Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Have seen only one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

Kersh wrote:
    That M5 used to be my cousins when it was new..... its got history!!!!!!

Sligo truck diver history;)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

patsyh wrote:
    Sligo truck diver history;)
    I don't think there are any M5s without a history!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

kbannon wrote:
    I don't think there are any M5s without a history!!!
    Mine hasn't, she's all original and as good as new. Those Maserati's are getting a bit common aren't they, I must scratch them off my list.:D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I was talking referring to the E60 M5 not the E39 like yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Sligo truck diver history

No, other history, thats quite the car now.... god help whoever bought it. :o

*Just noticed you spelt 'driver' like 'diver'.... if its a play on words then we might be on about the same accident, if its not then I mean a different accident!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Kersh wrote:

*Just noticed you spelt 'driver' like 'diver'.... if its a play on words then we might be on about the same accident, if its not then I mean a different accident!
    Ah come on Kersh, spit it out what happened, did it go for a swim? You can tell us, your among friends here, we won't tell anyone....honestly.;) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Is it the one that went for the ditch? Same colour, same year of car anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

Kersh wrote:

No didnt mean to type diver. Was asking was that the M5 that a sligo truck owner lent to one of his truck drivers who crashed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Carrera with a 997 plate
    dsc00255ct8.jpg

Carrera 4s with a 911 plate
    dsc00312hf7.jpgdsc00313ds8.jpg

The most evil car in Wicklow
    dsc00260xs5.jpg

Old Bentley
    dsc00305nv9.jpgdsc00307yn4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Old and new.

dsc00093yn1.jpg

dsc00113na4.jpg

Lexus LS 460.

dsc00110xe7.jpg

dsc00111ty0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

seen for sale in maxwell motors. their marque has gone up in my mind lol :D

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Here's a couple from today ...

Dodge Ram Hemi
    ramdt8.jpg

Poor Sick Ferrari

poorcarje2.jpg

New(BIG) Merc SUV
    gl320cdivy9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

CLS 55. Saw another one in silver but the pic was rather balls. Even worse than this one.

dsc00115bq6.jpg

Woo hoo, came in for me to do some work on today.... F355.

f355-2.jpg

f355.jpg

and I finally bothered get in and clean the underside of me 308.. :D

my308.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

Kersh wrote:

:eek: coolest job ever??

Its just by chance it happens to be in, I dont do much if any work on other peoples cars, but a friend of my Dads has it in for a bit of servicing. He helps with the race cars sometimes. :D

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Kersh wrote:

f355-2.jpg

f355.jpg

and I finally bothered get in and clean the underside of me 308.. :D

my308.jpg

Is that the one on the back of the trailor in my previous post ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Nope different models ;)

Funxy wrote:
    Nope different models ;)

It's a 308 on the trailor , and that's what Kersh is talking about cleaning the underside of !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Doh my bad! I was thinking of the 355 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Kersh, the middle picture, the silver car in the background.........is it a Daytona ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

patsyh wrote:
    No didnt mean to type diver. Was asking was that the M5 that a sligo truck owner lent to one of his truck drivers who crashed it
    You thinking of the new M5 that forgot to take a turn on the way to ballisadare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Ferrari 360 Modena

dsc01275pk8.jpg
    MercMad wrote:
    Kersh, the middle picture, the silver car in the background.........is it a Daytona?
    That's what I was thinking, looks a little like a Spider...anyway, if it is a Daytona it's a replica.

You are dead right Mercman, its a Daytona replica.... same guy owns it as the 355.
    Is that the one on the back of the trailor in my previous post ???
    No, different 308 on the trailer. That one is a spider (targa top) with an optional deep spoiler, at oldest a 1977 one. Mine is the really rare 1976 fibreglass model (only 154 Rhd ones). Doesnt come out to play much!! Not in this weather anyway. Wonder what was wrong with the one on the trailer??
    Heres some pics of mine.

my308-2.jpg

my308int.jpg

my308int2.jpg

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

sharkman wrote:
    Dodge Ram Hemi
    ramdt8.jpg

Why do people put those horrible chrome stripes on their cars?
    They look so crap, and I can't imagine they offer any protection to the paint work on the car. Even if they did, I would think the damaged paint would look better that them yokes...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

prospect wrote:
    Why do people put those horrible chrome stripes on their cars?
    They look so crap, and I can't imagine they offer any protection to the paint work on the car. Even if they did, I would think the damaged paint would look better that them yokes...

Ya, can't understand it. Seen a Vectra earlier this week, it had chrome round every possible seam, doors, doot, bonnet etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

brand new 335i

dsc00320ah8.jpgdsc00321yq9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

steve06 wrote:
    brand new 335i

dsc00320ah8.jpgdsc00321yq9.jpg
    Yeah, I think they are stunning. I have gotten use to them my self too after I use to think the destroyed the 3-Series coupe. I seen the first 07 one my self in silver the other day, And I was very impressed, They are quite large too.

Hj

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

HungryJoey wrote:
    Yeah, I think they are stunning. I have gotten use to them my self too after I use to think the destroyed the 3-Series coupe. I seen the first 07 one my self in silver the other day, And I was very impressed, They are quite large too.

Hj
    Saw a red one of these today too. Nice bus. Also the 997 turbo! Savage car altogether. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera, but they're out in martin reillys if anyone wants a gawk

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement