Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Teddy and our two new fosters

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭brrabus

Ahh, how good is Teddy. He is a proud boy, lovely colours. :)

Teddy loves when we get new kitties.. she has a look in that pic like she's saying "yeah I'll have these two as bold as me in no time" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

We're having a lazy Sunday here today.

1385477_10200485295204728_579380877_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭brrabus

Going to find it hard to part with these three, pic of my three foster furbabies.[IMG][/img]2eamlht.jpg

• Advertisement

Brrabus they are gorgeous!
    They should find homes no bother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Can't edit my other post so I'm posting again. My girlfriend got the cat a blanket, seems to work!

DSC_0441.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

out for our sunday walk

IMG_2945.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Sam snoozing

CIMG0211_zps523776d3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

bruno_zps1f6ad22f.jpg

Ah please give me some food

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭too little too late

276137.jpg

276138.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

puppies!! no fair.... want snuggles from them all - how gorgeous:D

angeldaisy wrote: »
    puppies!! no fair.... want snuggles from them all - how gorgeous:D

Thanks, totally gorgeous, born during electricity power cut last Sunday night by candlelight (never again :o!!) but all doing great :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Oh they are gorgeous, particularly the last little one. Oh you would just love to cuddle them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Lookit the puppies! Ah they're gorgeous :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think now that they have been posted, that you should posted weekly updates of them. Newfies are pretty awesome.

gimmick wrote: »
    I think now that they have been posted, that you should posted weekly updates of them. Newfies are pretty awesome.

Aw thanks. will do a weekly update ....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

LOVE this thread! They are too cute/gorgeous - do you get anything done in the house all day (other than looking at them!!) How many dogs vs bitches? How mum coping? Look forward to LOTS more photos!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

*subscribes to thread*

They are adorable, how you can get anything done I don't know- I'd just be sitting on the ground with them squealing with delight (quietly, so I don't wake them)

*subscribes to thread*

They are adorable, how you can get anything done I don't know- I'd just be sitting on the ground with them squealing with delight (quietly, so I don't wake them)
    *subscribes to thread*

*subscribes to thread*

thank you, just got my six little girls and two boys off to sleep! Lots of feeding, cuddling, feeding, cuddling, washing and more cuddling today! Kramer and rua (mom & dad) doing great (first ever litter). Cant believe i have 10 newfoundlands (yikes). They are just so cute! I put little red ties on girls & green on boys (i think!) to tell them apart. its very confusing!! They are all asleep now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Oh these pictures are too much..........I love them.

Weekly updates? I think we are going to be demanding daily updates :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Hee hee, off topic I know, but seeing the newfie puppies reminded me of a story my husband told me about a Newfie his mum had years ago. They had a newfie, a rottweiler and a labrador. There was a bit of a power struggle going on as all the dogs were female. 1 day the Newfie faced off with my mother in law, you have to know my mother in law to see what's funny about the dog challenging her for the position of top bitch:D

There was a happy ending to the story(nope, mother in law didn't get savaged) The dog was rehomed to a Newfie organisation that trains them as rescue dogs and she loved her new role.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Obelisk29

A couple of Daisy, our wheaten terrier.

She's 6 now but still mad as a box of frogs.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Obelisk29 wrote: »
    A couple of Daisy, our wheaten terrier.

She's 6 now but still mad as a box of frogs.

Ooohhhh... She's gorge! I absolutely love Wheaties!
    You do know that "must be as mad as a box of frogs" is written into their breed standard? Lol :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Daisy is a stunner! I have a massive soft spot for wheatens and their 'mad as a box of frogs' ways :)

Here is my guy - 'smiling' for the camera from what he has claimed as his spot on the sofa :rolleyes:

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj610/shortie2710/Frodo_zps50b761c8.jpg

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj610/shortie2710/Frodo1_zps8303e847.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,225 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

A few of my hounds...

427148d1380659910-pet-pictures-1380659947475.jpg

427149d1380659922-pet-pictures-1380659961983.jpg

426992d1380617970-pet-pictures-1380618010019.jpg

430604d1382014810-pet-pictures-20131016_184510.jpg

This one is Bella. She has recently been diagnosed with bone cancer and will not be with us for long. She's still doing well so far though as you can see.

426510d1380408974-pet-pictures-1380409010307.jpg

426509d1380408962-pet-pictures-1380408997934.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

DrPhilG, so sorry to read about Bella - shes a smasher. She and your JRT look like such good friends. The photo of the JRT in front of the fire is like an ad for Bord na Mona or something 8-)

Frodo is stunning too - another vote here for Wheatens - definately the cutest of our native breeds

DrPhilG.. love the second pic. Gorgeous smiley faces! And there's someone under there?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,225 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

aonb wrote: »
    DrPhilG, so sorry to read about Bella - shes a smasher. She and your JRT look like such good friends.

The one that the JR is snuggling with most of the time is the fatter Rottie, Beth.

teggers5 wrote: »
    DrPhilG.. love the second pic. Gorgeous smiley faces! And there's someone under there?

That's my wife, pyjamas and all!

• Advertisement

Newfie Puppies 5 days old today! loads of sleeping, eating, sleeping some more!! They are making the cutest little noises and climb all over each other. Have a little routine going now. feeding every 3 hours. All about 1 & half pound today.... and getting a little bigger by the hour. eyes should open next monday - cant wait!! Still the cutest little things ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement