Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overrated Shows?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Sandwich

"The Cassidys"

The sitcom with Ed Byrne.
    Never understood what the fuss was about, nor how it still makes critics top shows lists. Is the online campaign to have new episodes made still going?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

Sandwich wrote: »
    "The Cassidys"

The sitcom with Ed Byrne.
    Never understood what the fuss was about, nor how it still makes critics top shows lists. Is the online campaign to have new episodes made still going?

the CASSIDYS was classed as garbage from the outset so it doesnt qualify as being rated

this thread is about over rated shows not under rated

if it was about underated shows then the cassidys might be worth mentioning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

Lost

The Sopranos

House

Heroes

Scrubs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

lizann wrote: »
    Lost

The Sopranos

House

Heroes

Scrubs

please tell me your not into big brother or those reality shows with no real actors? the only one you listed there that i dont live was 24 and thats because i have never watched a single episode of it. Im waiting for it to finish and watch every episode back to back like i did with sopranos.

Over-rated shows?

Seinfeld
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    Prison Break
    Entourage
    Scrubs post season 1
    Heroes season 2 (I enjoyed Season 1, but just can't be bothered with it anymore)

• Advertisement
Advertisement