Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

average age

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You kids & your fancy-schmancy compooter games with TLA-riddled names.

One word: Pong

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭stcatherine

A pc with an emulater is better than a megadrive. :)

No way, part of the fun of the console is being able to slouch about on your sitting room floor with yer mates !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

23 (x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

doonothing wrote:

tread lightly, you're all my role models.....

Would that be Bacon or Brekkie ? Think carefully before you answer, any future credibility you may have in this forum could depend on what you say ! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

ah im 16 but as i lack a beer gut and have a fairly normal hairline...i tend not to post to much rather to float!

Your too young too even get a drink in YORE MA's!

Maybe we can get you a job collecting glasses ;) (There are a lot to collect though :eek:)

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

if it's true that you are only as old as the woman you feel, I must be 28 :D

But, she will only bemy wife for another18 months, at which point she reaches 30 and will be kicked out on the street. Who wants to sleep with a wrinkly :eek:

I'm 37 btw :cool:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hill Billy wrote:
    You kids & your fancy-schmancy compooter games with TLA-riddled names.

One word: Pong

I had Pong. It rocked! The Laser Hockey on Wii Play is pretty similar and is one of my favourites on that.

But, she will only bemy wife for another18 months, at which point she reaches 30 and will be kicked out on the street. Who wants to sleep with a wrinkly :eek:

All things going well, my future wife hasn't even been born yet.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Fcukin 'ell Firefox is at it again....echo on the line now:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

The-Rigger wrote:
    The-Rigger wrote:
    The-Rigger wrote:
    The-Rigger wrote:
    The-Rigger wrote:

How many wives are you planning on having??? :eek: :eek:

:D:D

Kazobel wrote:
    How many wives are you planning on having??? :eek: :eek:

:D:D

lol, good jaysais, what happened there!

One wife is more than enough I would imagine. :p

The-Rigger wrote:
    lol, good jaysais, what happened there!

One wife is more than enough I would imagine. :p

You obviously drank to much in Yore Ma's and now feel the need to repeat yourself constantly, it's a man thing :D:D:D

Kazobel wrote:
    You obviously drank to much in Yore Ma's and now feel the need to repeat yourself constantly, it's a man thing :D:D:D

Is that possible :eek:

Kazobel wrote:

Is that possible :eek: (:p)

The-Rigger wrote:
    Is that possible :eek:

I'd have thought not but you proved me wrong :p:p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭skibum

Bald (although I now have hair growing every where except on my fecking head), expanding gut (more crisps & chips than beer) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

i'm 24 and have a beer gut to die for.

sugarman wrote:
    Cant say that i post much here but im goin 19, have a fastly recieding hairline and well your average beergut of someone in their late twenties... but im pround:D

Now less of the dirty talk trying to pull the wimmen, and don't be showing off because some of the lads on here had to get to 40 before they were where you are now, it's not a p!ssing contest otherwise we'd be here all day before you's found them :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

I dont post here much but view it a lot... 29 turning 30 in december 2007 a bad yr for me losing my hair and 3 months ago my ikle gut got bigger sniff sniff:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

I dont post here much but view it a lot... 29 turning 30 in december 2007 a bad yr for me losing my hair and 3 months ago my ikle gut got bigger sniff sniff:(

Whaddaya mean ! Celebrate lad ! Celebrate ! You're among brothers !

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

zaph wrote:
    I had Pong. It rocked! The Laser Hockey on Wii Play is pretty similar and is one of my favourites on that.

i had pong too - class

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I also float around here abit, 29 - no beer belly :( (infact I am a skinny bloke) my hairline is fairly intact though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

29 going on 30. The gut is letting me down but i've **** all hair at the front. They call me Mr V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm 27.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

31 here.

Advertisement