Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross dressing = right of passage to ladies toilets?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Kazobel wrote: »
    Number 1. "pre-op tranny" is a contradiction in terms since "pre-op" refers to Transsexuals and "tranny" refers to Transvestites.

Number 2. How do you even know he was pre-op or a Transsexual? did you ask or just assume?

Number 3. He was a transvestite, a Transsexual would never use a male toilet and never complain about being view as female.

Number 1: He/She explained that he/she was a transvestite undergoing hormone treatment and was soon to undergo surgery.

Number 2: I was told in a pretty far out rant. This person became quite well known to the staff after this and many other incidents.

Number 3: Read Number 1 and Number 2

Number 4: Numbering your points like this makes you look silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I was thinking about dressing as one of those ninja-style Muslims (the ones where you only see their eyes) and going into a women's jaxx. If I had a baggy enough dress i could probably fire off a **** in there discreetly enough as well!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I was thinking about dressing as one of those ninja-style Muslims (the ones where you only see their eyes) and going into a women's jaxx. If I had a baggy enough dress i could probably fire off a **** in there discreetly enough as well!:D

Roffle that's just plain wrong :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

You just proved why we need to use the female toilet because if we used the male toilet and encountered a person like you who was drunk we'd most likely leave in an ambulance.

surely that could happen anywhere in the club or pub and not just in the toilets?

i was in the george once for a friends birthday party (mad place) and the toilets have written on them "male or m to f tg" and "female or f to m tg" so they seem to suggest that former makes should still use the male toilet

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

anything with dangly bits should have to use the mens toilets IMHO

really a safety issue, the issues being rape / molesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

red_ice wrote: »
    classy. Did he use that excuse to go into the ladies? Would it bother you if a bloke came in and pinched a loaf in the womens? Or just went in and took a number 1 all over the toilet seat.. never mind the possibility of him leaving the toilet seat up!

How often do you find the queue at the mens to be tens of people longer than that of the ladies? And no it wouldn't bother me if a bloke came into the ladies to use the facilities. What bothers me is people with a lack of a basic command of the English language. Oh and half the time we're lucky if there is a toilet seat in the ladies toilets but that doesn't really matter because most ladies hover in such situations.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,878 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

A gay lad in my school has to change for PE in the (guys) toilets!

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

my girlfriend has a willy !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Are you suggesting I'm violent because I think people who change their gender are freaks.....

No, I'm suggesting that it's closed minded homophobics like you that are the number one cause of assults on Transsexuals in this or any country. Wether you engage in an assult or not an attitude like your's would be whats called an iniciator whereby instead of minding your own business or having the balls to start something yourself you'd comment to work others up. You don't even say the things you are saying because you feel one way or another about it, you say them to be controvercial and get off on the reactions of others to those comments especially if someone quotes you and does a ":D:D", you think it makes you look "cool" but trust me on this, it doesn't it's kinda like how a five year old would say "f*ck" just for the reaction.
    My personal opinion on trannies or pre op whatever is they can chop their penises off but they will still be blokes, just dressed up like women minus their penises they hate so much for some reason and that in my book makes gender reasignment wannabes freakish. I have no problems with peoples sexual preferences or someones race/colour or creed (well, except scientology, that's just plain ridiculous) but people who want to do this to themselves make my skin crawl.

Transsexuals don't "chop their penis off" we get it ermmm...lets say refurbished and in our opinion enhanced and neither do we "hate our penis" we just don't want it because it is in conflict with our true gender and just for the record you, like every person on the planet, were conceived female. It's not until the ninth week of pregnancy that the gender specific hormones (testerone and eastrogen) are released and then gender is created but for 9 weeks You were a girl so don't assume male is the prime, original gender because it ain't. All males were conceived female so female is the prime gender. Oh and actually since you have no problem with others sexual preferences I assume you include Phedophilia, Rapists etc most of which, by the way, is the sole domain of "straight males". As a group I'd seriously rather be TS than a "Straight male" because when all is said and done "Straight males" actions are a sh*t load more vile and freakish than any Transsexual has or will ever come up with.

jtsuited wrote: »
    Number 1: He/She explained that he/she was a transvestite undergoing hormone treatment and was soon to undergo surgery.

Number 2: I was told in a pretty far out rant. This person became quite well known to the staff after this and many other incidents.

Number 4: Numbering your points like this makes you look silly.

Number 1: Actually if he was just Transvestite he wouldn't be undergoing hormone therapy since Transvestites just dress for sexual gratification i.e. Transvestites are just straight guys who wear knickers just to jack off

Number 2: Again more proof he was not TS since we'd never do that because we get enough **** in everyday life without actually attracting it.

Number 4: You too

SUNGOD wrote: »
    my girlfriend has a willy !

No I think what she more likely said was she has a dick and was most likely talking about you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

red_ice wrote: »
    I was out last night in carnival after a gig in wheelans. As i came in the door i saw 2/3 men dressed in full womens attire. By the look of them they did it quite alot. Constantly pulling hair out of their eyes and being overly feminine and so on. long nails and a ridiculous ammount of makeup.

fair enough, each to his own. What ever makes them happy, im all for it go nuts and enjoy yourself.

So my pints at an angle tipping drink down my neck and i see one of the more obvious of the men coming out of the toilet.. i didnt catch which one tho.. So the lads and i set a little wager to see which toilet they would go into next. An hour or so passes and one of the lads spots the same guy making his way into the ladies toilet. I didnt really believe it, but low and behold out came the fella from the toilets.

Surely thats illegal? Am i wrong to think thats a bit too much? I have nothing against(excuse my termanology) that type of person, but thats taking the p1ss imo. What would the girls think of that sort of thing?

Sure you can put up the arguement of "But hes a woman trapped in a mans body" or what ever, but cmon, while theres berries hangin from the tree he has no business in that toilet regarless of sexual preference or any arguement you can put forward.

well surely if it was an illegal act there would be thousands upon thousands more cases every year.

Don't know whether you are aware of the number of women that do this but I'd say you are. Also I think you're a bit of a drama queen, big deal like.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No, I'm suggesting that it's closed minded homophobics like you that are the number one cause of assults on Transsexuals in this or any country. Wether you engage in an assult or not an attitude like your's would be whats called an inicator whereby instead of minding your own business or having the balls to start something yourself you'd comment to work others up. You don't even say the things you are saying because you feel one way or another about it, you say them to be contravercial and get off on the reactions of others to those comments especially if someone quotes you and does a ":D:D", you think it makes you look "cool" but trust me on this, it doesn't

The problem isn't close minded people. There are people out there that hate blacks, jews, gays, whatever and will never attack one for it. The problem is people who will (who may or may not be close minded). Also close minded people will never change the opinion of some a lot more open minded simply by saying one throw away remark on a forum.

Oh and actually since you have no problem with others sexual preferences I assume you include Phedophilia, Rapists etc most of which, by the way, is the sole domain of "straight males". As a group I'd seriously rather be TS than a "Straight male" because when all is said and done "Straight males" actions are a sh*t load more vile and freakish than any Transsexual has or will ever come up with.

So you dismiss him for making a remark that generalises a whole demographic and you do the same yourself.
    Number 2: Again more proof he was not TS since we'd never do that because we get enough **** in everyday life without actually attracting it.

No offence Kazobel but you do it yourself quiet a bit on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

No, I'm suggesting that it's closed minded homophobics like you that are the number one cause of assults on Transsexuals in this or any country. Wether you engage in an assult or not an attitude like your's would be whats called an iniciator whereby instead of minding your own business or having the balls to start something yourself you'd comment to work others up. You don't even say the things you are saying because you feel one way or another about it, you say them to be controvercial and get off on the reactions of others to those comments especially if someone quotes you and does a ":D:D", you think it makes you look "cool" but trust me on this, it doesn't it's kinda like how a five year old would say "f*ck" just for the reaction.

That's a fairly loaded statement.
    Please refrain from further insults.
    Thanks.

griffdaddy wrote: »

So you'd get off on looking at the back of a toilet door and your dick in the toilet roll? :confused:

The problem isn't close minded people. There are people out there that hate blacks, jews, gays, whatever and will never attack one for it. The problem is people who will (who may or may not be close minded). Also close minded people will never change the opinion of some a lot more open minded simply by saying one throw away remark on a forum.

On a forum it may or may not be OK since I doubt many would actually even entertain a person with his attitude IRL but there's a difference between a forum and real life and his attitude could get a person killed and he'd only iniciate it and laugh from the sidelines, he wouldn't have the balls to get involved.
    So you dismiss him for making a remark that generalises a whole demographic and you do the same yourself.

But mine is a provable point his is a generalisation based on stereotypes, there's a big difference and anyway since he can randomly call us (as Transsexuals) "freaks" just because of his own close mindedness I don't see why I can't point out how his "group" (straight males) are a sh*t load freakier.

No offence Kazobel but you do it yourself quiet a bit on here.

No actually I don't attract it and neither am I under any obligation to not be proud of who I am and what I've acheived, I'll never meet any of you in real life but for another TS whos afraid to "come out" seeing me not giving a cr*p and being well able for all the sh*t that get thrown on a daily basis is a big help because it helps them to see that you don't always have to hide.

Terry wrote: »
    That's a fairly loaded statement.
    Please refrain from further insults.
    Thanks.

So calling us "freaks" isn't an insult? If I was just gay or lesbian and he called me a freak would that be classed as an insult? where is the line drawn?

So calling us "freaks" isn't an insult? If I was just gay or lesbian and he called me a freak would that be classed as an insult? where is the line drawn?
    It was a collective generalisation and not a personal insult.
    A collective generalisation like that does not cross the line. It comes close, but doesn't quite make the cut.
    Bringing gays or lesbians or any others group into it will not change things.
    I don't know if you read AH much, but if you do, then you will know that I am a very stubborn person who will not be swayed by any arguement.
    This thread will not become like the one on the forums requests forum.
    This is AH. Just remember that.

There is a sticky thread at the top if you wish to voice your opinion regarding the way AH is currently run. Feel free to post in it.

I'm just going to say once that After Hours is not a platform for you or anyone else to fight the power.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

i always go the mens' if the queue is way too long.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

But mine is a provable point his is a generalisation based on stereotypes, there's a big difference and anyway since he can randomly call us (as Transsexuals) "freaks" just because of his own close mindedness I don't see why I can't point out how his "group" (straight males) are a sh*t load freakier.
    "Straight males" actions are a sh*t load more vile and freakish than any Transsexual has or will ever come up with.

So all straight males commit vile actions?
    No actually I don't attract it and neither am I under any obligation to not be proud of who I am and what I've acheived, I'll never meet any of you in real life but for another TS whos afraid to "come out" seeing me not giving a cr*p and being well able for all the sh*t that get thrown on a daily basis is a big help because it helps them to see that you don't always have to hide.

People snap and go on rants all the time, the same happened in the jtsuited's case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

As a group I'd seriously rather be TS than a "Straight male" because when all is said and done "Straight males" actions are a sh*t load more vile and freakish than any Transsexual has or will ever come up with.

Oh don't hate us. You are a bloke after all.

Well there was one post (I can't link to it as it was deleted) where you said that every member of bgrh was a closet homosexual. You said we couldn't take it that you were a TS. Strange because you actual post there regularly and still do and you get no hassle from anybody there as far as I can see. In the same post you said that you made all our penises retract. How did this start? Because you were asked to keep on topic. You made sweeping generalisations there that clearly aren't true (seeing as you still post there) and had a little rant.

People snap and go on rants all the time, the same happened in the OPs case.
    Just as this is not a platform for Kazobel, nor is it a platform for BGRH regulars.
    Take it to PM or feedback or anywhere but here.

Just as this is not a platform for Kazobel, nor is it a platform for BGRH regulars.
    Take it to PM or feedback or anywhere but here.

I was just trying to make a point. Apologies Terry. I'll edit the post.

It was a collective generalisation and not a personal insult.
    A collective generalisation like that does not cross the line. It comes close, but doesn't quite make the cut.
    Bringing gays or lesbians or any others group into it will not change things.
    I don't know if you read AH much, but if you do, then you will know that I am a very stubborn person who will not be swayed by any arguement.
    This thread will not become like the one on the forums requests forum.
    This is AH. Just remember that.

There is a sticky thread at the top if you wish to voice your opinion regarding the way AH is currently run. Feel free to post in it.

I'm just going to say once that After Hours is not a platform for you or anyone else to fight the power.

Fair enough well then by your definition of what is and is not acceptable if we (Transsexuals) are all freaks by his definition then "straight males" are all rapists and Phedophiles not only by my definition but by actual statistics and not just random stereotypes. Thanks for clearing that up, nice to know I can refer to them as freaks from now on too.

So all Transsexuals are freaks?

Fair enough well then by your definition of what is and is not acceptable if we (Transsexuals) are all freaks by his definition then "straight males" are all rapists and Phedophiles not only by my definition but by actual statistics and not just random stereotypes.

So where are these statistics that prove all straight males are rapists and paedophiles.

Oh don't hate us. You are a bloke after all.

I love how your replies have become oneliners now, that shows you haven't even got the capacity to argue a point, calling me a "bloke" because I'm TS doesn't bother me at all, it's better than being a potential rapist freak

So all Transsexuals are freaks?

No, I'm just trying to point out that you make generalisations too.

So where are these statistics that prove all straight males are rapists and paedophiles.

The same place where the statistics are to prove that all TS are freaks.

• Advertisement

No, I'm just trying to point out that you make generalisations too.

Well he started it.

Advertisement