Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Britney Bitch - the 'Oh God, what's Britney done now?' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

cacio wrote:
    Have none of you guys noticed that right at the very start her heel snapped! No wonder she didn't dance much and relied on her backup dancers. She almost fell on one of them half way through. I'd love to see people dancing in heels and doing a great job. Now try dancing in heels with one of them broken. It wasn't a good performance compared to past shows but it certainely wasn't terrible.
    And besides, like all vma's, she's still the one we're all talking about. Britney spears over? I dont think so.
    I've watched it three or four times now and don't see where the heel broke. Why wasn't this mentioned by Britney or her "people" following the criticism of her performance?

It would have stopped all the Anti-D, fight with hairdresser, past it, talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Niamho! wrote:
    Who in their right mind decided to get her to perform so early anyway!?

It was a no lose situation.

The worst thing for the organisers would of being an adequate performance, and that wouldn't of being so bad.

But a great performance, or even more so, a sh1t one really gets people talking. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

http://bebo.com/watch/4736993

This response to the Britney freak is classic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭killyoutodeath

Chinafoot wrote:

i cried it was so funny was that a man or woman?

Chinafoot wrote:

ahhh tis gone already!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭killyoutodeath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The-Rigger wrote:
    ahhh tis gone already!

Found it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NemVcDF_4

That one is a dime a dozen, it's the response to that one that isn't working. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Thought she looked really unsteady on her feet ,may have been the (only every mentioned here) broken heel.
    Her hair was a distaster and she kept messing with it. And she looked chunky around the middle. I know she has 2 kids but if you're going to wear a bikini on stage then i'd expect her to do some exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Amz wrote:
    I've watched it three or four times now and don't see where the heel broke. Why wasn't this mentioned by Britney or her "people" following the criticism of her performance?

It would have stopped all the Anti-D, fight with hairdresser, past it, talk.

Yeah, I've watched it a few times too and don't her heel snapping either!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

It's right at the start, just before or after she laughs. She's always been an amzing dancer and you dont just forget how to dance. Even out of shape she'd move better than that.

Nope, don't see it. Why would she or her people not mention that, it would have been a more acceptable (to her anyway) reason for her rubbish performance. The fact that her manager has just dumped her too would suggest that it's not due to a wardrobe malfunction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Give her a chance, it's not over yet. Two shamed stars in better times :(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6O6ctsFlw

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Chinafoot wrote:

I seen that a few days ago. Great stuff. LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOONNEEE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Now she is getting done for a hit and run!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1285309,00.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

That's probably the worst song of the year...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Just when you start to think that things can't get any worse for Britney, Perez is reporting that a court has just ordered her to hand over custody of the kids to Kevin.

What are the odds that she'll be photographed out clubbing every night for the next couple of weeks before having some kind of meltdown again and going back to rehab?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

just saw this on Perez as well and came over here to post it!!:rolleyes:

I feel sorry for her, i don't think she deserves to have the kids taken off her, especially considering the person they'll be with instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

I do think the court were right to give the kids to Kevin.Maybe this will get Britney to get her act together for the sake of her kids.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ryanairzer

She's probably going to off herself. Britney drama is gonna go supernova soon.

Poor cow. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CindyFreak

I actually really believed that everything about Britney was a commercial stunt right up until her gaining that much weight and her poor performance at the VMA's this year...

Would've been cool though (except for the children of course!)

Missy Moo wrote:
    I do think the court were right to give the kids to Kevin.Maybe this will get Britney to get her act together for the sake of her kids.:(
    Didn't she go for a spray tan or a sunbed session straight after handing the kids over?

I think the kids need to be with someone responsible, and that at the moment is neither of the parents.

If Britney is on as many chemicals as is claimed then she's in no fit state to look after two very young children. It's not fair on them and I feel sorry for them most of all.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

I feel very sorry for Britney. She was fine until she met Kevin. She has become a mess since meeting him. They married too soon, had kids too soon. I can't help but think that he is in someway to blame for her mental state. He is nothing but a gold-digger in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

^^^Yeah i agree with that.She seems to have lost some of her confidence because of him

P.S 'Gimme More' jumped from #68 to #3 on the Billboard charts in America in one week, making this her most successful single in the U.S, with the exception of '...Baby One More Time'. And its #1 in Canada and still #1 on iTunes.I didnt expect this kind of success at all.Some positve news at least in this trying time shes in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

She forgot to wear her underwear again today.

dublindude wrote: »
    She forgot to wear her underwear again today.
    Don't think that was today. From Perez and TMZ, it seems all she did was miss a court appearance to try and win back her kids, eventually showed up 5 hours late and in the end somehow managed to get one overnight visit per week with her kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Stargal wrote: »
    Don't think that was today.

Hmmm. Egotastic and WWTDD seem to think it was today...

dublindude wrote: »
    Hmmm. Egotastic and WWTDD seem to think it was today...
    Look at us. We're reduced to debating whether Britney showed her vag today or not.

/sighs

I miss the old days when if Britney was being discussed the topic was something like how hot she looked at the VMAs with that python or how terrible Crossroads was. Not whether or not you could see her c-section scar above vag-town from the camera angle.

And yes, you were pretty much right. It was actually the day before yesterday but still. WWTDD has the story if anyone's interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I read on teletext earlier that she reportedly told kevin federline she was going to kill herself recently.

Advertisement