Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

~Thalia~ wrote: »
    Because some flute who hardly ever posts here complained that there were too many 'stickies' and the 'pain' of having to scroll the WHOLE way down to the bottom of the page for new posts. Madness, I liked this as a sticky too. Are we too lazy to even scroll now? :p

Who complained?.

The first thing I check when I come to this forum is for new posts in this thread.

And with that, here's Sammy.

attachment.php?attachmentid=62900&stc=1&d=1220977465

Our cat, how she lives with two very dangerous dogs I don't know :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lilly/DNB

Mairt wrote: »
    Your mixing my posts up with someone else's.

Resizing photos is very easy. PM me and I'll send you a link to a free and very easy to use photo editor. Or get a photobucket account and do them there.
    i just noticed that sorry mairt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

I was kidding, don't take any offence. He just looks funny with the one big eye in that photo.

No offence taken. I put that pic up cos I thought he looked freaky and a bit different!!!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

~Thalia~ wrote: »
    Because some flute who hardly ever posts here complained that there were too many 'stickies' and the 'pain' of having to scroll the WHOLE way down to the bottom of the page for new posts. Madness, I liked this as a sticky too. Are we too lazy to even scroll now? :p

i remember reading it but could you post up the link please if you have it :) thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

XxlauraxX wrote: »
    i remember reading it but could you post up the link please if you have it :) thanks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055368343

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

thanks ~Thalia~ i remembered reading it but coudn't find it ! thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

XxlauraxX wrote: »
    thanks ~Thalia~ i remembered reading it but coudn't find it ! thanks a million

No worries :)

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

this is my little pooch. she is 10 years old and lives with my parents as I don't have a big enough garden to keep her. Miss her loads!!

http://pix.ie/melloney/664069/size/800

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ah , it really is a Dogs life.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Heres our baby (Ali - 3 1/2 yr old boxer - she's small for a boxer and people often mistakenly take her for a pup)

DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00048.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Mmmmmm.....

doghumanface.jpg

:D

Very good Mairt - Nero always looks slightly concerned when being photographed. He probably is disgusted that I photographed him all covered in mud. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jenpup

My darling boy Pacino's 1st visit to the beach (seen with his grandad)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

This is Odie. I fostered him almost 3 years ago, forgot to give him back :o

Odie.jpg

This is Lucario one of my rabbits

lucario.jpg

This is both the rabbits Lucario and Sweep, as you can see they are never in their hutch, they sit on top of it most times and i wouldnt mind but its a nice big one! They are very independant as you can see they are helping themselves :) Dont know why that pic is so small!!

2403187250a8519094407s.jpg

This is my current foster pup who has just pulled through a very serious illness and a tail amputation.

SL380397.jpg

This is his brother who didnt make it. He had to be pts on Sunday he was just too sick. I didnt find out til monday. I miss him so bad :(

Doodles.jpg

Trinity1 wrote: »
    This is Odie. I fostered him almost 3 years ago, forgot to give him back :o

Odie.jpg

This is Lucario one of my rabbits

lucario.jpg

This is both the rabbits Lucario and Sweep, as you can see they are never in their hutch, they sit on top of it most times and i wouldnt mind but its a nice big one! They are very independant as you can see they are helping themselves :) Dont know why that pic is so small!!

2403187250a8519094407s.jpg

This is my current foster pup who has just pulled through a very serious illness and a tail amputation.

SL380397.jpg

This is his brother who didnt make it. He had to be pts on Sunday he was just too sick. I didnt find out til monday. I miss him so bad :(

Doodles.jpg

Odie looks like a little scamp.
    Your Rabbits are sweet trinity.:)
    Lucky little foster pup finding you.
    So sorry about his brother though.
    You have a lovely lot of animals Trinity.:)

Thank you :o

Might be adding to it soon when Bebos tail heals sufficiently i might get more fosters!! I havent stopped crying over Doodles in days but it spurs you on to want to do more and be a better person.

Trinity1 wrote: »
    Thank you :o

Might be adding to it soon when Bebos tail heals sufficiently i might get more fosters!! I havent stopped crying over Doodles in days but it spurs you on to want to do more and be a better person.

lt is very hard when you find out too late.
    Something almost too final about it.
    But crying is good because it helps heal the hurt.
    Please do put some more pics up and Well done you for
    Fostering.4.gif

lt is very hard when you find out too late.
    Something almost too final about it.
    But crying is good because it helps heal the hurt.
    Please do put some more pics up and Well done you for
    Fostering.4.gif

You twisted my arm :D

This is Odie after he and my son dug up my back garden after a day of rain, they were making a swimming pool :eek:

Image096.jpg

Odie has a thing for soothers and goes through my sisters handbag when she visits cos there is always one in there

27-01-07_2017.jpg

Hes a lazy bugger. Hes getting neutered soon i am terrified, supposed to be done last week but up to my eyes with fosters.

Image158.jpg

This is him the first day i got him. the night before xmas eve. Had the other 2 fosters only for a night as they had a forever home lined up.

odiestarkskyandhutch.jpg

And a random pic of my very first fosters - the original Odie and Pippin :)

Had to remove it it was too big!

They are cool , can see why you hung on to Odie.:D
    Our Pom Shadow loves to dig the back garden too mostly after it rains (what's that all about:eek:)
    Must find some more pics of our gang and post them up.
    Got Shadow spayed 6 weeks ago and there wasn't a bother on her so try not to worry.3.gif:)

They are cool , can see why you hung on to Odie.:D
    Our Pom Shadow loves to dig the back garden too mostly after it rains (what's that all about:eek:)
    Must find some more pics of our gang and post them up.
    Got Shadow spayed 6 weeks ago and there wasn't a bother on her so try not to worry.3.gif:)

Just been perusing and i saw your shadow what a little beauty :D

I had a feral cat once called shadow. Please do post pics.

Everyones pets are so lovely. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Charlie gonig to town on a miller bottle(empty):p
    28052008043ay7.th.jpg
    And Charlie keeping warm at the oven:D
    10092008157ub5.th.jpg

• Advertisement

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=550

Their mam found me , this is 6 weeks later.
    All homed safely.:)

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=697

Kitty Twister:D

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=700

See I blend right in !

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=703

I hate it when we argue.

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=695

You cant see me !

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=706

Strike a pose.

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=552

Poser.:rolleyes:

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=550

Their mam found me , this is 6 weeks later.
    All homed safely.:)

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=697

Kitty Twister:D

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=700

See I blend right in !

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=703

I hate it when we argue.

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=695

You cant see me !

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=706

Strike a pose.

picture.php?albumid=137&pictureid=552

Poser.:rolleyes:

Awh jesus look at them. Nothing funnier than a house full of kittens :D

Good for you taking them in!!

Soby wrote: »
    Charlie gonig to town on a miller bottle(empty):p
    28052008043ay7.th.jpg
    And Charlie keeping warm at the oven:D
    10092008157ub5.th.jpg

Ah lovely. Odie has a thing for coffee i cant leave my cup down :)

Yep , that was l of 4 litters that she had before she would come close enough to catch her.
    Had her spayed straight away.
    Cat's Aid homed a lot but we kept 5, all adult now and all spayed.

3.gif:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Agree that this thread should be made a sticky again, but to bump it a bit, thought I might add some pics of my cousin's cute doggies...

Chocolate lab, TJ (Tom Jones :pac:):
    Image023.jpg

Paws:
    Image043.jpg

Paws again:
    Image053.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I want a house full of kittens! Love looking at all the pictures of everyones pets. Must post some more recent ones of my own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kitten_bar

Morning all,

Thought I'd introduce my three:

Genevieve is 7 years old and the undisputed boss of the house. ex-Breeding Maine Coon - we've had her since she was neutered at the start of the year

Chuck (Charles the Second) is about 5 months old. He's getting neutered in two weeks. He's one of a litter of four (we think) who were dumped at the same time. One was brought to us at about 10 weeks - she's living with friends of ours now. one was knocked down at the time. Chuck lived rough for about 3 weeks before we found him in a very bad state - he's grand and healthy now! The fourth is squatting in one of our sheds at the moment. He's too wild to come near us but is accepting any food we leave out - hopefully we'll get him relaxed enough around us that we can give him a look over because he's looking a little rough at the moment poor thing. The four are near identical and were all found within three streets of the river that runs through our village.

Nora (aka Bat Face) was found in the underground car park of City Square Shopping Centre... she kept trying to run back in under cars when ever she was put outside. About 8 weeks at the time she was so affectionate that we knew we had another keeper straight away! She's 12 or 13 weeks now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭clofty

Your kitties are lovely kitten_bar. Especially like Genevieve - what a great name for the queen of your house!

Finally getting round to posting pics of my two.

Both strays who found us!

Spongebob - our boy - the tabby (This is the way he sleeps honestly - minus the miller bottle!)

Socksey - our long haired ginger girl (semi feral when we took her in but just look at her now!! A real princess!)

Will get some pics up of my dads two staffs soon (just for you Mairt!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

clofty wrote: »
    Your kitties are lovely kitten_bar. Especially like Genevieve - what a great name for the queen of your house!

Finally getting round to posting pics of my two.

Both strays who found us!

Spongebob - our boy - the tabby (This is the way he sleeps honestly - minus the miller bottle!)

Socksey - our long haired ginger girl (semi feral when we took her in but just look at her now!! A real princess!)

Will get some pics up of my dads two staffs soon (just for you Mairt!!)

Spongebob looks so funny! Cat's can be so hilarious...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kitten_bar

clofty wrote: »

Clofty - what an awesome cat!
    Genevieve is big because of her breed (the pic really doesn't give any indication of her size - she's bigger than a jack russel!) but your Spongebob is incredible!

thanks for the pics - I'm fast on my way to becoming the crazy cat lady of portlaw but am delighted to find others out here who have realised our furry friends are more than just 'pets'

xxxkate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement