Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Auron wrote:
    "That David Icke spammer was right!"
    Thank you, case closed, based on your own admission. Next!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So Glad wrote:
    That's a terrible attitude. How can you judge who someone is if you've never met them?

We have supplied you a video of him and his ideas, if you chose not to watch it, your loss...

Love & Peace!

So Glad
    I am judging him on the shít the OP posted. It will only take a minute forr you guys to post up these facts. Well that is if you have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You're still a pair of twats.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Cheers for pointing that out. I didn't even notice that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Stephen wrote:
    You're still a pair of twats.

Ok, thanks. No better sign of mental arrogance than calling people who challenge your beliefs twats (or something similar).

AlmightyCushion, you are asking me to encapsulate life's most difficult questions into a bite size quote, when this cannot be done. The information is supplied in the video and many others I can give you. I'm afraid you will have to make an EFFORT to watch it.

Love & Peace!

So Glad

• Advertisement

Also, Auron was merely quoting AlmightyCushion, not calling himself a spammer.

Love & Peace!

So Glad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Auron

Cheers for pointing that out. I didn't even notice that.
    You don't seem to notice much do you?? I think you have been consuming too much fluoride and aspartame. Not your fault though.

I could spend the next 2 hours gathering for you 100's of links to websites that go into what Icke is talking about in great detail.

But why bother, when you will just automatically call me a twat!

So Glad wrote:
    Ok, thanks. No better sign of mental arrogance than calling people who challenge your beliefs twats (or something similar).

AlmightyCushion, you are asking me to encapsulate life's most difficult questions into a bite size quote, when this cannot be done. The information is supplied in the video and many others I can give you. I'm afraid you will have to make an EFFORT to watch it.

Love & Peace!

So Glad

It's not lifes most difficult question. It's a theory. I'm not looking for a bite size quote, I'm looking for proof. If you had any you should be able to post it here.

Auron wrote:
    You don't seem to notice much do you??

And what are you basing this on? One post I made out of over 3000. Just shows how easily your opinion is swayed.

It's not lifes most difficult question. It's a theory. I'm not looking for a bite size quote, I'm looking for proof. If you had any you should be able to post it here.

We have posted it. It's a video, you are choosing not to watch it, thus holding yourself back from learning...

Love & Peace!

So Glad

• Advertisement

So Glad wrote:

We have posted it. It's a video, you are choosing not to watch it, thus holding yourself back from learning...

Love & Peace!

So Glad

The only thing I am holding myself back from learning is that David Ickle is a bigger twat than I imagine.

And here's a 6-7 HOUR long lecture about his ideas for those of you who are REALLY hungry for evidence, trust me, you'll be stuffed after this!

David Icke live at Brixton 1/3
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-258176915603157993&q=David+Icke+Brixton

David Icke live at Brixton 2/3
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3889267722613677476&q=David+Icke+Brixton

David Icke live at Brixton 3/3
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8801627582496210409&q=David+Icke+Brixton

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Love & Peace!

So Glad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Auron

And what are you basing this on? One post I made out of over 3000. Just shows how easily your opinion is swayed.
    I have dealt with people like you over 3000 times. You just want to shoot me down in any way you can.

Like i said before, I have no more interest in speaking to you until you have cleaned your third eye.

The facts speak for themselves. I have posted a video with all the proof you require. Take from it what you will! :)

The only thing I am holding myself back from learning is that David Ickle is a bigger twat than I imagine.

Again, free your mind from idiotic mind-sets and do yourself a favour and don't judge people before you even have met them or talked to them.

Do you think it's fair of me to say that your mother is a horrible bitch? I've never met her, how absolutely aggravating is that for me to say to you? I would never do such a thing, and neither should you. Watch the video, and get back to me.

Thanks.

Love & Peace!

So Glad

Auron wrote:
    The facts speak for themselves. I have posted a video with all the proof you require. Take from it what you will! :)

I actually want to see these facts but like I said I don't fancy watching a 2 hour long video and then at the end realise that there wasn't a shred of proof in it. If you condense the facts and post them here then I may watch the video.

So Glad wrote:
    Again, free your mind from idiotic mind-sets and do yourself a favour and don't judge people before you even have met them or talked to them.

Do you think it's fair of me to say that your mother is a horrible bitch? I've never met her, how absolutely aggravating is that for me to say to you? I would never do such a thing, and neither should you. Watch the video, and get back to me.

