Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish College Life

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

Stab Vest?:D

hehe.....lol.......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

cooperguy wrote: »
    College, I love it:D 4th year a bit harder than im used to though! And people are saying UCC has a great campus, dont forget UL, loads of greenery a river flowing through the centre and 3 bars. What more do you want!
    UL seems fantastic all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

[

We've our fair share of gayers too ^_^ Actually, I heard that you guys actually have pressure put on you (wtfff?) Also, I heard that there isn't near as good a rapport there. I know everyone in my year pretty well and a lot in other years.[/QUOTE]

Pressure?yeah,there is a bit in the final year,the other 3 years were pretty easy,I got a degree after all :P

Been honest about it,i say I knew or at least shared a drink with the majority of people in the college when i was there but I was a piss head.
    But everyone hangs out together, few departments are a bit quieter than others but there mainly the design courses and 2 of my closest friends to date were in those departments.
    Its the type of place when you can act and be who you like and no-one would ever judge you on it,it was kinda a rule, once you were up for a laugh

Advertisement