Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

image066y.th.jpg

image065s.th.jpg

image043gxb.th.jpg

Few more pics of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Hi Starpants,
    Love the Lhasa's hair cuts, just wondering how often you get them done?
    Mines 3 months and rate her hair is growing at it'll be floor length in weeks!
    I know she's too young yet, it seems to grow faster than my TT's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Thanks to those who offered advice in my cat pregnancy thread - here she is with her 4 beauties, born yesterday morning. Believe it or not she put them in a line by herself - I think she wants to race them.

5569_113390265697_684630697_2390090_7892927_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭lrushe

My cat posing. Name is Shelly, she's 12 and has no tail due to accident.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

awwww Fozzle so cute

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

You know I love my cats, but they're bastards for taking over the couch every night. This is what I'm up against. That's the duvet I was lying under (feeling poorly) and I got up to make a cup of tea... No hope now.

picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=3530

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

mymo wrote: »
    Hi Starpants,
    Love the Lhasa's hair cuts, just wondering how often you get them done?
    Mines 3 months and rate her hair is growing at it'll be floor length in weeks!
    I know she's too young yet, it seems to grow faster than my TT's.

Well Lily (the white/cream one) gets cut every 2-3 months. We recently got her in a puppy cut just because she was more comfortable with the heat that way. She'll be 3years old in Sept.
    Daisy is only 6months and still hasn't gotten a cut (she's half fur half dog!!) as her adult coat hadn't come through yet. I'm hoping she can get a cut at the end of the month, just for her own sake as it's really thick. But I'm sure you know they get that way with their double coat.
    So if your pup is anything like mine you may have to wait another few months before she can get cut. But what the groomers can do (hopefully at a reduced cost) they can remove any dead fur, brush it out, it thins it down slightly. And they can do her ears/nails/bottom etc.
    You know I love my cats, but they're bastards for taking over the couch every night. This is what I'm up against. That's the duvet I was lying under (feeling poorly) and I got up to make a cup of tea... No hope now.
    lol... my two are devils for getting up on my bed, they love stealing your seat, especially lily, and it's hard to get them to move :)
    5121_104966046843_636346843_2785324_7551287_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

The first picture of Jackson/Wizz? looks like he has a padlock on his collar

Not paddlocks :P
    We have an acre of land around the house, and it's not walled so we have the electric collars, they hear a beep if they get within half a meter of the boundary and if they decided to run though they get a little shock.
    Sounds cruel, but it doesn't harm them, and it keeps them from being run over. They learned really quickly and it means you can don't have to keep checking on them to make sure they don't escape. (allthough the odd time they do decide it's worth the shock ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

my 12 year doberman cross abbey, she was diagnosed diabetic 6 years ago which means 2 shots a day and blind in one eye from a cataract,,,but boy do we love her:D

• Advertisement

my two rats when they were very young jake (white) and elwood (grey and white)

Our mammy cat zoe spend her life on the end of my daughters bed

her son tom

sorry for doing the photos individually i'm not great at the photo thing,,,theres aslo a hamster but i dont have photo on my phone of him yet:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Not a great quality pic but here's our cat Bosco.

bosconwf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sprangebeanie

love them to bits, love the animals guys, some great pics :)

sasha looks like a little bear,,,lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I got this gerbil today. It's 8 weeks old so I hope it's not too old to tame him.

2ahiekn.jpg

Here he is chewing on some toilet roll tube. I called him nibbler as he loves biting me whenever I put my hand in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭victoriaa

You can do anything to her when she sleeps like that. Except opening the fridge. That will wake her up in no time.

37713472.jpg

victoriaa wrote: »
    You can do anything to her when she sleeps like that. Except opening the fridge. That will wake her up in no time.

37713472.jpg
    Thats obviously one happy cat,,the image of mine,,she sleeps like that too:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Greengonzo

Collected him on Saturday afternoon, Checkup and shots at the vet yesterday. Settling in to his new home very well.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Here is a picture of our 12 week old kitten Smudge, looks very dark here, but his coat is much lighter grey, with dark grey stripes between.
    Absolutley adore him, he such a people cat, and wastes no time at all annoying the dogs :D
    Smudge.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

She's doing much better now and loves playing with some string.
    main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1859&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=d6867334b2a8fbb198a415bbb14ae880

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Sweetie-Pie

SL373246.JPG

SL373241.JPG

My little Angel Poppy! Please look.... she's a dote x

Have 2 lizards and 2 turtles also but nothing beats the companionship and love of a dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Awwww shes lovely sweetie-pie :)

Thanks Minxie... I love the wee devil :)

Have you got any pets yourself??

Greengonzo wrote: »
    Collected him on Saturday afternoon, Checkup and shots at the vet yesterday. Settling in to his new home very well.:D

Ah the wee face on her :)
    I'm a sucker for little cutesies ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Thanks Minxie... I love the wee devil :)

Have you got any pets yourself??

Yip i do shes a little horror :eek:

222_thumb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

My two monster cats and their monster cat tree:

05August2009cattree.jpg

05August2009005.jpg

And their mother on the old cat tree - part of the reason I decided to get the big one was because she was hogging the old one and upsetting her daughter, who would pee on it as a result!

Jadeinaction.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

Have 3 rescued dogs.

Bruno -brindle boxer mix.

mad as a plank. makes me laugh without fail everyday.

img09902mm3.jpg

img0992na7.jpg

img0993ff3.jpg

n731486753_615592_6122.jpg

have 2 other dogs jack russell mix and a lab mix.

having problems putting up photos of them, loads of them on our old broken laptop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement