Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

After enjoying a lovely walk in the countryside, the 3 amigos were a little bit bedraggled!
    Rusty the 10yr old collie had a great time bouncing through the bogs, streams and attempted to chase a hare - not much chance of catching it thankfully.

2013-02-09%252015.38.44.jpg?gl=IE

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

All the pets are lovely but Buddy and Izzie are just awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

This is Panda doing his gangster pose.

pandabear_zps7ff3fb3c.jpg

He's been missing since 4am this morning, fingers crossed it stops raining soon and he finds his way back home. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cute kitty.. fingers crossed he finds his way home. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Isolt wrote: »
    He's been missing since 4am this morning, fingers crossed it stops raining soon and he finds his way back home. :(

Hope he came back :(

• Advertisement

sparkle_23 wrote: »
    Hope he came back :(

Still no sign of him :(

Not looking good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Been a while since I've posted Trav.
    Sorry for the huge image, shrunken from even bigger res!

uGcnKMP.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Not looking good.

It's still pretty nasty weather out there, maybe he's hanging out under a tree keeping dry somewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Rufus enjoying himself in the Lee on Saturday

528689_10200436142363906_1565404824_n.jpg

529711_10200436142563911_912574590_n.jpg

222626_10200436143803942_1933783014_n.jpg

554144_10200436144323955_406216573_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

gimmick-how pleased does he look with himself after that..!
    Dogs in water is always a fun time specially when weather is good and you can join them

• Advertisement

gimmick-how pleased does he look with himself after that..!
    Dogs in water is always a fun time specially when weather is good and you can join them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Not quite brave enough to join him just yet. Maybe in April. But ya, he loves the water. Will always go straight for it. Hopefully we have some bit of a summer and can take him to the beach for a few swims.

I heard rumor that june, july and august are ment to be warm. but when do they ever get it right here. I'm hoping for it though can get the dog and baby out a lot if it is do both them and me good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Havent posted a pic of Beanie in awhile. This is his usual nosey self, obsessed with the water i bring to bed even though there's a gazillion bowls of it around the place. :D

photolme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

Not looking good.

any luck yet? Im sure he'll come back. My old cat went walkies for 3 days before....

snowgal wrote: »
    any luck yet? Im sure he'll come back. My old cat went walkies for 3 days before....

No :( My heart has well and truly broken over the last 24 hours. I have spent the last two nights without him and there is still no sign of him coming back. I know cats tend to wander, but Panda had never been outside before, so him disappearing for this long is really worrying. I've put posters up everywhere and I've left his picture and my contact details with all the vets close by. I've checked in local shops if they've seen him and I've registered him as missing with the ISPCA. I've also left my details with the DSPCA. I don't know what else I can do now. I really hope I see him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

No :( My heart has well and truly broken over the last 24 hours. I have spent the last two nights without him and there is still no sign of him coming back. I know cats tend to wander, but Panda had never been outside before, so him disappearing for this long is really worrying. I've put posters up everywhere and I've left his picture and my contact details with all the vets close by. I've checked in local shops if they've seen him and I've registered him as missing with the ISPCA. I've also left my details with the DSPCA. I don't know what else I can do now. I really hope I see him again.

I feel so sorry for you, but there is still hope. My old cat went missing for three days once. I was distraught. Put up posters, asked in the vets etc. There is a strange man who lives near me, and I don't know what made me go to his house, I just had a feeling my cat might be there. I put a poster through his letterbox because he was not at home. Out of desperation I called my cats name and I heard him crying! I kept calling and followed the sound to the old man's shed. I unlocked it and sure enough there was my cat.
    Ask all your neighbours to check their sheds and garages!

My granny's cat went missing for 2 weeks and returned now she goes for a day or two every so often. Been that you havent found him is positive aswell as upsetting. He is out there and I'm sure you will find him. Cats dont like rain so he's more than likely in a warm dry place as the other poster said someones shed just dont give up hope

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I know it's hard but don't lose hope, my fella went missing for 10 months!! You just never know with cats, hopefully he is snuggled safe in a shed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

After umpteen attempts this is the best I could do for a 'family portrait'
    Couldn't get them to look the same way + they look less scruffy in B&W :D

Hayley Heidi & Lucy

DSC_4732bw.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Just wanted to let you all know that Panda is home. He's hungry and cold, but full of cuddles and happy to be home. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I am delighted to hear, Whispered!! :D

CrowdedHouse, are they three Lhasas? I have one as well. It's a gorgeous photo, I can't get over it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

After umpteen attempts this is the best I could do for a 'family portrait'
    Couldn't get them to look the same way + they look less scruffy in B&W :D

Ham.

It makes an awful mess of the camera, but always ensures conscientious sitters (well, bribe-able ones anyway).

Your dogs are beautiful.

Thank you everyone. So 43 hours, 20 posters and many tears later I decided to go out tonight for one last search before bed. As I was calling him I heard him crying under some bushes. I freed him, carried him home and now he's warm, safe, fed and full of cuddles. He is purring in my arms right now. I am SO relieved and happy.

8036_3843235932164_466213196_n_zpsb37b8f92.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭candle_wax

tallus wrote: »
    Lovely photos candle_wax. What type of camera do you have ?

Sorry just saw this now :)
    Had a Nikon D40, just got an Nikon D5100 a few weeks ago. Think the photos I posted were a mixture of both!

Took these this morning ("MORE cat photos?" "yes....")

8467058430_4511826d09_z.jpg
    file#303

8467059066_2e04a1d18b_z.jpg
    file#325

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Furry ninjas in our midst. They've even won little medals for their ninja skills ^^.

youtube.com/cat-jump-skill

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

aifric my female harris hawk
    09373646.jpg
    8 week old hungarian vizsla cross german wirehair pointer HEIDI is her name
    3DEB3431_zpsbcb0007a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Jake and Mouse making a heart shape (well almost) for valentines day...DSC_1964_zpsb32d83fa.jpg

Sorry can't turn pic from phone.

And here's what Oliver thinks of valentines day...
    SV202137.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

HALP!!! I'M SINKING!!!

[IMG][/img]20130209_123338_zps221440c2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

went and collected this not so little miss yesterday, she is rottie x american akita..which inspired her name not surprisingly

meet ..

b6r88o.jpg

hwebep.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement