Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags robbina a guy on the 5:45 train from dublin to maynooth ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

gurramok wrote: »
    Its been a while since i was at Broombridge, but do the cctv camera's work there at all?
    Maybe they were nicked!
    micmclo wrote: »
    Broombridge should be shut!
    You don't make an area better by removing all facilities!
    Terry wrote: »
    LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Glendale Meadows. I know a guy called Terry fom Avondale. I wonder is it you Terry?
    Probably.
    If I was called Terry it could have been me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Aah broombridge station reminds me of a few years back when I brought my kids there one Sunday to wait for a special steam train which was running that day from Connolly station to Enfield, anyway while waiting on the platform a couple of ciderheads shouted across to us that trains did not stop there on Sundays, when I replied that we were waiting for a steam train I'm sure they thought we'd arrived from a different planet, five minutes later we could see the steam from the funnel in the distance and the look on their faces was priceless when the train sped through the station with the whistle shrieking, I'm sure they thought it was a ghost train, nice memory. On a different occasion I discovered my stolen scooter being ridden up and down the platform and then the tracks themselves, I was almost wishing for a train to come along and run them over.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

To answer lordgoat.

yeah apparently the night that lithuanian lad got stabbed there was another guy attacked outside the garda station like in the grassy area.Iwas in the roost off license and there was an ambulance there.The off license guy said there was a fight,guy got bottled and then got stuck in the face with it. then the following night down on the main street...hence blood was some other incident. And that same night,there was fireman taken to hospital because some little ****s in old greenfield started ****in bottles and rocks at him,dont know how hurt he was though.

Bloody madness!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

briantwin wrote: »
    To answer lordgoat.

yeah apparently the night that lithuanian lad got stabbed there was another guy attacked outside the garda station like in the grassy area.Iwas in the roost off license and there was an ambulance there.The off license guy said there was a fight,guy got bottled and then got stuck in the face with it. then the following night down on the main street...hence blood was some other incident. And that same night,there was fireman taken to hospital because some little ****s in old greenfield started ****in bottles and rocks at him,dont know how hurt he was though.

Bloody madness!!

Cheers bri,

that's pretty much the same story i heard today as well.

It's not even safe to go to the shop for papers anymore!

Advertisement