Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Britney Bitch - the 'Oh God, what's Britney done now?' thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

And yet despite all this her new album is very very good for her market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

it is very likely to hit number 1 in the us this week too
    which means five number one albums in the US. that's quite a feat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

It seriously is very good. Better than JT's effort anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I got her album yesterday. It's quite good. Hope it does well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

Britney got t number three or something in the american charts and she only did ONE radio show!

Fair enough when I first heard the song I thought it was crap but I have ta say its stuck in my head now. However NO amount of watching the video could make me like it, it is disgraceful but comfirmed one thing she is defo better blonde, I agree perphaps its better that the kids have been taken off her and if the reports that she doesnt wan them back are true she obviously doesnt deserve them, at least her mother is still being a good granmother!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I read on Perez during the week that she should have gotten number one but they changed the rues or something like that and the Eagles got to number one instead.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=8373

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

She had a fab time breaking a red light at a busy intersection with her kids in the back and the court appointed monitor in the front seat. She was checking her mobile or something.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=8502#respond

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

ha the video shows a few paparazzi legging it after the ambulance flashing the camera...

im sure they got some BRILLIANT photos of the back of it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

the paparazzi are vultures

the girl needs to be left alone to sort her life out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

There is no way she's ever getting custody of her kids now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

phasers wrote: »

Yeah I wish the paparazzi would just leave her alone. I know its not going to happen though, her pictures sell papers and magazines. Maybe the likes of Sky News should stop reporting on celeb whatevers and concentrate on serious world issues. To much to ask? Probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

Maybe the likes of Sky News should stop reporting on celeb whatevers and concentrate on serious world issues. To much to ask? Probably

if they dont report it then someone else will.. such is the interest in ms spears.
    shes a proper train wreck tho.poor girl must have serious mental issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I had my head in my hands reading Perez this afternoon. What a mess. I'm feeling a lot less sorry for Brit than I used to though. She has done nothing at all to help herself get better and at this stage it's just a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Such a fall from grace. I'd hope she has people around her to support her as this is approaching suicide territory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I feel sorry for her now...

She might get the help she clearly needs now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I feel sorry for her too, and just last night I was thinking she looks well in her new video, maybe she'll turn it all around.
    It's really sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭DonnaDarko

I feel sorry for her now...

same here.
    i see the stress it puts on my mum raising my sister on her own. britney has 2 small kids AND the pressure of the media and such..poor girl.:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

This is really sad. Somebody really needs to take control and get her better, she seems to be very sick and not capable of looking after herself or her kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

We can all stop worrying about Britney cos Dr. Phil is here!!!

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1299438,00.html

foxy06 wrote: »

He's trying to get her on the show he's doing about her. More attention from the media is the last thing she needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

foxy06 wrote: »

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:
    Sheesh that man is the most manipulative opportunist *!&%"$*£$ crap spouting IDIOT. Where did he get his qualifications? Bought online?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

phasers wrote: »

When you commit yourself to a showbiz lifestyle, you have to take the good with the bad.

She chose that lifestyle.

Yes, she needs help, but she also needs to want that help. It's quite apparent that she is not yet ready to accept it.

We'll leave Britney alone when she leaves us alone.

Terry wrote: »
    When you commit yourself to a showbiz lifestyle, you have to take the good with the bad.

Yes, she needs help, but she also needs to want that help. It's quite apparent that she is not yet ready to accept it.

"janeybabe in 'Agrees With Terry' shock."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Central2008

Found this on the net, not surprising the paps wont leave her alone!!!!
    http://www.hollyscoop.com/britney-spears/britneys-good-for-the-economy_14266.aspx

In case you're wondering why the media won't leave Britney Spears alone, it's because she's good for business. Gawker.com has a breakdown of exactly how Britney's wild tactics benefit the paps, the media, and the economy in general.

Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas reportedly sold seats at a table next to hers for $50,000 at a recent bash, and she still commands between $250,000 and $400,000 just for showing up at events.
    Elizabeth Arden has sold nearly $100 million worth of its Britney perfumes-Believe, Curious, and Fantasy.
    The photo agency X17, which has a team trailing her 24-7, estimates that Britney accounts for 30 percent of its revenue: It sold $2.5 million worth of Britney photos in 2007 alone, including $500,000 for its exclusive Bald Britney pics.
    Splash News says that Britney accounts for 10 to 15 percent of its business, boosted this year by $200,000 for photos of Britney in a hot tub.
    A celebrity tabloid with Britney Spears on the cover sells 1.28 million newsstand copies, some 33 percent more than the average.
    Between January 2006 and July 2007, Britney was a cover subject of People, Us Weekly, In Touch, Life & Style, OK!, or Star a total of 175 times in just 78 weeks.
    Newsstand sales of issues with her on the cover amounted to a staggering $360 million.
    Estimated annual value of the Britney Spears economy: $110 million to $120 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Terry wrote: »

'a showbiz lifestyle' should not include 200 photographers following you to starbucks and jostling you when you're with your kids

it may have started out as the normal celebrity hounding but it's gotten far too extreme now
    the girl obviously isn't well, and until she is it's not good for anybody for her to be splashed all over magazines and TV slagging off her hairstyle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Thought I'd resurrect this thread - it makes more sense to have one big Britney thread rather than loads of little ones. Might actually make it a sticky, considering how much she's in the news lately!

Anyway, anyone else getting sick of the whole dramz? I'm seriously considering stopping reading Perez (dear God, never thought I'd write those words) because I'm just sick of reading EVERY SINGLE DAY about how Britney unfailingly goes to Starbucks, changes her clothes, chats to the army of paparazzi stalking her, puts on a British accent, ignores her kids and basically does a ton of other weird pointless crap. I just don't care any more. She's a mess, she's not doing anything to help herself get better and it's just boring.

That gawker article is awesome btw, v well done.

Edit: Merged with other Britney thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Did anyone see her latest crazy ****?

She went outside yesterday in a tiny skirt, fishnet stockings, and her period covered pad in full view.

W.T.F.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

dublindude wrote: »
    Did anyone see her latest crazy ****?

She went outside yesterday in a tiny skirt, fishnet stockings, and her period covered pad in full view.

W.T.F.

WHAT? :eek:

Advertisement