Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Oh hai wrote: »
    ^^^^ Awwwwhhhh :) She's gorgeous!!

I come in to this thread every few days to cheer myself up. With all the horrific animal welfare stories in this country every day it's so nice to see happy pets who are really loved by their owners. I love this thread! :)

And the doggie is lovely too!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Lucyfur wrote: »
    And the doggie is lovely too!!

:D

Hahaha Lucy you are such a legend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Tintin8

Cool dog or what

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

Dinner Time For Delilah
    dinnertime.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Pretty sure Jake has enough Christmas outfits...

380918_3859367092489_1263554206_n.jpg

He eventually settled on this one

598535_3859137246743_1858692722_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/427178/231766.jpg231766.jpg

molly looking very white in bushy park today!! she was black by the end of the walk!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

antocann wrote: »
    Dinner Time For Delilah

Anto: is she a cayman or something similar ? looks very crocodillian.

tallus wrote: »
    Anto: is she a cayman or something similar ? looks very crocodillian.

yep she is a spectacled caiman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

yep she is a spectacled caiman :D

forgive my ignorance but do they not get ridiculously big>??? :eek:

gregers85 wrote: »
    forgive my ignorance but do they not get ridiculously big>??? :eek:

i made sure to get a female , so she should max out just over 4ft :)

please remeber people , these are not for beginner , if have done alot of research etc... and have kept reptiles for years , and this is a big step up from your average lizard

• Advertisement

i made sure to get a female , so she should max out just over 4ft :)

please remeber people , these are not for beginner , if have done alot of research etc... and have kept reptiles for years , and this is a big step up from your average lizard

Ya thats for sure haha :pac:!! what kind of plans have you got for her enclosure when she's fully grown??

Ya thats for sure haha :pac:!! what kind of plans have you got for her enclosure when she's fully grown??

i will be building an enclosure outside , with basicly a pond inside etc... its kinda hard to explain , just think a big shed with a pond inside lol

i will be building an enclosure outside , with basicly a pond inside etc... its kinda hard to explain , just think a big shed with a pond inside lol

Jesus fair play to yu! best of luck with her!! keep us updated with pics as she grows for def!! :)

Jesus fair play to yu! best of luck with her!! keep us updated with pics as she grows for def!! :)

will do :D , she is still tiny , just abit bigger than an adult leopard gecko ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

imagelhn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

@ niallo27 - that face is saying "whacha doooooing?" to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

@ niallo27 - that face is saying "whacha doooooing?" to me!

3 months old now, she is bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Purdia

Bianca

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

70957D48-A3FF-4FBC-8D90-7DB8DB9E8A51-10510-00000828215C38C3.jpg

D06A4B2D-C287-4F9A-A2D6-EB856575A296-10510-00000828C75ACF3D.jpg

95633E1A-135F-4873-B4FF-789DF66966A3-10510-00000829D0A16FC1.jpg

Snuggled together!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Our dog Nasher the blue Doberman, he loves the camera got loads of funny pics of him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Aw I've never seen a blue dobie before, he is beautiful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭cazmcco

Hi!

Iv added a few photos of dogs. The first three are of my parents dogs and the final one is of ours.

The first image is of Tanya, the dog that I grew up with. She has set the standard for every other dog coz she was so awesome! She died last year aged 14. We had some adventures with her over the years!

231853.JPG

The next one is of Tanya's daughter Fudge who is now about 10 years old. She is the most undemanding dog I have ever come across and is my mams ultimate pet! Shes quite camera shy though!

231855.JPG

Mika is the next dog who is about 2 years old now. Shes Fudges daughter (As you can see there's a trend!). Mika is a disaster! Shes the most hyper active, mischievous dog you can find who can break your heart and melt it all in the one go!

231857.JPG

And finally we have Gaoithe who is our dog and Mikas best friend. Gaoithe is a 5 month old golden retriever x husky cross. Shes the laziest most adorable pup who constantly lights up our lives! We only have her 3 months, but I don't know what we ever did before we got her! Its very funny seeing her play with Mika, there constantly play fighting and poor Mika gets sit on quite often. Gaoithe is about 4 times the size of Mika!

The first one was taken a few weeks after we got her and the second one was last night!
    231858.jpg
    231860.jpg

Sorry for all the photos!!!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Aw I've never seen a blue dobie before, he is beautiful :)

He's one of a kind for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

gorgeousfamily.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have been playing with my dads camera tonight, he'd be giving out blue murder to me as I have it set in as much auto mode as I can get it. Rather than attach loads of photos I have just made a collage of my gang :)

Jazz is not in prison, but thanks to a personality conflict, in the evening either Jazz or Minnie is usually crated, I alternate who goes in on a regular basis.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Hi Cazmcco lovely photos, what type of terrier are they? Ours looks similar but we don't know what exactly she is!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭morton

It's hard being a puppy zzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Were you sleeping?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Pretty girl and she knows it!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭morton

Who woke me ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I decided to get a photo calendar again this year but couldn't choose photos lol so made up collages of random photos for each month - here's one of them! :)

231987.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement