Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would be your Killing Spree

Options
  • 08-11-2007 4:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

In response to the serious lack of imagination in :( Finland...
    Your ready to die now. Your going to take a whole bunch of people with you. You have the armaments and the ammunition. The rest is up to you. A lot of good could be achieved or a lot of fun could be had. The possibilities are boundless.

It is a terrible waste to just go to school and start shooting people indiscriminately. How prosaic. Wheres the creativity. Its been done to death.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Flamethrower and IT dept, followed by Management board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Dalfiatach

Tactical nuke at a global Marketing Conference.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

If your school is the biggest problem in your life, you have no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

knird evol wrote: »
    In response to the serious lack of imagination in :( Finland...
    Your ready to die now. Your going to take a whole bunch of people with you. You have the armaments and the ammunition. The rest is up to you. A lot of good could be achieved or a lot of fun could be had. The possibilities are boundless.

It is a terrible waste to just go to school and start shooting people indiscriminately. How prosaic. Wheres the creativity. Its been done to death.
    Bit early for jokes methinks.
    But I do suggest you stay in school and learn to spell. Maybe you'll even see a gunman one day, who knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

A-10 tankbuster on a bombing run over the Dail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭andy1249

Taxi Ranks in Dublin , take out as many drivers as possible , surprised it hasnt been done before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

[Completely hypothetical]
    I'd start stalking country roads and heavy traffic regions with a sniper rifle, pick off one or two at a time then disappear, keep it up for a few weeks and the whole country goes mental. Add in some fake(and some real) explosive attacks on high density housing estates, offices and shopping centers and it should turn nice and nasty. Also start mailing government agencies with parcels full of talc powder or other stuff that could be mistaken for biochem agents.
    [/Completely hypothetical]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

In before the lock.

Oh and I'd aim for scangers. All of them

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Fianna Fail ard fheis + belt-feed machine gun. Can't be stopping to reload with those bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

I'd head along to a service in the church of Rev Fred Phelps and bring along a Flamethrower and a few hand grenades.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

For me it would have to be Arbour Hill prison or ANY prison that houses plenty of sex offenders/rapists/general scumbags!!!

I wouldn't kill them all though, I'd shoot their balls a few times and leave them there, bleeding and in excrutiating pain!! :D it's the least those f*cks deserve!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Weapon: Chainsaw
    Target: Rude people

That'd one big pile of severed body parts and then to the luas

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The higher ups of a completely incompetent arrogant ignorantly run prominent Broadband/TV/Phone providing company.

N T L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Scumbags. As many as freakin' possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭coolhandc

biko wrote: »
    Bit early for jokes methinks.
    But I do suggest you stay in school and learn to spell. Maybe you'll even see a gunman one day, who knows?

QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

car bomb, boards beers, get that into ya :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd run into 'The George' and beat them all to death with a pair of tits tied to the end of a brush handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Scumbags also!
    Chase them down with a bar of soap, some nicotene patches and a nice suit!
    Watch them run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I'd head along to a service in the church of Rev Fred Phelps and bring along a Flamethrower and a few hand grenades.
    You stole my idea. I'd take out the Westboro Baptist Church.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Toilet duck, the bog. Masacree.

Millions will die, justice will be served.
    Oh cruel world
    Thanks, you guys inspired me to do it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

I would break into a public school with some of my posh mates armed with with tactical assault shotguns, claymore mines, a couple of RPGs and a minigun mounted on a military issue humvee. The irony would be in the fact that we would find ourselves out gunned.....by the second years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

TheThing! wrote: »
    I would break into a public school with some of my posh mates armed with with tactical assault shotguns, claymore mines, a couple of RPGs and a minigun mounted on a military issue humvee. The irony would be in the fact that we would find ourselves out gunned.....by the second years

You don't need to break into a public school during the day mate.....you can normally just stroll right in.

And the irony would be the fact that you guys would most likely shoot each other leaving nothing but a pile of corpses with crap haircuts and worse clothes. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Dragan wrote: »
    You don't need to break into a public school during the day mate.....you can normally just stroll right in.

And the irony would be the fact that you guys would most likely shoot each other leaving nothing but a pile of corpses with crap haircuts and worse clothes. ;)

Pwned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Why would you attack a bunch of school kids with a computer game ? Do you mean you would challange them on line after installing the game on their server ?

Oh is that how they are, sorry, I just presumed that public schools were a bit like war zones, with barbed wire fences and barricades. Thats grand, so we can walk right in? You're right though, we probably would end up shooting each other, it takes a hard man to be able to see a 2nd year eating chips, smoking and wheeling a pram down a school corridor and not think of ending it all...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

DART (or all IE) managers on a train wired with explosives. Pick a random DART, and tell them if that DART arrives at every station en route on time I'll let them go. Otherwise boom.

Hellm0 wrote: »
    Pwned

Pwned??? WTF does that mean? Im supposed to be insulted, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Oh is that how they are, sorry, I just presumed that public schools were a bit like war zones, with barbed wire fences and barricades. Thats grand, so we can walk right in? You're right though, we probably would end up shooting each other, it takes a hard man to be able to see a 2nd year eating chips, smoking and wheeling a pram down a school corridor and not think of ending it all...

I'm sure you have many thoughts that run through your head on a daily basis that don't really tally with the real world. Don't worry about it too much though, just try to get through life without hurting yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Couple of ideas spring to mind straight away -

D4 heads. Beat them over the head with their own dubes.

Skangers - Asphixiate them with the long sleeves of their own Celtic jerseys.

Old Trafford - A simple bomb should suffice. See all the prawn sandwiches go up in smoke.

Bono - Slit his throat with the high E string on his guitar.

That'd do for a start.

• Advertisement

I'm sure you have many thoughts that run through your head on a daily basis that don't really tally with the real world. Don't worry about it too much though, just try to get through life without hurting yourself.

I'll be alright, I'll always have you public schoolers to amuse me

Advertisement