Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Mods Scare you and Why?

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The ones that wear masks and carry whips scare me. I cant tell you who they are, because theyd hunt me down and kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

tuxy wrote:
    Feel the terror that Monty brings.
    AH is like the playground of Boards. When Monty floats in, he takes the swings and slides with him on the way out.

I miss Monty :(

K is only a little kitten compared to him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I'm scared of the one that's most likely to get me killed.

* looks in mirror *

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

faceman wrote:
    All female mods. Too much power and responsiblity for a gender who cry when kittens die! :eek:

Aww but they´re soooo cute ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

KtK wrote:
    The ones that wear masks and carry whips scare me.

Which type of masks - vinyl or plastic?

plastic=no class

I'm afraid of Hagar. He is pure, cunning evil. And he's half French*.

*may not be fully true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ruu? A KITTEN!!!

Thaedydal, Beruthiel, Victor, WhiteWashMan, Minesajackdaniels (not a mod anymore but used to be - that's good enough for me. In fact her name is still in bold), Gordon, Karl Hungus (ish).

I know my place.

*me twiddles thumbs waiting for reward of modship, which will surely land on my lap now*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Ruu wrote:
    :eek: And I was trying to be nice! I'm a tad scared of Terry when he gets sozzled. :)
    I often frighten myself when I'm drunk.

WhiteWashMan scares me. That man is pure evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Dudess wrote:
    Ruu? A KITTEN!!!

Thaedydal, Beruthiel, Victor, WhiteWashMan, Minesajackdaniels (not a mod anymore but used to be - that's good enough for me. In fact her name is still in bold), Gordon, Karl Hungus (ish).

I know my place.

*me twiddles thumbs waiting for reward of modship, which will surely land on my lap now*

Ask one to be one (I think that is the party line and you need a genuine goat skull for the "events").

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm too drunk to give a shít. Come on. *takes off shirt* I'll take you all on.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

*takes off shirt*
    Biological warfare, tbh!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Biological warfare, tbh!

Your face is biological warfare. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Your face is biological warfare. :)
    Nah, it falls under the psychological warfare category ... guaranteed to make people run away! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Terry casue he is a hiller* (he knows what that means)

Terry if I'm under the impression your a hiller. Far enders rule and appearntly I'm one of them now

Beruthiel cause Pighead said so.

Mind you, you lived in Lucan so you couldnt be that bad

Indeed I am a hiller and I look down on you from up on high.
    From a topographical aspect, you understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Ah I remember the Hiller/Celbridge Wars like they were yesterday. Never had any Far Ender troubles. Respectable chaps, probably stayed away from the Hitcher...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

TheGooner wrote:
    Me personally, I'm scared of Ruu :eek: (it's ALWAYS the quiet ones!) and Beruthial (can cut a man in half at ten paces)....

Carry on...
    Im afraid of that depressed lad, I can't think of his name.

*edit* Karma or something like that.
    He's scareir than the scarey little girls and the clowns:(

Gizzle wrote:
    Ah I remember the Hiller/Celbridge Wars like they were yesterday. Never had any Far Ender troubles. Respectable chaps, probably stayed away from the Hitcher...:p
    You sure it wasn't far end/ Celbridge?
    Maybe it was after my time, which ended some 13 or 14 years ago.

Ahh, the hitcher. Dodgy pints in plastic cups, but they still sold bottled beer (as some of my friends found out on their way home one night).
    Anyway, back on topic. There is a Kildare forum for this type of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

AlmightyCushion scares the crap out of me...

*mutters* the cheese eating surrender monkey >.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Because he probably eats regualrly in Sam's, and has the requisite constitution to stomach it, Terry terry-fies me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Terry wrote:

Ahh, the hitcher. Dodgy pints in plastic cups, but they still sold bottled beer (as some of my friends found out on their way home one night).

Pity the hitcher is now an aldi.

Would be so handy for were I live now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Wrong, it's a Lidl!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Tar, Piste, Sparky-s, Sarky, MonkeyFudge. And Karl Hungus, were I in a mosh pit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well, I suppose I'm glad I scare you more than a teenage girl, an electronic bio man addicted to elisha cuthbert and men mostly made of hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

Terry, because he seems to be more robotic than anyone. And not just the normal robot, the type of robot that understands right and wrong, but still is completely cold and instantly chooses logic over emotion.

And contrary to the posts i've seen of Ruu's robotic-ness, i disagree. He seems a very cheery and warm person. Almost too warm...

My new conspiracy, everything has a ying and a yang yeah? Ruu is whichever the good one is, and Terry is the evil one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

wow, didnt know there were so many from the leixlip area here... gotta respect terry as a hiller (livin in the far end now though...)..

ruu, you gotta love, if for no other reason, but that in most people's minds, he looks like tails... hagar scares me a lil... beruthial i would like to not get on the wrong side of, but i gotta respect the chick.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Thaedydal wrote:
    But what if you are of that gender and killing kittens makes you cry with laughter ?

wannabe men! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 78,316 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mostly my stalker. ;):)
    Dudess wrote:
    Thaedydal, Beruthiel, Victor, .... Gordon
    Quick lads, crank up the auxiliary hamsters on the ID search server*and do a cross match on Dudess's language patterns and posting times with those troll posts on PI.

* Feature may not work, the auxiliary hamsters overheated at one stage and self ignited.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I'm not scared of any of them (yet?)

They all seem really nice, especially the ones who post in AH, PI, Events and Sleep.

I have made up images for them in my head in the absence of photos. I have made marksie a hottie (I love his username)

I reckon most of them are kittens. Aren't you guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Victor wrote:
    Mostly my stalker. ;):)

Quick lads, crank up the auxiliary hamsters on the ID search server*and do a cross match on Dudess's language patterns and posting times with those troll posts on PI.

* Feature may not work, the auxiliary hamsters overheated at one stage and self ignited.
    Oh, you are good...

But I didn't mention Marksie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,316 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Dudess wrote:
    But I didn't mention Marksie!
    And whats wrong with Dudara? :p

Advertisement