Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any Asian women post here?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

So 8 pages of conversation and in the end we have 1 Asian women :p

Very hard to find species:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

So 8 pages of conversation and in the end we have 1 Asian women :p

Very hard to find species:D
    Follow this link to find all the Asian women you could ever need, and then some!

Follow this link to find all the Asian women you could ever need, and then some!

hehe i am not looking i was just wondering that there are too few Asian women on boards.

With regards to finding them I know where they are :D

Good link for starters through ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

dublindude wrote: »
    I used to go out with a Korean girl, and as a result hung out with a lot of Koreans and Chinese.

All the boyfriends/husbands beat their partners. What was even weirder was the girls totally accepted it.

Asian men are actually very macho, which may not be evident by their (often) slim size...

Well I am Chinese myself and I can only speak from personal experience - of the hundred or so Chinese people I know no one is beaten or accepts being beaten.

I would find such behaviour totally repugnant but accept that it happens - how often I do not know (also I do not know if it's higher than Ireland or any other countries).

In terms of prettiness - I think that Japanese girls really go that extra mile (they can spend hours doing make-up on the trains as I found out). They look stunning...but identical (of course that could provide an excuse "I thought she was you dear!" :p)

hehe i am not looking i was just wondering that there are too few Asian women on boards.

With regards to finding them I know where they are :D

Good link for starters through ;)

Shouldn't you edit that to say there are too few WOMEN on boards.ie? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, we needs more wimmins. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭tampopo

How could you sully such a lovely dish as okonmiyake with kimchee!

Three reasons, I suppose.

1. I wasn't making it

2. I like kimchi, I like okonomiake. Combined, delicious.

3. Okonomiyake is what you put in it. Pork, beef, chicken, egg on top, no egg on top.

I'm not clueless (hehe) in this reguard.

I've met and known a lot of Asian women, lived with some in the past as well. I don't buy into this cliché of Asian women being submissive, or such like.

And honestly, it's not a case of getting a girl from a less developed country. Japan is absolutely miles ahead of the rest of the world, as is South Korea for the most part. I don't really think many of them would be getting a better life in Ireland, so to speak.
    I don't really think many of them would be getting a better life in Ireland, so to speak

Just having trouble with the quotes. I took this bit outside to emphasis I'm replying to this bit.

I disagree. My experience is that the Japanese girls get a feeling of FREEDOM when they get here. It reminds me, over there, of Ireland in the '70's. Leave the civil service when you get married. Leave your job when you get pregnant. Women in lesser positions. Glass ceilings. Women considered 'baby machines' a recent quote from a government minister.

An aside.
    Can anyone tell me who was that Asian girl that was in Madonna's backing dancers during the Live Earth concert. Phwoar. I thought she was hot, hot hot. And a fantastic dancer.

Did anyone notice that there's a new Asian girl on Hi-5? Seems like de lovely DeLeon is heavily pregnant. I haven't seen the prog in ages. It was a new edition (c)2007 at least. The new girl was on it today, a mouthful of beautiful teeth. They threw a 'baby shower' for yer woman leaving to have the baby.

Like clueless, I would also like to clear up the misconception of 100% demureness, politeness etc etc. You want a slave, pay someone to be like that, fine, but don't expect to live with someone like that....

My mrs. also asked me did my da beat me ma. wft?? I said, no bleedin' way.
    She didn't believe me as if it was inconceivable that he wouldn't have!!! Odd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

tampopo wrote: »
    I don't really think many of them would be getting a better life in Ireland, so to speak

Just having trouble with the quotes. I took this bit outside to emphasis I'm replying to this bit.

I disagree. My experience is that the Japanese girls get a feeling of FREEDOM when they get here. It reminds me, over there, of Ireland in the '70's. Leave the civil service when you get married. Leave your job when you get pregnant. Women in lesser positions. Glass ceilings. Women considered 'baby machines' a recent quote from a government minister.
    I don't claim to be an expert on Japanese women, but to add to that point you have this. Only 21% of women in Japan agree with the statement "Women should have equal rights". That's pretty low tbh, the inequality is ingrained in both sexes it seems. As to whether they would have a 'better' life here, I'm guessing that would depend on the individual.

[edit] Although looking at this one, they still seem pretty damn happy where they are.

Yeah, Blowfish. Don't get the idea I'm an expert either!!!

I haven't looked at your links yet, though I agree with you that it seems to be ingrained in both sexes. And yes, it would depend on the individual.

regards

I'll check the links when I've more time, ta.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭clueless007

tampopo wrote: »
    Like clueless, I would also like to clear up the misconception of 100% demureness, politeness etc etc. You want a slave, pay someone to be like that, fine, but don't expect to live with someone like that....

I believe everyone is aware that there are guys from richer countries go to less developing countries like China or Russia to get very submissive, not slave-like, partners.

A bloke at work just went to China for a week to "meet new friends". He's Irish. The "chosen girl" is visiting him here during Christmas. He said if she likes Ireland, they would settle down very soon. He told me that he didn't like Irish ladies cus they are too loud and obnoxious (He said it himself. To save my own skin, I could provide his name and where he works :D).

I have heard of some Chinese guys being wife-beaters :mad: Or Chinese ladies beating up their husbands :eek: Such character doesn't limit to any race or culture. Maybe more in one race or culture than the other but not 0%. It's just like making a statement that ALL the Irish drink too much (maybe they do :D)

I believe everyone is aware that there are guys from richer countries go to less developing countries like China or Russia to get very submissive, not slave-like, partners.

A bloke at work just went to China for a week to "meet new friends". He's Irish. The "chosen girl" is visiting him here during Christmas. He said if she likes Ireland, they would settle down very soon. He told me that he didn't like Irish ladies cus they are too loud and obnoxious (He said it himself. To save my own skin, I could provide his name and where he works :D).

I have heard of some Chinese guys being wife-beaters :mad: Or Chinese ladies beating up their husbands :eek: Such character doesn't limit to any race or culture. Maybe more in one race or culture than the other but not 0%. It's just like making a statement that ALL the Irish drink too much (maybe they do :D)

I know my self loads of Irish Guys who are just fedup with Irish women.

I have a friend 3 years ago he met an Irish woman.
    Both fell in love
    He was single
    She had one daughter
    They started living togather.
    After one year he had daughter from that women.
    They both bought the house.
    she didnt even paid one penny towards mortgage

after 3 years
    she started hitting him
    She complained to guards about him
    He has been barred from entering into his own house.
    He has been denied access to his own child

The house for which he paid all deposit + mortgage + TV furniture + bills

That women is living in that house with 2 kids.
    One from her previous EX and one from my friend.

Both men are paying her for kids.
    She living free in the house.

She wants 50% of the sale of the house.

Now tell me IRISH women are Gift of GOD.
    With Irish Law on their side.....

I wouldnt like my worst worst enemy to suffer what my friend is going through.

He says he can not ever ever trust Irish women he is just soo broken.Imagine whats its like to go through ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Thirdfox wrote: »
    In terms of prettiness - I think that Japanese girls really go that extra mile (they can spend hours doing make-up on the trains as I found out)

Yup, they're the Italians of Asia.

Lol - Italian men of Asia? (I know the women are dressed superbly too but the contrast between Italian men and others in general...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Too much effort to stalk tbh.

I do get around a lot, but I'm SOO worth it.

Advertisement