bars lads come into the girls all the time.

Lux23 wrote: »
    Well a cross dresser isn't really entitled to use the ladies but I suppose I wouldn't be upset by someone who is a geniune transsexual using the ladies. Sure in alot of gay bars lads come into the girls all the time.

Which wasn't deemed to be an issue until a woman was sexually assulated in the george.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

My simple opinion is that girls and guys should just stick to there own bathrooms. It just makes life easier.

I understand that q's in the ladies can get a bit long and all that, but i can't say i have ever seen a nice polite girl coming into the mens.

It's always some drunken loud mouth in my experience. I have never had any problem telling them they shouldn't be in there......which is exactly what a dude would get if he ventured into the ladies and rightly so.

Advertisement