Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test-icle

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I've been using [noparse][filteroff]werd[/filteroff][/noparse]. Maybe it just works for smods though.

Fuckin' A!

Ruu wrote:
    I've been using [noparse][filteroff]werd[/filteroff][/noparse]. Maybe it just works for smods though.

Fuckin' A!

So that's how you and the other SMods have been posting pictures in After Hours. Well I'll be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

See people, this is what happens when you don't keep your software up to date.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Myth wrote:
    What's the browser, and what operating system are you using? And when's the last time you cleared your cache?

using internet explorer 7 with windows xp and cleareed the cache just before and after using the [nocensor]****ing[/nocensor] censor filter

Could you post up a screenshot of what this thread looks like?

• Advertisement

yes have attached it to this post

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

See what you've started faceman?

Did you clear/empty all off-line content wjen you emptied your cache?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

i cleared the cache but it didnt work on either OS. however i re-installed the browers and its worked since.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I seen you got it working faceman. Fair play.

The 'Did you clear/empty all off-line content when you emptied your cache?' bit was @ miju. I should have been clearer.

• Advertisement

I did completely clear everything from the cach both offline & online including coookiers and all form data but still didnt work. :) sniff , sniff

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What browser are you using?

It's a conspiracy miju, start a thread on it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Please tuxy the crap people aren't behind this. They don't even exist.
    <_<
    >_>

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

[nocensor]****[/nocensor]

5starpool wrote:

Odd, I can see the tags. What browser & OS you using?

Firefox 2.0.0.6, Win2k

Just cleared private data and crap

Edit: dammit

Hrm, mightn't work with Windows 2000. Can you throw up a screenshot for us?

Myth wrote:
    Hrm, mightn't work with Windows 2000. Can you throw up a screenshot for us?
    Here ya go

5starpool wrote:
    Here ya go
    You're using the classic skin. It wouldn't be something to do with that, would it? I use the classic skin and it works fucking fine for me.

Didn't mean to curse at you, just did it to prove it works.

• Advertisement

Meh, I'll try fiddling about with it this evening (on IE in work now so not going to work anyhow).

let us know how you get one dude

nope, no good. Changed view just in case, made sure FF is up to date, deleted private data, restarted, and can't upgrade to IE7 either as it is not available on win2k. Ah well, I'm sure I'll live without it, but I won't be able to look cool now like all the kids, so that is a downside.

5starpool wrote:

nope, no good. Changed view just in case, made sure FF is up to date, deleted private data, restarted, and can't upgrade to IE7 either as it is not available on win2k. Ah well, I'm sure I'll live without it, but I won't be able to look cool now like all the kids, so that is a downside.
    Yeah, we are the fucking shit. I didn't think the skin would make a difference but it was worth a try. Did you try some of the other one? 'nonfilter' and 'nofilter' are some of the other ones I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I can't believe how many of you dumb [nocensor]****s[/nocensor] still can't find your [nofilter]****ing[/nofilter] way around the filtering censor.

Shit.

fucking shit

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

[nocensor]you ****ing **** **** ****[/nocensor]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

lollers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement