Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭clofty

That's so funny Kate - my OH calls me 'crazy cat lady of Monasterevin'. Especially when I am walking up and down the street calling them in for their dinner!

Love this thread. I pop in everyday to look at the new pics. Glad it's back as a stickie again.

Cathy x

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Some great pictures on here. Here's my guy, Casey. Taken during one of the few nice days during the summer. He's rolling on 8 years. Collie / Retriever cross. Most chilled out dog you'll ever meet, unless he spots a lady dog that is...

489246475a8866730893o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

My dog and my cat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

OMG chiefwiggum, what a big old softie!!! :):):)
    Love the three pics, but especially the first!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

thanks geturgun,ah he's gas alright..always looks so depressed all the time.hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RALL!

Here are my 2.

Roxy:

roxycutes.jpg

Roxyfunny.jpg

Roxybowl.jpg

RoxySuperpose.jpg

Roxyposepose.jpg

Amber:

DogsAmbershoes.jpg

DogsAmber.jpg

DogsAmberHaha.jpg

Amber.jpg

DogsBoth2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

Cute out - and thank feck!! I know who you are now :D I couldnt figure it out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RALL!

Beth wrote: »
    Cute out - and thank feck!! I know who you are now :D I couldnt figure it out :D

lol. sorry I forgot I was Rall.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

Our rabbit Louie is fascinated with the cat. Cat's having none of it though:D

2853293985_974170e4c2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭CQ

HIya,
    Here is a few pictures of my 'pup' on his first birthday!!He's a big boy!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

Aww he's gorgeous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

CQ wrote: »
    HIya,
    Here is a few pictures of my 'pup' on his first birthday!!He's a big boy!!:D

He is a special guy alright.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

my jack russell milly and my rather evil cat fender

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tired

phone pics 040.jpg

hope this works, if not couls someone tell me how u add pics. :)

Wow i think it worked, well thats Max my 11 week old Blue Roan Cocker Spaniel.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Tired wrote: »
    Wow i think it worked, well thats Max my 11 week old Blue Roan Cocker Spaniel.. :)

Awwww! So cute!

Thanks Lovelytom, am only new to this board but this is the first thread i open as soon as i log on. Love looking at all the adorable pets. :D

I had a rabbit aswell but he died about a month ago, posted a pic of him on the departed thread.

The bunny and the cat are so cute! Love the expression on the cat's face!

Can someone tell me how to put a picture in the message? I have tried and failed.

phone pics 040.jpg

He's adorable!

• Advertisement

Hey Bnagrrl, thanks for the comment on Max, pic doesnt do him justice hehehehe.

To add a picture, well the way i done it. Well you post a reply just below title u will see a list of icons ranging from size to font to bold etc. On the first line beside the big smiley face you will see what looks like a staple shape icon, if you click on this, click on the arrow at the side of this and it will open up a new window, click on browse beside upload pic from your computer, when you choose the pic, click upload and it will save it to your attachment list. then you click back on the attachment icon (staple shape icon beside smiley) and pick the pick you want. Thats how i done it. Hope this helps...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Obelisk29

He is gorgeous - my parents used to have a blue rowan and it was an absolute dote - for some reason always remined me of Eyore from Winnie the Pooh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jenpup

phone pics 040.jpg

he is too cute, he's a lot lighter than Pacino was though!

they get darker, I wished Pacino kept some more of his white - this is Pacino when he is around that age, he's a good bit darker now!

picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=289

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭leopardus

Beco, the Belgian Shepherd, at three and four months.

Leopardus, beautiful looking dog you have there.

Jenpup not sure why but your pic isn't there, try doing it again, wana see what Max will look like when he is that bit older, though would love to keep him just as he is coz he is adorable... ;)

Leopardus, beautiful looking dog you have there.

Jenpup not sure why but your pic isn't there, try doing it again, wana see what Max will look like when he is that bit older, though would love to keep him just as he is coz he is adorable... ;)

is it working now?

The 11/12 weeks

picture.php?albumid=181&pictureid=792

About 4 1/2 months old

picture.php?albumid=181&pictureid=796

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Lenni

Hope this works[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/lg08658/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLKD9/Image0461.jpg[/IMG]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Lenni

Lenni wrote: »

he is just too gorgeous Lenni!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Here's my 10 week old Miniature Jack Russell, Star.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement