Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would be your Killing Spree

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Poco Loco

The cast of Fair City
    Shakira
    David Kitt
    The Corrs
    Everyone in Club 92
    Tony Fenton
    Matt Cooper

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

damonjewel wrote: »
    Flamethrower and IT dept, followed by Management board
    Good idea. Management just won't expect the attack if they don't get the e-mail first. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I would go to Shamrock Rovers stadium, but they don't have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Today FM studio, a blunt object and catch Ray D'Arcy in a corner.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Victor wrote: »
    Good idea. Management just won't expect the attack if they don't get the e-mail first. :D

This IT department is well armed. I suggest you find easier targets.

Management isn't any easier around here: Just saw my boss with his jacket off and a P226 on his hip. (He's a federal agent)

NTM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭david1two3

Terry wrote: »
    I'm not giving infractions here.
    I'll just let you know now that any more of that crap and you are all banned.

Don't even respond to this post, because that will get you banned too.

for whom it may concern I was banned PERMANENTLY,HA HA HA .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

I'd probaby go for all the drug squad detectives that allow major dealers to completely terrorise housing estates because they feed them info on nobody dealers lower down the food chain therfore keeping thier rate of arrests and confiscations sky high in the hope of getting promoted and racking up the overtime, presuming I had an infinite supply of ammo which is what would be needed to get them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,178 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Would this thread have been allowed to run if an event like the Finnish shooting had happened in an Irish school? or if it had been started after an Irish bombing/shooting tragedy?
    And - definition of irony, banning people for insulting each other in a thread dedicated to violence :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

That's not ironic at all.

If someone breaks the rules, they are banned.
    Threads about violence do not give people leeway to insult each other.

Also, no-one was banned as a result of posting in this thread.

Off you go and get on your "Jump to conclusions mat".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

its a free ride, but you've already paid..

anyhow..

target: boy racers with stereos more powerful than engines who drive circles around the town all day. I see you dumbbastards drive past about 70 times every day!

method: is a car bomb too easy? how about a huuuge speaker and tone generator setup. about 5kW at 10Hz. tie them to a chair in front of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,178 ✭✭✭✭looksee

If someone breaks the rules, they are banned.
    Threads about violence do not give people leeway to insult each other.

Also, no-one was banned as a result of posting in this thread.

The rules are that you can threaten and incite as much violence as you like, so long as you do it politely?

I wonder who is jumping to conclusions here. I know no one was banned, but the threat was made. There was potential for people to be banned for insulting each other in a thread about violence. How about if I phrase it ' it would be ironical if people were to be banned...'

Now, getting back to the main point of my argument....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Today FM studio, a blunt object and catch Ray D'Arcy in a corner.....

Now that's an idea AND how about one of the recently deceased Mary Harney's limbs as the blunt object ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Management isn't any easier around here: Just saw my boss with his jacket off and a P226 on his hip. (He's a federal agent)

NTM

Federal agent? have you changed jobs?

As for me, i don't have the hate for people based on tax bracket, home or education, but people who use made up languages annoy me:

Chav, Txtspk, managementese, spanish..........

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Whats this i hear about your TPS reports? didn't you get the memo? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

looksee wrote: »
    The rules are that you can threaten and incite as much violence as you like, so long as you do it politely?

I wonder who is jumping to conclusions here. I know no one was banned, but the threat was made. There was potential for people to be banned for insulting each other in a thread about violence. How about if I phrase it ' it would be ironical if people were to be banned...'

Now, getting back to the main point of my argument....
    How about I just ban you for annoying me?

Advertisement