Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any Asian women post here?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm one of those Asian chicks you guys have been waiting to come into this thread. So what now? ;p

I think you cook us a big meal and then we gangbang you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭monosharp

yes an Asian woman ... be really scared ;p

What are doing in this hole ?

I'm in Asia now and plan on never leaving. If they deport me i'll swim back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

I see what Mordeth meant now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭clueless007

Kold wrote: »
    I think you cook us a big meal and then we gangbang you...

Huh? If you wanna have Chinese food, just go to one of those Chinese takeaways. Don't be such a cheapskate. Asking for a free meal from a stranger :D

As for the latter comment, I don't think that is going to happen. I have an allergy for people who have no manner or brain :D

monosharp wrote: »

It takes 13 hours to fly from Europe to Asia. Taking a boat and enter the country illegally would be an easier option :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm just saying my interpretation of the thread.. And cheap Chinese? Less Chinese than I am (about an 18th, I think)... Can't even get a freaking Dim Sum in Cork... :(

Talking about Dim Sum, anyone has good recommendation in Dublin? Has anyone tried Good World Restaurant in the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm one of those Asian chicks you guys have been waiting to come into this thread. So what now? ;p
    Pictures.

Picture? I kinda see that coming when I posted the first message. Not going to post any picture. I don't see the need to convince anyone here if I were an Asian :)

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

monosharp wrote: »

you prefer asia to ireland?? how come? what country are you in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Good World is awesome for Dim Sum, but then again I'm not Chinese so perhaps I don't know enough. :) There are lots of Chinese families there on Sunday afternoons so that's a good sign..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

the other day I had okonomiyake with Kimchee.

How could you sully such a lovely dish as okonmiyake with kimchee!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

In answer to the op question - probably not, tempting though the thread so far must have been to them:rolleyes:
    clueless - real asian would know you get very little real chinese food in a chinese takeaway or indian from an indian takeaway and Italians never put pineapple on pizza - well you mightnt know that
    Good World or New Milennium, both a bit pricy but where many Chinese meet for a natter on their day off, plus a few more around around Moores St.
    Best curry - Penang curry, not hot but the flavour:cool::).
    Worst curry Laksa :(- yeuch, how do ye call that food. gnatad tamales as they dont say.

mac123 wrote: »
    you prefer asia to ireland?? how come? what country are you in?

How come -> Food, People, Price of stuff, Culture, Women. The only thing it lacks is Guinness and GAA.

How could you sully such a lovely dish as okonmiyake with kimchee!

..... Don't speak ill of Kimchi. Kimchi rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭oleras

Picture? I kinda see that coming when I posted the first message. Not going to post any picture. I don't see the need to convince anyone here if I were an Asian :)

True, but you could provide a picture to prove you are a woman.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Talking about Dim Sum, anyone has good recommendation in Dublin? Has anyone tried Good World Restaurant in the city?

Good World is fantastic, they also have a seperate Chinese menu with all the best food for Chinese speaking people.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

This is like someone saying "I like western women". Cultures are very different across the geography.

Incidently, you can try making your own kimchi

Guaranteed to snag a Korean girl if you can do that. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

As for the latter comment, I don't think that is going to happen. I have an allergy for people who have no manner or brain :D
    Wait wait wait, I think I see a loophole here. Lets say for example some of us were polite, and had at least a diploma-level education from a reputable College or University...

/Dibs on the dirty sanchez position :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

why 'can i take your older ?'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

So, where you from?
    What are you interests?
    Fancy going for a drink sometime?

Then how do we know you're not some middle aged dude trying to trap some hot young internet studs like me? :confused

Hobbes wrote: »
    This is like someone saying "I like western women". Cultures are very different across the geography.

Indeed it is, but I like 'em all. :)

Indeed it is, but I like 'em all. :)
    Did you ever go to Asia, Karl?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Does an Asian man count?

*grumbles about you guys taking our wimmin* :D

Did you ever go to Asia, Karl?

Not all of it. Yet.

Not all of it. Yet.
    Do you mind if I ask which parts? I am asking because Ireland, and hence most of the people who post on boards, isn't exactly the best place to meet Asian women for relationships. They tend to have small communities and stick to them; I mean look at the proportion of Asians in Ireland as opposed to the amount of them that go out to nightclubs. Also many (most?) of them are already attached in one form or another.

Maybe the best option, if you haven't already done it, would be to save up for a while, pack your bags and go trekking around the far east? Take your time, savour the flavours, go off the beaten track (but not too far), learn a dialect or two, avoid hotels where possible, and get a tan. You'll have your choice, and you'll learn what to be careful of as well. I did something similar, got in some fairly hairy situations as well, but overall I came out of it a much more experienced individual and also found a wife en route! :D

Theres nothing like lying on your back in a makeshift bed in a bamboo hut somewhere halfway up a mountain in a jungle, wondering how the christ you got there, and then seeing the fireflies come out and dance like a thousand golden stars over your head. Suddenly it all makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

afair Karl has been to Japan.
    Theres nothing like lying on your back in a makeshift bed in a bamboo hut somewhere halfway up a mountain in a jungle, wondering how the christ you got there, and then seeing the fireflies come out and dance like a thousand golden stars over your head. Suddenly it all makes sense.

Or waking up on what amounts to a blanket on a hard floor in crazy humid heat only to find you were the main course on the mossys sweet 16 birthday party.

btw, found this in my attachments list. no idea why I made it. (think it was a suggested 404).

591.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Who said I was stalking? I gave up stalking Koneko ages ago, and she's a lot closer to me. Too much effort to stalk tbh.

You could have let me know, ffs, so I could have let my guard down or something. Always checking around corners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Are you a Japanese chick, koneko?

• Advertisement

koneko wrote: »
    You could have let me know, ffs, so I could have let my guard down or something. Always checking around corners.

Well, I wanted you to as if I were still with you. ;)
    Dudess wrote: »
    Are you a Japanese chick, koneko?

No, but she does have dark hair. And she likes horror movies. I fell in love. :o

Advertisement