Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

One year next week!

574768_10151700804480176_805400175_24361611_1717235537_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Haven't posted any pics of himself in a bit ...

204340.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

A collage of my babies :)

35898_10151242288472715_837172714_13335928_1260533747_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Himself happy out with his cow ear.

dscf3019q.jpg

dscf3018s.jpg

And herself happy out with her chicken and beef chunks although looking a bit put out as to why I'm disturbing her.
    dscf3021k.jpg

I'm ready now hurry up and pick up and the lead and walk me.
    img2066f.jpg

Helping me study in her laying an egg pose.
    img2089kt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

thanks to all the peeps on here who gave me some great 'pre-rescue-cat advice'. today this wee fella stole my heart... meet Sheldon...

7173288154_d952b80c48_c.jpg

he's only been here for 6 hours and already he's learned where his litter tray and his scratchpost is, had his dinner, played, chased a jingly mouse round the kitchen, sniffed the entire house, and most importantly - found his bed! he's got a wee sore on his side from where he was attacked by other cats but it's healing nicely and in a few weeks he'll be going to the vet for his snip-snip ;) i love this cat. i LOVE this cat. :o
    3uu5nsztx

• Advertisement

artyeva wrote: »
    meet Sheldon...

Love the name! You'l have to get a second one now to name Cooper! :p Sounds like he's settling in just fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Can't even get a minutes peace in her own bed!
    DSC_0623vogueMoone.jpg

No idea what was so interesting...
    DSC_0596FrankMoone.jpg

Ready for bed after their long walk :)
    DSC_0636moone.jpg
    DSC_0627moone.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Helping me study in her laying an egg pose.

I love that pose :D When my cat's sit like that I always say they look like a loaf of bread :P

I was looking through old pictures and I can't believe how small my 2 were when we first got them! We got them from a farm where they had about 3 litters and 9 cats still pregnant :rolleyes: so the lady grabbed the 1st 2 she could, I reckon Cream must only have been about 3 weeks, Peach about 4-5 weeks! So tiny, yet now they are so huge :D

Their very first picture :)

firstpic.jpg

Cream was barely bigger than my shoe!

tiny.jpg

Poor things were so tiny and scared :(

smallies.jpg

But look how cute they got after a few worm doses, a lot of feeding up and TLC :)

babypeach.jpg

babycream.jpg

And then Peach became a poser

hog.jpg

Synchronised sleepers

sinchronised.jpg

And now Look at the size of the terrible 2!

big.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Out of hospital after a week and first thing i did was play ball with Jack :D in my PJ's :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

today this wee fella stole my heart... meet Sheldon...

this gentleman has landed on his feet in his new home.... and look's like he knows it too!

Shane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

thanks to all the peeps on here who gave me some great 'pre-rescue-cat advice'. today this wee fella stole my heart...

Looks like he's saying something along the lines of "fresh chicken fillet you say?"

• Registered Users Posts: 26 digitaldolf

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭frenchmartini

_Lady_ wrote: »
    Sookie's a beauty Frenchmartini!!!

Wish Freddie was that curly! He's a shaggy almost wolfhound looking head on him with a beard!! :):D

i've just read through a few pages of the thread, didn't realize you had a doodle too.
    what page is his pic on? would love to see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

shanew wrote: »
    this gentleman has landed on his feet in his new home.... and look's like he knows it too!
    tallus wrote: »
    Looks like he's saying something along the lines of "fresh chicken fillet you say?"

tee hee! he's does the funniest howl when it's dinner time alright. like a cross between adele and ronnie drew :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

"Make sure to get my good side."

Diegospacedout.jpg

Bugsy has been doing some tunnelling.... knew we shouldn't have let them watch the Great Escape!
    204562.jpg

Siouxsie - keeping guard
    204563.jpg

just realized that I haven't posted any photos of the faithful hound recently - so Brady as a puppy ...
    204598.jpg

and today..
    204599.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

Ah Pugwall, looks like your doggy is saying: 'Yes you may take my photograph!' Gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

is it just me or does that picture mess with anyone elses head? I know the dog is at the bottom and it looking upwards, but somehow it feels like its looking down. .

• Advertisement

is it just me or does that picture mess with anyone elses head? I know the dog is at the bottom and it looking upwards, but somehow it feels like its looking down. .

Have you been taking funny pills again? :D Nope I don't notice anything strange, except the dog looks so shiny and perfect looking it looks like he's been photoshopped out of one of those old paintings! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I see it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Smudge is ready for her close up
    IMG_2773.jpg

Sisterly Love
    IMG_2780.jpg

How do I get this out of the bag?
    cda353ac.jpg

dfd149ba.jpg

A regular occurrence when I'm getting ready for work/chilling in my room:
    IMG_2789.jpg
    IMG_2790.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

What has been seen cannot be unseen ... :eek:

398344_3261206485969_1141383603_49287952_445712425_n.jpg

(My friend's kitten, not mine!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

dolly getting ready to pull 480lbs earlier today.

this was dolly's first day weight pulling so i only let her pull if she wasnt straining herself. she pulled six blocks easily but she was only inching forward with 7 so we stopped her. once a dog is stopped they are walked the rest of the track with someone pushing the cart so the dog always thinks he's pulled it.

she pulled 14.5 times her own body weight. the winning bitch pulled 18.5 times her own weight so dolly wasnt far off. she also beat a couple of american bulldogs on ratio.

very proud of her :)

556123_10150881528434029_591104028_9761410_1712059262_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Jack, my Border Collie. We were up on Slieve Gullion when I took this.

26207_111321818898188_100000611108742_137730_123537_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

Well done to Dolly. I'm sorry I didn't know about her skills earlier, I might have hired her to come on Guide camp with us this past weekend and help us move the equipment on-site. I'm sure she'd have been a lot more motivated than some of the girls we had with us! Heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bavib

This is our girl on New Years eve. She loves a good party!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78612487@N08/7196103540/in/photostream

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bavib

@DamagedTrax I've never seen that sport before, what's it called? Is it popular? Great pic b.t.w.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

its just called weight pulling :) its fairly popular, there was about 30 dogs competing yesterday - pits, staffies, american bulldogs, mastiffs etc. its great for working breeds. gets rid of a lot of the energy/frustration build up they can suffer from.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement