Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would be your Killing Spree

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

andy1249 wrote: »
    Taxi Ranks in Dublin , take out as many drivers as possible , surprised it hasnt been done before.

:eek:Taxis actually stop at these!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Hmmm, i'd need an infinite supply of patsy's magic bullets from worms armageddon, and i kill all those pesky LVL 5 worms!

That or i'd just kill those useless celebs, like jade fat cow and those yokes who enter, watch or anyway endorse reality t.v shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

TheThing! wrote: »
    I'll be alright, I'll always have you public schoolers to amuse me

Don't feed the troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I'd get my Uzi, my ninjatō sword and my trusty wolf sidekick and I'd slaughter everyone in the RTE HQ in Montrose. I'd save Gerry Ryan, Pat Kenny and Ryan Turbidy for last and, with the cameras rolling, I'd make a jihadist-style beheading video with the three aforementioned gobshites. I'm sure it would be a big hit in the ratings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'd blow the hell out of the sons of b!tches that cancelled "My So Called Life"!

And also people who call up to order a courier from me and act like they're in a big fcuking rush and have far better things to do than give me the information that I need to do what it is that they want.

Chainsaws for them though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

Why would you attack a bunch of school kids with a computer game ? Do you mean you would challange them on line after installing the game on their server ?

:rolleyes::D

Rocket propelled grenade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭the locust

I'd rappel down over the walls of Mountjoy prison with a SPAS 15 (automatic shotgun) a few hundred rounds and a bag of anti personell grenades

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

I'd kidnap those two idiot Radiologists down in Portlaoise, inject them with iron filings and lash them into an MRI machine. Either that or something involving napalm and Dell customer support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 wutra

little mini bombs in fake 20 cent coins and drop them randomly round the streets of cavan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I'd install a tree shredding machine at the end of the esculator of every dole and immigration office.

Maybe some landmines on the roads, which only go off if a cars exhaust is loud enough... take out all the skanger-cars.

Piano wire at neck-height across the bus lanes, to get the motorbikes and mopeds.

Have pools of petrol at every busstop, to catch the skangers who throw their cigarettes down on the ground before they board.

Oh, and a sniper rifle on the top of Liberty hall... should have enough range to take out the druggies on the boardwalk, and the skangers around Connolly Station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Id take everyone hostage, plant bombs around the perimeter and hole myself in for as long as possible. Each barrier layer would be progressively worse: gas grenade trips; flashbangs; C4; Claymores; etc.

Good and holed in, and with the world watching, I use my pirate broadcast signal to deliver my message about the state of humanity and all that jazz; pretty much just upload my memoirs onto a secured, read-only domain on the internet, point the world to it and then shoot meself in the head after disarming all of my lethal charges.

Who the **** needs to kill people? Honestly. The only reason Id kill myself is for the tried and true Martyr Effect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

A fuel-air device above wembley during some "important" football match.No more "getting a result at the end of the day".
    A "daisycutter" bomb on croke park during an all-ireland.Peace and quiet and the tactical removal of the sort of people who buy eircom shares and respond to 419 letters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Nuke the north
    .. Then we can claim to be a united island

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

MARY HARNEY (she counts as a spree ):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Get some sort of large tank (Leopard maybe), start at the Stephen's Green end of Grafton Street, drive forwards.

Ireland's own Tienaman Square :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

No big killing spree for me I'm afraid - would seriously consider strapping 'JohnnyStones' to a rack and forcing him to endure a days worth of quality comedy - having removed his 'Hale and Pace' reruns I would force him to re-read the majority of his infantile postings and admit to crimes against good humour...I might consider shooting the c*nt in the foot but then he's managing that perfectly well on his own - MOJO my arse...just to stay with the thread, if my anger did get the better of me,all those groovy f*ckin DJ's on Irish Radio who speak with Mid-Atlantic accents..a couple of bullets wouldn't go astray

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lynnlegend

south hill limerick would be a national hero by lunch

I'd take a tank up to the Dail and then me and my other biker friends would pay a visit to CreepingDeaths house.

Piano wire at neck-height across the bus lanes, to get the motorbikes and mopeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

KIVES wrote: »
    No big killing spree for me I'm afraid - would seriously consider strapping 'JohnnyStones' to a rack and forcing him to endure a days worth of quality comedy - having removed his 'Hale and Pace' reruns I would force him to re-read the majority of his infantile postings and admit to crimes against good humour...I might consider shooting the c*nt in the foot but then he's managing that perfectly well on his own - MOJO my arse...just to stay with the thread, if my anger did get the better of me,all those groovy f*ckin DJ's on Irish Radio who speak with Mid-Atlantic accents..a couple of bullets wouldn't go astray

KIVES seriously what is your problem?

i don't like you either but i don't want to kill/shoot you;

I'd rather you get cancer and die a slow painful death.

OT give me a AK 47 and up to leinster house i would go,
    then i could rule this land.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,417 ✭✭✭✭cson

I'm quite surprised you haven't been banned yet. You've been spouting that trolltastic public school shite since you joined a month ago. Change the record s'il vous plait.
    I'd install a tree shredding machine at the end of the esculator of every dole and immigration office.
    But that'd be suicide Creeps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

cson wrote: »
    I'm quite surprised you haven't been banned yet. You've been spouting that trolltastic public school shite since you joined a month ago. Change the record s'il vous plait

True enough, but fair play to you for not letting it get to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

True enough, but fair play to you for not letting it get to you

Eat S*IT and die you C*NT
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Petrol+match on The cast of Fair City=me laugh long time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

I'd take out all them damn naggers. I really hate people who nag :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Redrocket

At the end of this thread, we need two polls, best method, best target,
    Not sure of the method but id definately go after scumbags, **** it, it's better than innocent school children

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Nah.. not to do everything at once.

Become a Village Sniper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHYC4ekzg60

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

I'd put a big high wall around poor areas, a la 'escape from new york' then get a blunderbuss and an elephant and go on a 'safari of the poor'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Cafe en Seine, Friday night, BFG from Doom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

...my other biker friends would pay a visit to CreepingDeaths house.

Yeah right, I've just one thing to say to you and your bunch of moped riding misfits... "Right hand turn Clyde!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

KIVES wrote: »
    Eat S*IT and die you C*NT
    :D

I'm not giving infractions here.
    I'll just let you know now that any more of that crap and you are all banned.

Don't even respond to this post, because that will get you banned too.

Advertisement