Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

Alicat wrote: »
    Downloaded an app that lets you put Christmas outfits and bits on any photo. I love this one of Riggs!

What's the app called, it would save a lot of costume making for my christmas cards?
    btw there's a spooky monkey face stallking your cat in the top left corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Cedrus wrote: »

What's the app called, it would save a lot of costume making for my christmas cards?
    btw there's a spooky monkey face stallking your cat in the top left corner.

It's called Xmas Booth. It's got Santa, Snowman and Elf outfits. Bit of fun!

Ha, didn't spot him before!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Lia Lia what type of dog is that? is it a Labradoodle? its amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I posted this in the Christmas forum the other day, but I thought you guys might appreciate it! Isabella under the tree! It's only a little tiny tree (so don't worry she isn't some kind of mutant hamster!) and the tree is on top of her SS present, it was the only way it could go under a tree (we don't have another one in the house this year)!

233003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Rosie helping me out with study ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

PinkFly wrote: »
    Lia Lia what type of dog is that? is it a Labradoodle? its amazing!!

Tis! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Tis! :D
    Stunning dog Lia. :)

some recent pics of Mylo and Snotser.....

65193445261552203025201.jpg

48349044526128886971832.jpg

52859641666103506307792.jpg

47814543911996281718419.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2 quaylimepie

@ Lia_lia Please groom your dog

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

@ Lia_lia Please groom your dog

Perfection doesn't need grooming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 quaylimepie

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Perfection doesn't need grooming.

That dog is clearly matted. If thats what you call perfection I dread to think what your dog looks like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

If thats what you call perfection I dread to think what your dog looks like.

Perhaps you think this is a different thread. Helpful advice is always welcome but people here tend not to throw about snide remarks about other members' pets and you appear to have signed up for just that purpose, so kindly......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Maybe quaylimepie is a groomer and is worried that he could be matted.

This is very very painful for a dog and makes grooming a horrible experience for the dog and the groomer. Lab/poodle crosses can suffer terribly if not groomed regularly and I know of 2 owners who didn't realise they they actually needed to be groomed. One of which needed medical attention due to the condition of the skin.

I don't know if the dog in the pic is badly matted or not as I'm not a groomer, just playing devils advocate. The comment might have been made through genuine concern. There is absolutely no doubt that he's one of the cutest and most loved dogs in the pic thread!! :D

In saying that I agree that the way it was said was very rude and seems like someone signed up just to be rude :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

my little dog :) he's slightly amazed/scared of the camera :P

DSC_0053_zps8940ff42-1_zpsc5cd09b6.jpg

DSC_0048_zpsdb5cb1b2-1_zps56f7c173.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Quaylimepie issued with a warning for insulting comments made towards another user.
    Do not reply to this post on-thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

445279.ie wrote: »
    Rosie helping me out with study ;)

isnt it gas they way your pet always insists on either being up on your lap while you try to study or sits right on top of the book you are using??!?!
    My cat used to sit right on the page of my Maths book that I needed. never any other book, just the maths one! mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Don't worry, you're right, he needs to be groomed. On it once we get the cash together.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Handsome after her trip to the groomers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Henry got neutered yesterday. He was not impressed with the cone of shame at bed time.

282961_3908727566470_1252002917_n.jpg

Although Jake did spend most of the day keeping an eye of him. Delighted they get on so well.

380594_3907967507469_1076975638_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

this made me giggle.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Our new baby arrived yesterday. An 8 week old spaniel cross - currently nameless!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Our new baby arrived yesterday. An 8 week old spaniel cross - currently nameless!

Beautiful Pup!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

gregers85 wrote: »
    Beautiful Pup!!!!

Thanks! She is such a character. Already showing that she's very intelligent. She's trying to play with our 8 year old greyhound but he's not having any of it. Will continue to post more pics if Izzy (she finally has a name!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Thanks! She is such a character. Already showing that she's very intelligent. She's trying to play with our 8 year old greyhound but he's not having any of it. Will continue to post more pics if Izzy (she finally has a name!)

Izzy!! Great name!!! My setter's name is Izzy!! Great Minds nd All that haha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh what a beautiful puppy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

My dog Lola is starting to feel Christmassy too. :p

233542.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Me cat is famous :D

004-2_zpsfec9a40c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

What did you do to her before picking her up, she would give that grumpy cat a run for his money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Calhoun wrote: »
    What did you do to her before picking her up, she would give that grumpy cat a run for his money.

He was in the middle of exploring the bags from grocery shopping, was not impressed at being stopped!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

233569.jpg

Isabella enjoying her new Christmas pudding hamster bed courtesy of her Secret Santa!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

^ That's brilliant! :D It took me a few seconds to spot the cat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement