Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post #132wed

Options
  • 20-11-2007 4:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

i had doubts about posting this cos uti took me half a ****in hour tp enter mu password but no it has to be done, and i have mayns the ****ing rant to get fof my chest

rant 1
    secuirty. ap a artment security asking me for identificaton to get into my own ****ing home, how stupid is that?

rant v2
    i broug t girl home and shes snoring like a ****ing motor vehicle strugglimg to start, and she spilled vodka all over my ****in bed. if i knew that i would have stuck ya at your own place, jesus christ have some dignity yea?

rant 3
    im not allowed people into my aprtment complex after 12...wtf? i had ot give her my key card so she cud get in and then Im the one who has to climb a fence?: **** off stupid power trip

and ill swear if i want, i pay your wages so font tell me to cut out the profanity as you so elegantly put it ya hwore

tghanks for listneign habve a grat night boards.ie!

AR c

Comments

I love drunken after hours messages.

Archimedes wrote: »
    i had doubts about posting this cos uti took me half a ****in hour tp enter mu password but no it has to be done, and i have mayns the ****ing rant to get fof my chest

rant 1
    secuirty. ap a artment security asking me for identificaton to get into my own ****ing home, how stupid is that?

rant v2
    i broug t girl home and shes snoring like a ****ing motor vehicle strugglimg to start, and she spilled vodka all over my ****in bed. if i knew that i would have stuck ya at your own place, jesus christ have some dignity yea?

rant 3
    im not allowed people into my aprtment complex after 12...wtf? i had ot give her my key card so she cud get in and then Im the one who has to climb a fence?: **** off stupid power trip

and ill swear if i want, i pay your wages so font tell me to cut out the profanity as you so elegantly put it ya hwore

AR c

Quoted for truth!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

rant 1

rant v2

rant 3

AR c
    Viva la resistance!

PS: LOL @ Archimedes. Not for just typing that, but his head will feel like a wheelbarrow when he reads this in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

There should be a forum where people are only allowed post if they are sozzled.

rant 1

rant v2

rant 3

AR c
    Maybe, you should try travelling/join a society.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

move to somewhere else and stop drinking in bed if u dont want drink spilled on ur bed. its that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Usually I'd expect to see this on a Friday or Saturday night but on a Monday? You legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The-Rigger wrote: »
    There should be a forum where people are only allowed post if they are sozzled.

There is a least one private forum that caters for it. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Priceless!! :D

And I love the way everyone keeps quoting the full message, just in case he edits it in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

Ha ha, ah I'd love to know what this dude was drinking to put him in such a bad mood!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It might be more the lack of the post-drinking *cough* exercise *cough*

... not to mention having to climb the fence and the hassle with security ...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

rant 1

Based on the rest of your "post" it sounds like a good idea. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i wonder if the girl in question was his girlfriend...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Dear God I apologise for this thread.

@LordChessington - Yes my head feels like dirt now. Needless to say there will be no lectures attended today.

@TheDazzler - Travelling will not be done. I will be lucky to leave my room today.

@Xavi6 - Student Night. What more can I say?

@Papergirl 1 - Your guess is as good as mine.

@Femmy - Yes it was. I have no idea why I phrased it as 'a girl'. Probably a drunken reminiscent of my old days on the pull.

@Mods - Please lock/delete as appropriate.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I cant stop laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is my we should fit our PCs with breathalyser equipment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Best thread ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

jameshayes wrote: »
    I cant stop laughing!

this has to be one of the best drunken ramblings ever...

we need a hall of fame/shame for threads like this.

Please lock this and leave me alone.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

poor archimedes!

Hillarious tho :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Don't see a great thread wasted - lock sensibly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Don't be pissed off, you made some of us lol. We're lolling with you, not at you ;) Sounds like it was an adventurous night anyhoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I would reccommend though, that you don't let your gf see this thread. I don't knnow if she'd be very impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Funniest thread I've read in a while :D

watna wrote: »
    I would reccommend though, that you don't let your gf see this thread. I don't knnow if she'd be very impressed!

She spilled a full bottle of vodka on my bed and snores all night. Im the one whos not impressed. Now please let this die, for me?

But it's tuesday, not wednesday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

I think you are the one that was locked. joke drum roll.

This is what all those anti-binge drinking ads shold be like!!!

Forget about falling around puking your ring, it should just be some bullet-proof poster, sitting at his comp, and spouting random madness.

Voice over: "Could YOU live wih the shame?"

I absolutely love it.

Best thread EVER!!!

Also, Bestest thread title ever.

Take a bow AR c.

:D

The sad thing is, this isnt the worst of it. Is there anyway to unsend an email?

I am never leaving my laptop on again when I go out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

The sad thing is, this isnt the worst of it. Is there anyway to unsend an email?

I am never leaving my laptop on again when I go out.

Fraid not...hope it wasn't too bad.
    Ah we've all done silly drunken things...I've sent a few embarrasing texts in my time :o

Advertisement