Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I saw an Astra Tourer the other day. I don't have a picture. It doesn't deserve a picture. It was awful awful stuff. I felt sorry for the rep who was driving it.

It was a J&P. You know who you are. :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Saw a Jap Import Toyota something or other (levin I think) yesterday. Had "HOMEBOY" written accross the bootlid.

Tosser!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Here's a few I saw in Paris a couple of months ago

124.jpg

123.jpg

116.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

125.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭alejandro1977

226e4bcd.jpg

Four seat Aston Martin

Other view
    http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae346/jab1977/23294a76.jpg

for whatever reason those transparent rear indicator lights don't do it justice - cheapy. I initially thought "it looks like an AM"; then oh , it's the new 4 door AM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

kbannon wrote: »
    Saw a Jap Import Toyota something or other (levin I think) yesterday. Had "HOMEBOY" written accross the bootlid.

Tosser!

Link.

Oh sweet Jesus what has become of the country:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Drove by that exact same one on early last week on the N7/M7 at about 17:20 - two youngish fellas just cruising along in it.
    Some car alright. They were very driving very civilised which I'm sure is difficult in a car like that! :)
    Noticed it straight away and checked out the reg once I got home. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Vertakill wrote: »
    Drove by that exact same one on early last week on the N7/M7 at about 17:20 - two youngish fellas just cruising along in it.
    Some car alright. They were very driving very civilised which I'm sure is difficult in a car like that! :)
    Noticed it straight away and checked out the reg once I got home. :)

I spotted it between toughers and newhall junction on old N7 - about a few minutes before ya. At first I thought it was stealthyspeeder's

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭alejandro1977

0f9fb9d5.jpg

Out and about in Mayfair...

Matt black Porsche outside the dealer. Colour better suited to stripped down motorbikes and roadsters

b5237966.jpg

Saw another four door Aston also, tarted up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That 599 is gorgeous, great colour & those ball polished challenge wheels are perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 AJ21

ferrari430scuderia.jpg

Matt black Porsche outside the dealer. Colour better suited to stripped down motorbikes and roadsters

That Porsche belongs (belonged?) to Ronan Keating. Shane Lynch drove it during last years Cannonball Run.

porscheo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

That's not the first time that Ferrari has been pictured parked in front of the Four Seasons.

Berty wrote: »
    That's not the first time that Ferrari has been pictured parked in front of the Four Seasons.

Are you sure you're not thinking of this one? The owner drove it daily for a few months last year but it has since gone back to the UK.

dsc00047jf.jpg

dsc00129fm.jpg

dsc00222w.jpg

ferrari328gtb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

John Player Gold colours.... Tasty Scud.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Over in Malihide Castle today. Some kinda of Jag meetup.

155699.JPG

155700.JPG

155701.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Berty wrote: »

Have seen that car a good few times parked there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Blue Golf R on the quays in Dublin. No time for pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Saw this today brand spanking new 750i not a fan of bmw bust admit i wouldnt mind this.

Sorry about the pic, lights went green just as i was trying to take it.

20042011140.jpg

?action=view&current=20042011140.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

^^^ Better looking car than the pig ugly E65 but gimme an E38 all day long every day!

• Advertisement

photogi.jpg
    Complete with anthracite wheels and red break calipers. Absolutely gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Looks like the same one the CompleteCar guys had on test. Saw it, or an exact same one, at the Irish Motor Show, nice looking car, have a serious hankering after an Abarth Essesse though after seeing one in the flesh.

@kev_Longshanks: Did you see pics of the new Corsa OPC Nurburgring? 201bhp, looks tasty too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5200/photogi.jpg

I'd love one of those. :cool:

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

eljono wrote: »
    Looks like the same one the CompleteCar guys had on test. Saw it, or an exact same one, at the Irish Motor Show, nice looking car, have a serious hankering after an Abarth Essesse though after seeing on in the flesh.

@kev_Longshanks: Did you see pics of the new Corsa OPC Nurburgring? 201bhp, looks tasty too

I did! Apart from the mechanical slip diff, I could easily get mine to 201 bhp to be virtually the same....
    /back on thread

general1of1.jpg

general1of12.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭medicsie

Also taken around the same time as the VW a few pages back.

Ford Maverick XLT w/ swiss registration!.

156077.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

wow o.O i see this thread is back to live... :D last few days i saw lots of ferraris and other stuff but i will post my pictures on wednesday when i'll be back on my laptop. i'm sure i'll be first on boards with some car :D for example car which has world debut 4 days ago is spotted by me on the street :D

So i promise i'll upload some nice photos on wednesday but now keep this thread at this level what this page was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Not really a rare car... but the car itself in this colour looked amazing....

38.JPG

40.JPG

46.JPG

47.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I saw a 2008 911 turbo parked today by the stephen's green park... Looked pretty cool with its large alloys and all...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Seperate wrote: »
    Not really a rare car... but the car itself in this colour looked amazing....

A Porsche 911 turbo is not a rare car?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭James2693

129103058391233954.jpg?t=1303413191

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement