Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Mods Scare you and Why?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Dudess wrote:
    Gordon.

I know my place.

Atta Girl! #1 banning mod EVAR! (fact)

Your modship awaits you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I want two!

And Dudara puts the ****s through me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I have to say tbh scares me a little for the sole reason his avatar makes it seem like he's constantly screaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

im sitting next to the almighty..............im not going to say anything

*cough cough split personality cough cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

I have made up images for them in my head in the absence of photos. I have made marksie a hottie (I love his username)

glad to see im not the only one!:o :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

monkeyfudge scares me, last time I saw him he was gesturing at what looked like a weapon of some sorts discretely hidden in his pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Tar_alderon

When the that time of the month comes round the warnings and bans seem to go on the increase with her. You never know where you stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Kids these days..

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you actually met Gordon your fear would subside very quickly. For some reason, whenever I read the Hitchhiker's guide, in my head Arthur Dent is Gordon. I don't know what it is.

If you met Kharn in real life, you would be afraid. Very afraid. (he's very loud)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

None ! Tis only the interweb ! :D

"Waits for scary mods to threaten gang banning":D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,630 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

jeez they'd hardly scare you from a monitor -- although some would like to think they can

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

"Waits for scary mods to threaten gang banging" :D
    Where? When? Do you have to be a mod, or can anyone come ... along?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

krazy_8s wrote:
    Tar_alderon

When the that time of the month comes round the warnings and bans seem to go on the increase with her. You never know where you stand.
    I love the fact everyone thinks Tar is a chick, I used to aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

faceman wrote:
    All female mods. Too much power and responsiblity for a gender who cry when kittens die! :eek:

Ouch! :( We like to be the boss of people so we do...to compensate!!!! all female mods unite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I have made up images for them in my head in the absence of photos. I have made marksie a hottie (I love his username)

Aww gee thanks :D , you wouldn't be far wrong

Just for that i found a picture of me in my modding outfit at the last coke and hookers bash

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Victor wrote:
    And whats wrong with Dudara? :p

Sheesh Victor, after all this time - it's dudara (lower case d)

As to my apparent affability - it's all a cover really. I'm a harsh whip-wielding dominatrix who demands obedience from her slaves. Good thing I get it too!

The Bollox wrote:
    I never did. What's so girly about Tar.Aldarion as a username?

Dudess wrote:
    I never did. What's so girly about Tar.Aldarion as a username?
    I think it may have had more to do with some of his more mischievous posts in time past ...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The Bollox wrote:

Reminds me of that episode of family guy where Quagmire finds out Taylor Hanson is actually a guy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Taylor Hanson is actually a guy. :D
    :eek: :eek:

Uh Oh!!

I worry about Ruu, he's too nice and the chance of him going on a banning genocide one of days is coming closer to a reality! One of these days you'll hear about it on the news with one of us being interviewed saying: "He was always so nice, kept to himself most of the time. Nobody imagined him to do do what he did today, so many accounts lost! *sniff* Though I suspect the heads the Gardaí found in his fridge had something to do with it! *sniff*"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Regi - all he has to do is say 'whoops' and we're all gone.

Beru - she can see your soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Well, I suppose I'm glad I scare you more than a teenage girl, an electronic bio man addicted to elisha cuthbert and men mostly made of hair.

Exqueeeeze me, I believe you scare him AS MUCH as a teenage girl, THANK you very much!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think it may have had more to do with some of his more mischievous posts in time past ...
    Well I never! *flutters eyelashes*
    I look like my avatar, Thaed told me.

I was first in the list Piste, take that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Having banned DeVore, Monty and cloud from boards before I fear noone!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Nah, it falls under the psychological warfare category ... guaranteed to make people run away! :D
    I can testify to this... its true 'tis!

fear a mod? lol.. I'd say Rozabeez.. but thats more being afraid of her hitting me in the nuts again.. then having her dog walk over them.. :( hmm.. none are really scary..

/laughs in mods' faces

Duggy747 wrote:
    I worry about Ruu, he's too nice and the chance of him going on a banning genocide one of days is coming closer to a reality! One of these days you'll hear about it on the news with one of us being interviewed saying: "He was always so nice, kept to himself most of the time. Nobody imagined him to do do what he did today, so many accounts lost! *sniff* Though I suspect the heads the Gardaí found in his fridge had something to do with it! *sniff*"
    Too true, too true.

I can testify to this... its true 'tis!
    Ah here ... someone is looking for a slap when he gets back from China! :mad:

Better still ... Rozabeez, can I borrow your dog?
    Well I never! *flutters eyelashes*
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

/runs

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

Victor.... because he banned me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I was first in the list Piste, take that.

/me gets her scary on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Why marksie, that picture....I'm all hot n bothered. I think ill need a cold shower. i mean, WOW. ;)

(hey,if marksie misses next bash it has "nothing" to do with me)

Advertisement