Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test-icle

Options
  • 24-08-2007 8:18pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭

[nonfilter]****[/nonfilter]
    [nonfilter=]****[/nonfilter]
    [nonfilter]'****'[/nonfilter]
    [filter]****[/filter]

this cuntin ****in nonfilter ****e dont cuntin work for me!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

faceman wrote:
    [nonfilter]****[/nonfilter]
    [nonfilter=]****[/nonfilter]
    [nonfilter]'****'[/nonfilter]
    [filter]****[/filter]

Super duper. Another one caught. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

** sniggers ** and it's [nofilter] actually! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Super duper. Another one caught. :D

god damn fashion police! :p

*applauds*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

*takes a bow*

• Advertisement

*gives thread 5 Stars in the hope of drawing attention to it*

Fair play mate. You're a good sport.

My filter is broke! :(

[nopetoafilter=]**** it anyway[/nopetoafilter], i have a sore head

'nofilter' is working for me across any fora I frequent.

Is anyone else having problems? Maybe try 'nocensor' or 'noncensor'??

Have you tried clearing you cache? Usually solves the problem right up for me.

And it's 'nocensor'
    [nocensor]Bollox, Fu[size=2]ck[/size], Muppet, Mary Harney, Sh[size=2]it[/size][/nocensor]

See? It works.

• Advertisement

[nocensor]**** me it doesn't work![/nocensor]

faceman wrote:
    [nocensor]Fuck me it doesn't work![/nocensor]

Huh? You must be doing something wrong. What browser are you using?

im using both [nocensor]****[/nocensor] IE on Windows and Safari on Mac

Ah ok, it comes up grand for me on Firefox 1.5.0.12. Must be kinda like the dropdown menus not working on FF 2 and above, mentioned here.

Could you post up screenshots of your browsers?

er, sorry how do i take a screen shot on a mac?

Myth, you're my new best friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I wouldn't be so quick to say that

Thanks Myth that nocensor thing works good for me.
    I'm using a Pc, not sure if it will work on a mac.

Fuck
    Shit
    Cunt

yizzer all bastards, im been discriminated against by vbulletin! And im not even foreign!

faceman wrote:
    yizzer all bastards, im been discriminated against by vbulletin! And im not even foreign!

Heh, at least you learnt something new :)

• Advertisement

and i created the longest most pointless thread in Test too!

You should defiantly try firefox
    http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

It fucking rocks and might solve your problem

I prefer safari 3's speed over firefox on a mac. I use FF on windows tho.

Shit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Good work Myth! It fucking works for me too! (But only on Firefox, it seems.)

Ibid wrote:
    Good work Myth! It fucking works for me too! (But only on Firefox, it seems.)

Ya I think Firefox is the only browser that refuses to automatically install vbulletins swear filter plug-in , the others have it installed and hidden in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

tuxy wrote:
    Ya I think Firefox is the only browser that refuses to automatically install vbulletins swear filter plug-in , the others have it installed and hidden in the background.
    Faceman, any chance you could try it on your Windows PC and fire up a screenshot from there? (If it doesn't work).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Could be spyware, type FORMAT C: at the C prompt. < < > >

Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuckin, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I have waited over six years to say this on Boards.ie:

[nocensor]****[/nocensor]

ROFL. That didn't work. And I'm using Firefox. **** it anyway, it's all a load of bollox any way. Shower of *****.

• Advertisement

tom dunne wrote:
    I have waited over six years to say this on Boards.ie:

[nocensor]****[/nocensor]

Dude, you are using the wrong browser.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement