Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Who'd have thought his grandfather would return in 20 years to finish him off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

what has this got to do with rock and metal??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Max Power1 wrote: »
    it has everything to do with rock and metal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

The powers that be just haven't told us yet.

Or maybe they have, but we haven't experienced that time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Read back a few pages: Maiden, ZZ Top and Manowar all travelled through time.

I think Dave Mustaine travelled through time to find the secret of eternal youth, that's why he looks like a 15 year old.

But we have yet to establish if microwaves are metal. Or are they just rock?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

we all know metal was invented by sock puppets, come on.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Behold, the inventor of metal.
    sock_puppet.jpg

Bears a strange resemblance to
    dave_mustaine1.jpg

that sock puppet does look menacing.... definetly a metalhead, maybe involved with cannibal corpse

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

BANANAS
    (Look at the poll results-666 yays-eerie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Undergod wrote: »
    Read back a few pages: Maiden, ZZ Top and Manowar all travelled through time.

I think Dave Mustaine travelled through time to find the secret of eternal youth, that's why he looks like a 15 year old.

But we have yet to establish if microwaves are metal. Or are they just rock?
    Some of us are at work and cant be trolling (in teh sense of readingb back through, not trolling comments :P ) through hundreds of posts!!

Dave Mustaine does bear an uncanny resemblace to that sock puppet though!!!

• Advertisement

Let us not forget Brütal Legend too, where Jack Black travels through time to the Age of Metal.

This forum request has EVERYTHING to do with metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Well that's what my time machine is made out of!

Probably why i have so much trouble with it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

spinal_tap_amps.png

I'm bumping this thread from next week, when it was moved to the Burlesque&Cabaret forum. I'm not sure where Karl Hungus saw a link between time travel, microwaves and cabaret, but who am I to argue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Bye, Microwave and Time Machine Forum!

You come back real soon now, y'all...

but if the cheese wasnt for the kangaroos i dont get it

Don't worry, it'll make sense. In time.

Sarky wrote: »
    This is just a test.

Ooh, I think it worked!

This is just a test.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭fartmaster

this is me doing on a saturday night.......

\|/
    /|\

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

anti lithium is a metal

just saying ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Didn't anti-lithium cause a paradoxical timeline where Bubbles created boards and DeV stole toys from hospitals?

Macros42 wrote: »
    Didn't anti-lithium cause a paradoxical timeline where Bubbles created boards and DeV stole toys from hospitals?
    Yeah that's the other problem with anti-lithium apart from it being often prescribed for bipolar disorder.

But what people forget is it's not prescribed to cure bipolar disorder.

I wouldn't really consider lithium to be heavy metal but the old 3145 Sharp microwave had a lithium magnetron, very, very, portable but they never solved the humidity problem. It wasn't really field rated but very handy to have one in hermathecially sealed pouch.

UppThaDubs wrote: »
    I know a 13 year old who still believes in santa. I **** you not. He has his whole explaination worked out. Santa takes 5 minutes to deliver to each house. Each time he finished he's travels to the next house and goes back in time by 5 minutes. Surprisingly enough the kid barely ever leave a his house....
    I'm not telling.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This thread was/is/will be/has been awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

This thread was/is/will be/has been awesome!

in the future you killed all of johnny ricos family in buenos aires. *spits*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I read that as "In future you killed of johnny ricos family business in airports."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Can anyone help this chap out - its bad enough being stuck in 2009, but to have to endure it in Monaghan!!!
    http://www.bendunne.com/ads/8447-wanted-flux-capacitor

Advertisement