Thanks.

Love & Peace!

So Glad

If my mother had the same opinions as David Ickle then I would gladly let you call her a twat.

I actually want to see these facts but like I said I don't fancy watching a 2 hour long video and then at the end realise that there wasn't a shred of proof in it. If you condense the facts and post them here then I may watch the video.

So, you're asking us to trim the proof and give you the theory? How would you like me to tell you that the world is a giant ice-cream cone and give you no proof? That's ridiculous. Watch all the evidence, your questions will be answered. The videos are big because he needs to show you lots of evidence, since everyone says he doesn't have any, and are shocked when they watch his videos at the AMOUNT of evidence he has.

In the meantime, don't assume you know everything...

Love & Peace!

So Glad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

The world is flat, here are the proofs:

http://www.geocities.com/lclane2/hundreda.html

If my mother had the same opinions as David Ickle then I would gladly let you call her a twat.

Horrible attitude. :mad:

Your own Mother!

Love & Peace!

So Glad

eoin5 wrote:
    The world is flat, here are the proofs:

http://www.geocities.com/lclane2/hundreda.html

A tiny page of writing.....That's not proof, it's a terrible attempt at a joke...

Try a 6-7 hour long lecture....

Love & Peace!

So Glad

• Advertisement

So Glad wrote:

There's absolutely no spam here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055144673

Is this really relevant to TCD? I think this prove my theory that this is spam. ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055144673

Is this really relevant to TCD? I think this prove my theory that this is spam. ;)

Ah, now that's spam!! Auron you crafty trickster!! Get that out of there! hehe :D

Love & Peace!

So Glad

So Glad wrote:
    So, you're asking us to trim the proof and give you the theory? How would you like me to tell you that the world is a giant ice-cream cone and give you no proof? That's ridiculous. Watch all the evidence, your questions will be answered. The videos are big because he needs to show you lots of evidence, since everyone says he doesn't have any, and are shocked when they watch his videos at the AMOUNT of evidence he has.

In the meantime, don't assume you know everything...

Love & Peace!

So Glad

Way to go jack ass. Fob me off. What I am asking you to do is condense the proof. Take for example gravity I can prove this by saying that on earth if you let go of something it falls to the ground. In space if you let go of something it floats away. Bit of a dumped down explanation but it was something I could come up with quickly.

So Glad wrote:

Ah, now that's spam!! Auron you crafty trickster!! Get that out of there! hehe :D

Love & Peace!

So Glad

It's also in Christianity. This also proves my theory that Auron is a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So Glad wrote:
    That's a terrible attitude. How can you judge who someone is if you've never met them?

We have supplied you a video of him and his ideas, if you chose not to watch it, your loss..
    So you're saying since I've never met George Bush, I can't judge him?

The twat seems to say exams are useless.
    He also seems to be the type of twat that says "unless you acknowledge that I'm right, what you think about me is wrong".

I switched it off after watching it for about 20 minutes. Usual tripe, tbh. That he's not a religon, but unless you believe what he believes, you're a fool.

Finally, So Glad, can you give us a site that lists it in plain text, as I don't have 2 to 7 hours to listen to someones ramblings.

the_syco wrote:

Finally, So Glad, can you give us a site that lists it in plain text, as I don't have 2 to 7 hours to listen to someones ramblings.

Nope because it's all tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Auron wrote:
    ...I have no more interest in speaking to you until you have cleaned your third eye.

Please tell me you are referring to his japs eye?

I will in a few hours, I'm logging off the internet for a bit and when I come back I'll arrange some info JUST FOR YOU, because I'm that generous! In the mean time, there's about 10 hours of videos on this forum.

Also, you say "the usual tripe, tbh" what do you mean? You just not believe it? Or can you prove it's false?

Love & Peace!

So Glad

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

dublindude wrote:
    Please tell me you are referring to his japs eye?
    :eek: Please tell me he's NOT! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

So Glad wrote:
    A tiny page of writing.....That's not proof, it's a terrible attempt at a joke...

Try a 6-7 hour long lecture....

Love & Peace!

So Glad

1: If P, then Q

2: P

3: Therefore, Q

There you go, a proof in three lines. Oh wait its not 6hrs of scullbashing so it cant be a proof.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement