Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

average age

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

38. Have managed to get a beer gut in spite of not drinking for over 10 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,556 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

37. My woman toyed with my bald-patch the other day and went "awww that's cute". When I complain about my gut to her she always says "you wouldn't be as sexy if you were skinny".

Unlike previous gf's, she hates the vibrating effects of my leather Laz-e-Boy recliner and will allow me to park my arse on in for hours without interruption.

She is indeed an angel sent from heaven above and fetches a cool one from the fridge without hesitation although I already have a built-in mini-'fridge in the arm rest of the Laz-e-Boy.

I think I'll marry her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

37. My woman toyed with my bald-patch the other day and went "awww that's cute". When I complain about my gut to her she always says "you wouldn't be as sexy if you were skinny".

Unlike previous gf's, she hates the vibrating effects of my leather Laz-e-Boy recliner and will allow me to park my arse on in for hours without interruption.

She is indeed an angel sent from heaven above and fetches a cool one from the fridge without hesitation although I already have a built-in mini-'fridge in the arm rest of the Laz-e-Boy.

I think I'll marry her.
    If this girl is real ... and not some imaginary ideal wimmin ... marry her. She is a keeper. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I think I'll marry her.

Whoa. Stop right there pal. Think of the effort.

Let her marry you...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fredzer

I think I'll marry her.

does she have any sisters ??:)
    32 here, beer gut coming on nicely, love handels in full effect !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think I'll marry her.

You don't want to do that, it only activates the nag feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

zaph wrote:

:D and not to forget the deactivation of the BJ feature

• Registered Users Posts: 9,556 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

zaph wrote:
    But isn't there a service pack somewhere that I could download?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

[cough] I'm 18 [cough] Already enjoying alcohol way too much. dunno bout the receding hairlne though. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

But isn't there a service pack somewhere that I could download?

Not one that works ! However you can run mistress 2.0 in parrallel ! Just make sure there is no crossover !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 maximusdecimus

im 22 with a beer gut devoloping nicely!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Not one that works ! However you can run mistress 2.0 in parrallel ! Just make sure there is no crossover !

Dual booting is very risky.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

I've just gone 30. well 4 months ago. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Dual booting is very risky.

especially when they become aware of each other and fight for the bootloader :P

24, hair going, workin on the gut.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

cance wrote:
    especially when they become aware of each other and fight for the bootloader :P

Then it's time to format and start over.

Advertisement