Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Hungover?

Options
  • 10-09-2007 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Me...and aparently the rest of the office here as well

Anyone else dying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

i got some substances of a man whom i took to be a certified chemist turns out he was a run of the mill drug dealer and I am suffering from them now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

nah i've got the "morning after the morning after" decreased will to live and general vacancy of healthy mental condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Never had a hangover in my life.
    Score

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

I do :( still hungover from Sat night. Moved my lil sis into her new digs in Limerick and boy did we paint the town red. Still have glass in my hand from an impromtu fall on the way home!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭stcatherine

God no, still recovering from last Friday Nights bright idea of me and Hubby staying up till all hours watching Scuzz TV and Kerrang and me accidentally polishing off an entire bottle of Finlandia and then losing a whole day (Saturday) to shaking, Feeling like my insides were vibrating and crying for Hubby to get an ambulance or at the very least an IV ..etc etc ...

Bad, Bad idea and not the sort of thing a responsible parent should do !:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭Archeron

Someone ship a van load of breakfast rolls to after hours, QUICK!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Was down at Kilkee for the music event on saturday night taking what shall remain nameless substances in a tent until 8 am in the morning. I'm totally ****ed not to mention that I'm possibly going to come down with pneumonia from the cold!!! Well worth it though, the atmosphere down there was unreal..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Very hungover. I wouldn't mind but my plan was to take it easy this weekend. Chilled on friday AND saturday and then yesterday I ruined it all but going for "a few" drinks while watchin the game!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I had an alcohol free weekend, I feel pure and smug! Although last weekend i woke up after a work night out still drunk so saturday was a lost cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭fletch

I'm not and a I feel great :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Not hungover, just tired. Had a few yesterday and last night. Home at about 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

was violently ill yesterday from saturday night, twas coming out both ends :(. still not well today but vastly improved on what i was. Time to stop buying double vodkas and redbull to end the night me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Not hungover for the first Monday in four weeks, but my old friend the fear is alive and well inside me from Friday night/Saturday rollover. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

JCDUB wrote:
    Not hungover for the first Monday in four weeks, but my old friend the fear is alive and well inside me from Friday night/Saturday rollover. :eek:
    The fear?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

JCDUB, I know exactly what "the fear" is. I don't have it at the moment thank goodness but I did have a dirty big kebab last night after my Guinnesses and now my a-hole is quivering like a rabbit's nostril. Not nice.

:eek:

Ciaran500 wrote:
    The fear?

Ah Ciaran consider yourself lucky you don't know the fear.
    You know when you're lying in bed tossing and turning and sweating and thinking about work and watching the time go by minute after minute until eventually it's time to get up and the world seems like a darker more horrible place, because you've spent a sleepless night thinking about things that worry you and scare you.
    That's the fear's little brother...

Good man Jigsaw, I like to meet people who know the fear, it's always good to know there are others out there:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Anybody know the skag? Cause he's an awful bastard,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Had a big feed of Buffalo wings and copious libations watching sport of all kinds.

Asshole is like the outflow pipe in Sellafield after a mini meltdown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

my teeth feel like they have grown a beard.

shoot me now. please...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I'm grand, but I'll be in some state on Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Friday night lasted about 8 hours longer than planned, so I'm just feeling normal today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pat the Baker

i feel terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

After being horribly hungover at work on friday, I refused to do the same to myself today, so I drank diet coke (well, coke zero) watching the match last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

I am..still, I puked twice last night made it to the toilet tho:D (wasnt a pretty sight this morning when I realized I was too drunk to flush it last night)..took two solpadines and a fry this morning and now im in the shaky/de-hydrated stage of the day..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've been hung over all weekend. Painful stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

ive been debating whether ill end up in a looney bin in a few years once all the serotonin is gone, getting awfully depressed in work on mondays after a weekend of beer.
    jcdub, thanks for putting a name to the state i was in this morning, eventually forcing me to move to the couch to watch tv 2 hours before i shouldve been up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Manky taste in my mouth, tired but otherwise undamaged, not bad for 3 hours sleep after drinking to excess last night... and the night before... and the night before that...

My wallet hurts the most :(

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭- bo -

Yup, first day of college too :(

Up this morning before 6 and I wasnt able to walk in a straight line. Wrecked now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

- bo - wrote:
    Yup, first day of college too :(

Up this morning before 6 and I wasnt able to walk in a straight line. Wrecked now...

Do it all again tonight!!

Advertisement