Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Hungover?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

JCDUB wrote:
    Ah Ciaran consider yourself lucky you don't know the fear.
    You know when you're lying in bed tossing and turning and sweating and thinking about work and watching the time go by minute after minute until eventually it's time to get up and the world seems like a darker more horrible place, because you've spent a sleepless night thinking about things that worry you and scare you.
    That's the fear's little brother...

That is not "The Fear". "The Fear" is when you wake up the next morning and you have no idea what happened last night apart form a vague suspicion you done something stupid. So you check your phone only to see you deleted all your messages from the night before. You then have to live in fear until ou can talk to your mates and find out what you did, or wait to get angry texts/phonecall from people you texted/called during the middle of the night. That my friends is the fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That is not "The Fear". "The Fear" is when you wake up the next morning and you have no idea what happened last night apart form a vague suspicion you done something stupid. So you check your phone only to see you deleted all your messages from the night before. You then have to live in fear until ou can talk to your mates and find out what you did, or wait to get angry texts/phonecall from people you texted/called during the middle of the night. That my friends is the fear.

Waking up naked next to your equally naked engaged female housemate with her fiance ringing the doorbell. That's fear. *

* I speak from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

*bump* because i am

that last post is so funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

thanks for bumping....im suffering today!
    roll on 5.30 so i can do it all again!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Starting to feel a little less hungover...
    Was 2 hours late for work though ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,016 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I'm dying here...my insides are on fire...bloody Christmas Social! No work for me this morning but, I had to cancel my Dentist appointment...receptionist wasn't impressed but, I'm sure the Dentist would be less impressed with my flatulence, stale breath and the distinct possibility that I could spew all over him at any second!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Help me. Please help me. Ive never been so badly hungover, its of epic proportions. I cant stop thinking about how disgusting drink seems at the moment, and I just literally got sick at the thought of downing another pint. The world seems like a bad, bad place and I dont want to have anything left to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Archimedes wrote: »
    Help me. Please help me. Ive never been so badly hungover, its of epic proportions. I cant stop thinking about how disgusting drink seems at the moment, and I just literally got sick at the thought of downing another pint. The world seems like a bad, bad place and I dont want to have anything left to do with it.

I think you'll find you have been that hungover before. That thread had me in stitches ;) sorry for your pain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Cathooo wrote: »
    I think you'll find you have been that hungover before. That thread had me in stitches ;) sorry for your pain :D
    I feel your pain.
    I got a total of 4 hours sleep last night and was supposed to do something important today. Too wrecked to do anything now except crawl to the shop for a bottle of coke between school lunch times, so that I don't have to queue with a bunch of hyperactive teenagers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Had a few drinks after rehearsals last night, thouight I'd die before I amde the bus this morning, luckily I'm running gels all day, easy street baby!

• Advertisement
Advertisement